Thread: OK History of Draco Cystine And DDC (all read)

DarthDarkCloak

OK History of Draco Cystine And DDC (all read)

Darth Viscera

Re: OK History of Draco Cystine And DDC (all read)

What a load of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. DDC is an untrustworthy nearly full-time traitor who you can trust even less than Garrett, and that's saying a lot.

TMC was betrayed by GMA and was captured on Frih'tan V within a planetary shield. Draco "rescued" them, only to betray them again and capture Dante and also an old friend of Live Wire's, @#%$'s twin sister. He delivered the two to TSO and left without a hitch nor request. This was Cystines first step towards gaining TSO's trust for Cystine/Cloak.
    Yeah, except for TMC was not betrayed by GMA. The non-aggression pact, which had a 1 month expiration date, expired before the attack began. DDC then betrayed TSO and GMA by attacking their forces in a vain effort to break the blockade with his Sovereign-class star destroyers that somehow mystically rolled off the assembly lines in packs of 23 every 8 days. DDC's fleet was completely shattered by the massed fire, and it withdrew. Soon after, the allied fleet captured @#%$ @#%$ and co. with the last-minute help of Pierce Tondry. The Imperial fleet withdrew, and @#%$ and co. managed to escape from a ship controlled by the dark axis, before being rescued by one of Cloak's ships. A disgruntled guard onboard shot Dante in each shoulder when Iris @#%$ tried to probe the universal energy cage, to look for a way out. DDC then let the Marzullos out, and allowed the galaxy's most hated criminals to escape.

And I would advise against any alliance, btw. Treaties certainly never stopped his chronic betrayals in the past.

Lord Dagger

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anbira Hicchoru

ROFL!

Somehow, I keep thinking about Hitler, the Sudetenlands, and Neville Chamberlain.

True, a treaty from somebody that untrustworthy has as much value as a Weimar Deutchmark

Darth Viscera

Now we'll just need sixty two-thousand wheelbarrows worth of Cloak's promise for a cessation of hostilities, it is so devalued.

Anbira Hicchoru

stop it! laughing.....painful....passing...out!!!

Darth Viscera

ah, it is nice to find someone who enjoys it occassionally when I act like a smartass.

Darth Roul

Lets ally with DDC, he wants our forgivness so lets give it to him. You gave it to me

Anbira Hicchoru

Yes, by the skin of your ass, we did.

You haven't betrayed us as much as DDC has, but you're closer to the fire than you realize.

DDC is SOL, in my honest appraisal of the situation.

TSO's forgiveness is not a vending machine. You can't just put some pocket change into it and get a can of "I'm Sorry"

Supplies are limited, man.

Roul, not to be mean, but you're probably holding the last can you can get, to tell you the truth.

Live Wire

LW forgave DDC awhile ago and has always been willing to give him a second chance if he earned her trust again.

Anbira Hicchoru

I have not forgiven, or forgotten.

Darth Viscera

And neither have the two hundred thousand Imperial crewmen who lost their lives as a direct result of Cloak's treachery back at Frih'Tan V. He can never be forgiven. You would feel as I do, Mistress Live Wire, if someone you knew and trusted abducted and brutally murdered two hundred thousand Ariels.

Lord Dagger

I am truely indifferent to weather you let him back in or not, if you do and he betrays us again he will die, and you will not be popular my lady

DarthDarkCloak

lol who said DDC wanted forgiveness LOL.....

I'm just on corellia because Draco Cystine was coming. I will leave once I have his head.....

Darth Roul

I know this LL, LW and I had a talk on MSN and do you notice that in the past couple of weeks (actually since TSF was destroyed) I have done nothing illegal

Lady DeVille

Roul, that's not supposed to be special, that is expected to be your normal behavior.

Darth Roul

do you think I don't know this? I have told you time and time again why I acted the way I did. It will not happen again

Live Wire

I never said I would let him back into tso...I dont have the authority to make such a decsion alone. I did promise him a chance to earn my tust again. I dont trust him and he knows that. Nor have I forgotten his past actions but yes I am more inclined to give second chances. But this is on a personal level. You all have a right to feel as you do but so do I!