Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Judgement

Morgan Evanar

Re: Judgement

"No, there were no silly idealistic dreams. I've no such illusions of peace in the galaxy any longer. A JediCouncil? That came and failed. My dreams were of life here."

"I have tasted conflict and reveled in it."

Lady DeVille

De'Ville steepled her fingers beneath her chin. "It is good that you have given up on the Jedi. They have shown their foolishness for quite some time.

"I would hear more about the conflict you mentioned. Reveling in it - very un-Jedi." Her tone indicated that was a very good thing.

Morgan Evanar

"I nearly killed a man recently. Some mugger who though a blaster would be enough to get some credits. I've had blasters pulled on me before. Normally, I just incapaticitate and deliver to the authorities if I'm not rushed.

Nar Shadda, 37 days ago:

"This has to be the dirties place I've ever seen." I walked through the back streets, and decided this backalley could be an easy shortcut.

Grime stained duracrete towers obscured any bit of natural light. The alley floor was coated with refuse and debris, but patches showed through.

My eyes were adapted to the low light level. It was seemingly normal daylight by virtue of my genetic blessing. I paused slightly as I passed an overfilled dumpster that reeked something awful. As I rounded the corner, I realized it was a dead end.

I took another step and found the barrel of a blaster against the base of my skull. Frell!

"Gimme your credits!" The voice of the gunman was gruff, and his basic was oddly accented. Not a bit of motion was felt through the blaster as he spoke. This was an experinced mugger.

"Put the blaster away, and I'll let you walk away." My voice was unsually cold. Muggerman began to chuckle. I threw my head forward, bending my knees, and pivoting on my left heel. A blaster bolt sizzled through the space my head had occupied mere miliseconds before.

My right hand grabbed his, which was wrapped around the handle of an old Blastec, and my left to the mugger's wrist. Another shot went off, but it disipated harmlessly into the nearby duracrete wall. I narrowed my eyes as I began to squeeze his blaster hand and wrist.

"What are you..." I squeezed harder, and he began to howl. Bones began to snap in his hands.

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" His voice was at a desperate pitch, the pain clearly visible in his light brown eyes. I continued until the bones in his wrist and hands were dust in his flesh. But I was not finished. No, he hit me in desperation, since flight was not an option I left him. I looked him straight through his eyes, to the dirt on the wall. And I pounded his body.

OOC: Isn't recyling wonderful?

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira listened to his testimony, the age creases on his face deepening with his emotions. It was not as he expected. This Jedi had completely abandoned the ideas of the Jedi, not simply making a small dissention with their ideology.

No, it was unfortunate. Anbira wanted no part of blind killers. He wanted those who could kill when it was needed, and were focused to a goal. ::

Morgan Evanar...I indeed feel the hate in you. Do not, however, expect this endearing quality to gain favor in my eye. All men can hate. I require more from the likes of you.

Morgan Evanar

"Hate is only useful when it is purposeful, with rare exceptions. I exposed my wrath to him because he crossed me, but more importantly, I doubt he will ever draw a blaster again."

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira leaned back in his seat, intrigued by Evanar's comment. ::

Proceed.

Live Wire

*LW sits quietly durring the procceedings. The council knew her take on it and if they needed her statement they would ask for it. The conclusion they reached had to be their own.*

Morgan Evanar

And words began to fail Morgan. These feelings were so new. He knew what he felt, but lacked the backround of experince to convert his newfound feelings into language. His hands rubbed his neck for a few moments, and returned to the armrests. Yes, language had failed him.

"I lack the words to describe these new feelings of mine. It is all, well, new to me. Perhaps we could come to this question again later?"

Lady DeVille

De'Ville raised a delicately arched brow. He lacked the words? He was going to lack more than words unless he did some convincing...

"Tell me, Evanar, if you are indeed accepted into the Order, of what use will you be to us?"

Lady Vader

*LV had been silently listening... watching... trying to figure the former-Jedi out... she hadn't moved from her previous position, and her gaze had not changed... she had no doubt it unnerved him*

*suddenly, something snapped in her... something that she realized had been nagging at her... she was curious... she leaned forward addressing him, yet, still not changing her gaze*

LV: You said you saw yourself at TSO. Why TSO when there are other groups? And in what capacity did you see yourself here? What makes you worthy of this group that you would come to us rather than to the other Sith groups?

Lord Dagger

Dagger looks across at Morgan, all the answers falling suddenly into place and realisation dawns over the Dark Lord's face
    "I vote for his acceptance into the order"
    Dagger leans back in his chair with a smug expression on his face, a motion for the other to continue their questioning

Lady DeVille

De'Ville throws Dagger a look, communicating through the Force. Don't be so smug, it isn't becoming.

She waited for Evanar to collect his thoughts.

Morgan Evanar

"DeVille, I'm sure you know of some of my abilities. I'm supposedly one of the best slicers that would take high risk jobs." It wasn't a brag to Evanar, it was simple fact. "I have skills in espionage, some communications. I feel that my fighting ability can speak for itself."

"Lady Vader, TSO was a simple choice over The Sith Empire or the Black Hand. The members of the Black Hand tend to be unstable. TSE is in a state of turmoil, and seems to have some minor infighting. TSO is stable."

"I come to you because I feel I'd be more effective among your ranks than TSE's or TBH's."

Lady DeVille

De'Ville nodded. Who hadn't heard of Evanar's slicing abilities? She sat back in her chair, rolling her thoughts around in her head as the others questioned the former Jedi Knight.

Lady Vader

*LV leaned back in her seat, still looking at the former-Jedi... she blinked once, acknowledging his answer*

*she remained silent once more as the others "interogated" him*

Lord Dagger

Dagger nods politly to DeVille, the smile fading from his face as he continued to watch. He listened carefully, still sure of his answer but waiting to see if his deductions were correct and if the others would reach the same conclusions as him

Lady DeVille

As no one else seemed to be jumping in with another question, De'Ville stood. "It seems that our questions have been heard, I move that we vote. Yea or nay.

"I vote yea, as long as he is assigned a master quickly to teach him our ways. It's not as simple as just getting angry." She sat down, smiling a little to herself.

Lord Dagger

Dagger nods slowly
    "You have already heard my vote, and I would be happy to take him as my apprentice, if the council has no objections or better sujestions"

Morgan Evanar

Morgan quietly nodded, accepting the possibility of tutulage under Dagger. Still, he decided not to speak until the rest of the council had cast their votes. Things can always become unpredictiable, and tempting fate was, Morgan decided, not in his best interest at the moment.

Live Wire

I think my vote is clear. I say yea. And as far as Dagger taking Morgan as his apprentice I also say yes. I think that would be a good match up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast