Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The bringing of the wanted

Jeseth Cloak

Re: The bringing of the wanted

Jeseth raised a brow as Dagger appeared in a faint projection. He seemed to have almost been anticipating the event...

Lord Dagger

Dagger looks towards Jeseth, a slight smile of amusement crossing his face
    "I would vote that she be given to Jeseth as his apprentice, if she steps out of line again though..."
    Dagger leaves the sentense hanging in the air, the aura of hate from the assembled Sith in the room says more than any words of his ever could

Lady Vader

*LV raised an eyebrow at Dagger's insightful information, and then her aura went cold*

Never-the-less, the title still carries Jedi in it, therefore she is still a threat.

*it had surprised her slightly to know that this one had been a Dark Jedi... she had been sure there were only a few left if any... it seemed she had been mistaken... she began to wonder how many more were mascurading, and keeping their identity as a Dark Jedi quiet*

*she spoke again*

Again I ask what Jeseth would want with this woman. If she is a Dark Jedi as you say, then what training would she require from a Sith?

*something clicked in her brain, and she looked at Jeseth, narrowing her eyes, suddenly more than just a bit suspicious*

Darth Roul

she has aligned herself with Alpha in the search for the hobblegobbin. She must not be allowed out of my custody. She also betrayed me and TSO. She is a traitor!

Darth Viscera

Dude, you're a traitor. You have no right to judge her.

Darth Roul

former traitor

Darth Viscera

no such thing.

Jeseth Cloak

"Why she requested my assistance, I know not. I did agree to train her, and thus have taken her into the clause of Master and Apprentice. I cannot have her life wasted frivilously. Dark Jedi, Sith, it matters not. All came from the same origins."

Darth Roul

I am still her captor and former master

Lady Vader

*LV let her lips fall into a frown at Jeseth's comment*

Perhaps.

The Dark Jedi were evil Jedi Knights, using the dark side of the Force as well as the light to their advantage. Many or all were thought to have been destroyed when the attempt at bringing them back during the Shadow Academy failed. Apparently some have survived.

But the Sith were actually an ancient people, conquered by the powerful dark-side magic, utilizing the Force and other methods. They were loyal to the dark side of the Force, and even though they focused more on the darker energies, they took advantage of some of the light, corrupting it to their use.

Later, some Jedi Knights, came to be Dark Lords of the Sith after being corrupted by the dark side of the Force.

And, yes, perhaps they were once Jedi, but they are now Sith.

So, to me, Sith and Dark Jedi are very different. One holds a name I relate to with my whole being, while the other holds disdain and mistrust.

*she fell silent for a moment, recalling the ancient planets where the Sith Lords and Dark Jedi dwelled... perhaps it was time to visit both and aquire some answers, if any could be found*

*she brought herself back to the present, shutting her mind to the others in the room*

My feelings on this are that you are not to train her, unless she were becoming a Sith. But, I am not the only voice present, and the others deserve a chance to speak.

Jeseth Cloak

"I have long studied the works of Palpatine: He once took the guise of Darth Sidious, but his true intent was to master the Dark Side of the Force in all it's splendor. Throughout the ages many civilizations have utilizied it well, some in religious rite, others in a quest based of science and knowledge.

The Sith came into being almost two thousand years ago. They were a cult given over to the Dark Side of the Force, embracing fully the concept that power denied was power wasted. A rouge Dark Jedi had founded the Sith, a singular disident in an order of harmonious followers, a rebel who understood from the beginning that the real power of the Force lay not in the Light, but in the Dark. Failing to gain approval for his beliefs from the Council, he had broken with the order, departing with his knowledge and his skills, swearing in secret that he could bring down those who had dismissed him."

Jeseth paced to Graem, staring at her with narrowed eyes as he passed, his pale hands now clasped behind back in preparation...

"The Late Darth Sidious, who many of you would otherwise know as Emperor Palpatine, had intentions of replacing every person in a position of power with a loyal Dark Jedi. He knew all too well that the Sith were readily destroying eachother, and that is a sign of dessention which still is present among us today.

Darth Vader was a fine example of a Sith, ruled by his emotions, unable to properly contain his rage. Many Sith will die never having truely understood the power which they were capable of. I beleive that it would be a shame to see Graem die without ever realizing her potential."

Darth Roul

I am a pure sith, never a jedi. I lost all my feelings and emotions except for those of hate to a jedi a long time ago. My family was all sith. Graem has alligned herself with a jedi and now must pay for it.

Jeseth Cloak

"Her life is mine. If you should dare to attempt to take that life, then make yourself ready."

A saber snapped and hissed, it's thirst for blood released through the air as a crimson beam shot up from it's hilt.

"For I will be reimbursed for my loss..."

Darth Viscera

Viscera's lightstaff ignited with a snap-hiss, the crimson blade shimmering throughout the room. He stepped forward, stood by Jeseth's side.

"Jeseth's battle is my own."

Vice Hazzard

Vice sat in the corner. Not in a chair but rather the solid ground. Dust mites gathered at the back of his cloak as it lay against the wall.

He observed his fellow Sith, and he observed the one who's fate rest in their hands. What a perfect occasion to study nature. Not only nature but effects on nature through the Darkside of the Force. Would the power, the sheer glory of it all be enough to suade the newcomer? Or perhaps would other, more radical means be taken to acceive morphing of the soul from her now waivering soul to the embracement of the Darkside. Maybe they would just kill the one and have it over with. All cases seemed educational to watch.

He saw the two take arm against the one they called "roul". More like taking arms in defense of the new one. How could such bickering be productive. Surely there must be a midiator of sorts to decide the fate of the new one. Surely the lure of the Darkside would be enough to grasp the new one's heart forever. Vice had never understood how one could follow light nor shadow, for only in darkness can one be sure of security. Light fades, shadow moves, dark however always stays. In one place or another Darkness will be there, even when the brightest light shines, dark will be near. How one could not favor the side that had immortality on it's behalf was beyond his realm of knowledge. Or perhaps only through extreme delusion would one choose another.

Lord Psychic

*Outside the Discussion Chamber, Lord Psychic had been viewing all the comotion on his hover chair through a window, shadowing his presence and having the noise of the Palace's construction noise dim the hum of the chair. When he saw sabers ignited, and immediataly took out his blaster and in addition to his saber, and entered the chamber.*

TSO has been having so many catastrophies lately.. the Palace being destroyed, Ariel being captured, DDC out of prison, Blade who-knows-where, Devill redoing the council, the response to Roul's comments, and now this. I now see that the Order no longer functions--or exsists--anymore. I can only hope that someone can bring peace and prosperity back to the Order. And if it has to be me, and me alone... so be it. I will NOT see the Order destroyed, and I will do whatever it takes to save. Mark my words.

Graem D Snowbringer

Re: Have to Let RPing this thread slide....

ooc: this thread is getting kinda interesting but I'm gonna have to let this one slide if this doesn't get resolved within the next week as I have to move by next weekend and I haven't even found a new place yet, thanks to my parents giving me 10 days notice of their new moving date....hhhhmmm should really make things up with my sister then I can stay there but Hell'll Freeze over Before That Happens.
    Can't do anything til Tuesday as it's another boring Bank Holiday weekend and thousands of Brits will be doing untold damage will attempting to DIY....hope my dad doesn't go anywhere near my PC while I'm out as he destroyed my laptop....parents really shouldn't be allowed near things they cannot comprehend....just like small children.....

Darth Roul

::holds up a hand::
    Psy is right, TSO nolonger has order, this will not help. Jeseth you may have Graem. But let it be known by all that I don't fear a single soul but I am letting you have her because I don't want to see TSO destroyed. Also Vicsera I know that you hate me more than anything and you want me out of TSO but this is not your fight. I will not fight either of you.

Jeseth Cloak

The lethal hum died away as Jeseth bowed momentarily, placing the saber back on his belt. He rose and met Roul's eyes, nodding.

"Thank you, Roul. I also would not wish TSE destroyed."

He looked towards Viscera, then at Graem,

"Come. We need to get back to Vjun, and quickly. Your assistance is appreciated, friend Viscera."

Lord Psychic

*Eyes burning a large flame, Psy left the chamber in much anger, as he knew it seemed hopeless.*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast