Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The bringing of the wanted

Darth Roul

The bringing of the wanted

::a ship lands carrying the prisioner Graem D Snowbringer. Roul steps out with a cage being carried by his last noghri Danach::
    I have brought you Graem. The prisioner is now TSO's. I suggest you let her rot in jail.

Live Wire

Re: The bringing of the wanted

OOC: damn technically Im not here....

someone dispose of her properly for me.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

=^_^=

Can jI have jit?

Live Wire

anyone object to Cirr eating her?

Darth Viscera

*slurp*

Darth Viscera

btw, if you didn't catch that the first time, it was a cunnilingus joke.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

LOL

Darth Viscera

mmmm, aspirin is good mkay

Graem D Snowbringer

:eventually comes round and seriously thinks about shooting herself for being so stupid, trusting a Sith was completely ridiculous then notices she's in a cage and unarmed and knows she's in TSO HQ:

:thinks to herself:"oh boy, make one...erm two stupid mistakes and I might get eaten, just what a ex jedi knight wants to hear"

Jeseth Cloak

(ooc) How does this work..? Graem, aren't you technically on Vjun now with Jeseth? I'm confused, but oh well, here goes...

(ic) Jeseth watches as she's brought in, keeping his eyes on her from the shadows. He stepped a bit forhter into the light and looked to Roul.

"Might I have some time with her before she is disposed of? We have unfinnished business."

Graem D Snowbringer

ooc: If my parents ever figure out how to use my PC(after getting past my passwords) and ask if I ever mentioned alcohol say NO as I'd be dead within two seconds.
    Changing the subject.....it's May Day and I hope the anarchists/communists/other likeminded individuals create chaos in London but with the Met. acting like stormtroopers that seems unlikely but you can always rely on hardcore anarchists to create anarchy wherever they go.

ic: Graem watches Jeseth as he emerges from the shadow, wondering what would happen next

Jeseth Cloak

(ooc) I'll be sure not to mention it to them... If I were there, I'd sure be stirring up trouble... hehehehe. I'm not sure what ym views on government are, but 90% of them are negative.

Graem D Snowbringer

ooc: I'm sure you would be, but that's what my crazier than thou friends do over here anyway....my parents know exactly what my friends are like, but that time Del convinced my parents that I had gotten arrested was truly a classic(I'm the angel of the family or so my parents like to think...they don't know I spent all half term in the pub with Del, who likes footie more than i do but hates everything else I like...complete madwoman)
    Hell I plan on stirring up some real trouble with my American friends when i hit the States in July....I know a lot that they don't want their parents ever finding out and asking me to swear on the bible not to tell just won't work......they should have used the Communist Manifesto instead :P
    Hmmm I won't comment on the Bush adminstration as Blair and his Blairite army is screwing up our country.....Red Ken should rule the country instead of being Mayor of London.
    Anyway I have to call my grandmother and wish her a happy birthday...fun fun fun

Satine Capashen

{OOC:I'm not sure how bad your friends stir up rouble, Em, but me and my friends can once in a while get my entire town against us for doing one thing or another...Moistly though we just get in tons of trouble @ school by annyoying teachers... :evil: }

Darth Roul

You will be allwoed to have a five minute meeting with Graem right now. Then she will be given to Cirr for all to watch.

Darth Viscera

*slurp*

Jeseth Cloak

"Roul, I am unsure as to how you came to be in possetion of Graem, but her life is mine to take. She is my apprentice now."

Jeseth glared at her, displeased with the developement. Whatever had occured after their meeting, it had taken an obvious turn for the worst. He had not been aware of her leaving the sanctuary of Vjun durring his absence, and it would be just as well for him to leave her here to die... He paced up to her, his mind touching lightly onto hers.

Would you like to start explaining?

The bond slipped away as Jeseth let out a shallow sigh.

"I wish to bargain for her life. She is of great value to me for the moment."

Lady Vader

What importance does she have to you? She is a Jedi, and all Jedi must perish.

*she eyed Jeseth sternly*

Lord Dagger

The small portable holoprojector Dagger is currently using to communicate with TSO switches on
    "Former jedi my dear lady Vader, this one is a dark jedi of TBH...tred carfully"

Graem D Snowbringer

ooc: this is gonna have to be a quick post as I'm due at the community centre to fix their (thinks something religious people might find offensive)website, there is a entity who either hates me personally or communists/theists but this website has been the bane of my existence since I first uploaded it...nahh it must be the stupid and incidentally British server). I'l edit later if needs be.

ic: Graem doesn't immediately answer Jeseth's mental question but she knows he wants to know exactly why she left Vjun and she knew he'd get it out of her eventually. As she silently stands there she watches the others in the room, trying to avoid Jeseth's piercing gaze, all the while her mind replays the recent events that led to this present situation and she silently curses the moment she decided to help the young Jedi....personal weakness at it's worse but she also knows that she now had some personal unfinished business with Roul but she'd have to let that go as she couldn't go around killing Sith...especially as she was currently unsure whether she would get out of this alive:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast