Thread: *Kahn enters the Discussion Chamber.*

Kahn12

*Kahn enters the Discussion Chamber.*

*Kahn enters the Discussion Chamber and speaks aloud before the council.*

I don't mean to sound impatient, but I was wondering if I would be given a new master, or....if I am to be promoted. I miss Lord Psychic a lot, but I know he would want me to continue w/ my training, or move to the next level. Am I to remain an apprentice, or to become a knight?

*Kahn hopes he hadn't spoken out of rank, but he felt he needed to know. And if they weren't going to promote him, the teenager needed someone to guide him, to teach him.*

DRAGONFLAMER

Re: *Kahn enters the Discussion Chamber.*

ASk in the Training Grounds.

Darth Roul

I could take you

Kahn12

*Kahn nodded.*

If I am to remain an apprentice, I would be honored to have you as my master.

Kahn12

OOC: Ummm.....I was kinda wondering if you guys would promote me. Psy said a lot about it before he left, and I'd like an answer. Or DR can take me if I'm gonna be an apprentice. Can you guys please reply?

Kahn12

*Kahn waits for the council's decision.*

OOC: Anytime now.......

Lady DeVille

ooc: Sorry Kahn, no one else ever seems to be around. And there are a lot of threads for me to plow through when I'm on. SO.../ic:

Kahn, you are promoted to the rank of Sith Knight. May the Force be with you as you vanquish your enemies, be they without, or within.

However, to recieve this rank, you must battle a Jedi on the field at swfans. And, you must kill them, or bring back a trophy of some kind. Such as their lightsaber.

For a suggestion, I would like to see you fight Amnde. However, you may just post a blind challenge for a knight. We don't expect you to fight a master.

Kahn12

OOC: That's ok, I just didn't want you guys to forget me.
    IC:
    *Kahn nodded.* I'm fighting Amnde at TGC, although it's not really a life and death battle. Amnde has agreed to battle me at swfans, I made the thread. Don't I also need to make a saber or something?

Lady DeVille

Yes. Sorry, forgot.

Also, I just read your thread with Gengar in the Palace, and I'm having severe doubts about making you a knight.

Kahn12

I have more bad news to add to that. Amnde wouldn't battle me, she said friends don't battle friends. She offered me her knife to take to the council, but I said I had to defeat her to take it. I'll ask to challenge another Jedi if you like.

Lady DeVille

OK yeah, that is a problem.

Sith are not friends with Jedi. Enemies, yes. Mutual admirers of skills, perhaps. Friends, never. There is a void between us, and if you do not feel it, you should join the Jedi.

Kahn12

Are you saying that I should become a Jedi? I have no problem with fighting other Jedi, just Amnde. I could just stop communicating with her, would that be alright?

Lady DeVille

When I say you should become a Jedi, I think you know what I mean. Did I stutter?

Kahn12

*Kahn kept quiet, wishing he had never even met Amnde. Anger was building up in him, at himself, Amnde, even LD.*

Lady DeVille

"Are you now struck mute? Unable to talk? I feel the anger in you, yet you seem unable to use it, and more comfortable chatting with your Jedi friends than in building up your talents."

Kahn12

Maybe if I still had a master I wouldn't have so much time to spend with the Jedi! I was in 2 sparrs, (and in both the other person seems to have forgotton about it) and doing well until Amnde was going to battle me. But it's her choice not to battle me, not mine. I was perfectly willing to fight her, just like you suggested but she didn't want to.

gengar13

Kahn. You do not need her permission to fight her. Just attack her, that will leave her no choice she will have to fight back. She is not your friend Kahn look what she is doing to you. She is making you use the lightside more and more and that has to stop. But the only way that will stop is for you to fight her.

Kahn12

*Kahn was really angry now, and he glared at gengar.*

Look who's talking, you're the one who was gonna marry her! I'm not the only one the Light Side has touched!

gengar13

He laughed.

*Yes i did, and was going to again. But unlike you i have seen the errors of my ways and so i am now once again a sith. Never again to stray from my beliefs. But on the other hand have some what fallen for her friendship...a friendship between the darkness and the light will not be a good thing. Just look at what happened to me and her, our relationship was not good at all we had many troubles. But we have long since been separated and i am thankful for it. You on the other hand need a rude awakening. You just wait she will betray you then you shall see. You shall see why we hate and despise the jedi so*

Turning his back to Kahn, Gengar walked out of the room.

Lady DeVille

Kahn. Come with me to swfans.

I'll post the link <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3516.topic>here</a>