Thread: As many of you may or may not be aware.

Michael Cline

As many of you may or may not be aware.

I fell from the light. I come before the TSO council at thise time to request audience for a proposal, something of a personal alliance on a group level. Will you receive my proposal?

Live Wire

Re: As many of you may or may not be aware.

we will hear you

Michael Cline

Thank you Lordess Wire.

One man standing alone against the Universe cannot prevail, this much is true. I do not wish to throw myself headlong into a new group, as I feel the right group will in time be found.

What I seek with TSO is an alliance, done by each member voluntarily. I ask for back-up if I may need it, along with the right to approach the Council as I am now, with any future ideas or requests, and my creative input into TSO missions and plans, also information to be shared with me that may be portent to my needs.

In exchange, I will provide TSO with any necessary assistance when asked upon me, will share information and intelligence I may recover, as well as any items or individuals you may wish to acquire.

More details and ammendums can of course be added removed or adapted.

Darth Roul

Hello Cline, welcome as a non jedi I belive that we may beable to come over our differences

Michael Cline

::Looks at Roul, blinks, considers getting out the baseball bat of death. Decides not to.::

Next time maybe...

:evil:

Live Wire

as far as the entire group being involved that would be something everyone has to vote on. I'd appreciate everyone stating how they feel about this.

as far as a personal alliance you know Im open to that. But this is one case where the council shouldnt speak for everyone.

Jeseth Cloak

Well, since you asked for everyone to state their feeling, I'll state mine:

I have no problems with what he is proposing, and personally I have no reason to take action against him. If he wants my help, he can ask me for it...

Seth Darkserpent

<font size=1>Traitor <font size=3>TRAITOR <font size=5> TRAITOR!!!

<font size=2>He betrayed the Jedi, why should we think he won't betray us? The others may do as they wish. But remember Cline, I am watching you.

Michael Cline

::Watches Seth back::

Lady DeVille

She rages from far away... Considering that the Council is defunct and outdated and dissolved, I should say that it does not speak for everyone! It speaks for no one! But no one heard her, because she was too far away.

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth raises a brow as hi ears catch something in the air, but he is unsure of who is speaking or exactly what is being said... He hears just enough to quietly make his way out of the Discussion Chamber...