Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Judgement

Darth Viscera

Re: Judgement

The crimson fire returned to Viscera's eyes, healing him utterly and departing. Viscera bowed to the council, and force jumped back up where he had shot down from, sealing the gap along the way. Outside, on top of the palace, the sky once again turned dark, as if enthralled in a force storm. Three figures appeared, their bodies seemingly a thousand meters high, and gazed down at Viscera in the same stoic pattern he had used in the last few minutes.

Good......done...have done....well....dead...is he....the one.....

They all at once seemed to roar this whisper, and depart, leaving the palace eerily calm.

Lady DeVille

She stood up, knocking her chair backwards in her haste. De'Ville grabbed up her saber and ran out of the room. Live Wire rubbed her temples with her hand, and shouted after her, but the Knight paid her no heed.

De'Ville hurried out into the gardens. There was the remnants of a fire, just a charred spot in the grass now. Dagger was starting off into the woods. De'Ville took his arm, but he shook her off. She persisted. "Dagger, let me try."

He looked at her, and something in her eyes changed his mind. Dagger nodded, "I will be following you. If you cannot deal with him, I will."

She nodded, and ran into the woods after Garrett and the dark robed figure. Once she and Garrett had shared an incredibly strong bond. Against her will, but it was a bond nonetheless. De'Ville hoped he could be brought back from insanity. If not, he would have to be destroyed.

Garrett Blade

OOC: I havent thought of a Garrett-esque post with which to reply with YET. However, may I draw to your attention the fact that Viscera has broken one of the golden rules of the Star Wars Roleplaying EZBoard Community of which TSO is a part of? yes my friends, I am talking of the rule which forbids maiming! Apparently, I have shredded my tongue, had by gut sliced open and been disembalbed, upon which I unwillingly ate my own tongue and intestines. Now I don't care what planet your from, thats gotta hurt! And it is quite definetly a breach of the rules.

What am I getting at? Nothing really. It in no way will affect my character as far as I am concerned, since I very rarely find a post I can't deal with, so long as its fair. However Garrett can recover from this extremely uncalled for breach of rules. So I will acept what Viscera has done to me, despite the fact that I shouldn't. However I'm not one to disregard a post in a very good roleplay with much potential, so I can work with that! However, let this be a warning to all roleplayers that Darth Viscera should be roleplayed with caution since he likes to break roleplay rules.

And don't start moaning at me for breaking every rule under the sun because thats an in-character thing and there are no RULES preventing me from breaking IC rules. And another thing before you start: I don't god-mode. I make interesting posts in a way that reflects Garretts abilities with death and blood and time, his powers of choice!

Right, I know that nobody has bothered to read this, but at least I have now finally decided to say what I wanted and not kept quiet about it like everybody wants me to do!

Hell, I've survived death in a roleplay - eating my tongue and intestines aint a problem, however...remember what I said about abiding by the rules! (OOC rules of course).

And btw, this was a post about breaking RULES OOC, not about Garrett breaking Roul IC!

Morgan Evanar

OOC: <<Monty Python> GET ON WITH IT</MONTY PYTHON>

Folks, I'd like to go back to full out RPing, but right now, me being up in the air, you all are kinda cramping me.

So...

Lord Dagger

OOC/ AH appears to have gone AWOL so, i guess, with a majority of votes u are in TSO and i am your new master, now GET ON WITH RPing YOU SILLY....!!\IC

Darth Viscera

OOC:
    *laughs maniacally*
    do unto thou something something something.....

Gav Mortis

*Cracks lightning bolts up everyone's asses*

What's all this OOC stuff? Get on with it! :

Edit: hi, this is LD, I agree with Garrett, and I think his complaint is valid. Blade, you're a good RPer, just playing a very disturbed character... or maybe you're not so good, and just disturbed yourself...

Anyway, back to the RP~!

Darth Viscera

I mean hell, other people can RP as gods and manipulate the weather and that sort of BS to fix up their threads, and not a word is said.

So delete my posts. jesus, what do you want from me?

Darth Rane

((Sorry for another OOC post)) Manipulating the Weather is a Force ability. More specifically, one favored by Jedi.

Darth Viscera

oh here comes the quibbling!

Gav Mortis

A thunderbolt is hardly what I'd call God Mode, however you recovering immediatly from it just because some "crimson fire returned to Viscera's eyes" is ridiculous and not a complaint was made about it until now so count yourself lucky as I think the roleplayers here have been patient with your efforts Viscera.

Seth TraSven

The dark robed figure made his way from tree to tree hidden within the shadows, making his way through the denser regions of the forest until he came to an opening. As he stepped out into the moonlight the lower half of his face became visable with a silvery aura, there was not a sound.

Walking up a small hill he came to a gently sloping valley which had, at it's base a small skipray blastboat which had needless to say seen some action in it's time.

"I don't remember you ever being this heavy, you should be eating healthier than this!" he whispered to the burden he carried as he made his way down the valley.

Once inside, he had lied Garrett down on a prepared medical repulsorbed and made his way to the cockpit in somewhat of a hurry as he could sense Garrett's life signs fading...

Lady DeVille

Using the Force to help guide her, De'Ville hurried after Garrett. There were two beings she was following, one was on the verge of death, and the other one she had not sensed before. Breaking out of the trees, she ran up a slight hill and saw a blastboat sitting on the other side.

It was going through its warm up sequence, and she stopped momentarily, unsure of what to do next. Crazy or not, Blade was still a member of TSO, and having him kidnapped was unacceptable. She flipped her commlink on, and contacted Dagger on his private line.

"Dagger, this is De'Ville, there is an unidentified blastboat in the clearing beyond the forest. I believe Blade is on board." She recited the ID numbers from the side of the ship. "His life signs are failing."

De'Ville ran up to the blastboat, ignoring the growing whine of the engines.

Seth TraSven

As the blastboat left the ground, it's propulsion engines beaming a magnificent blue and white light from it's underside accompanied by the sound of the engines screaming. It turned as it ascended into the skies to face an approaching young woman, evidently a Sith as her movement was of an increadible speed however Seth used this to his advantage.

The faster she's moving, the slower her reaction speed to avoid oncoming fire..

Within that instant Lady De'Ville was met by a volley of heavy blaster fire however it purposly did not hit her although it hit the ground around her throwing her off balance. She coughed and spluttered as dirt and smoke erupted into the air before her. Suddenly, one of the bolts hit the ground in front of her and she was thrown up into the air with the explosion from it and was sent crashing to the ground uncomfortably as the ship gained altitude and flew off.

Lady DeVille

She flew backwards, landing twisted on the back of her neck with her feet over her head. De'Ville righted herself quickly, but the blastboat was already piercing the atmosphere. She cursed.

Covered with dirt from the near misses, she walked back to TSO.

Lord Dagger

Dagger turns and falls into step with DeVille, his hand seeming to glide over his armpiece as he called the Dominator in to block the blastboat's exit

Anbira Hicchoru

OOC: My sincerest apologies for being away

IC:

:: Anbira sat, deep in thought. It seemed like an eternity before he made his choice known ::

I...approve of Evanar's acceptance into the Order.

Lady Vader

*LV had retracted her claws and was rubbing her temple when Anbira spoke*

*she looked at him, noticing a slight hesitation in his answer, but was greatful there would be no bickering over the final outcome*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345