Thread: *Leaves a note in the DC*

Kahn12

*Leaves a note in the DC*

*Kahn leaves a note in the Discussion Chamber, already long gone from the planet.*

Dear TSO,
    I'm leaving. I just can't hate as much as a Sith has to, I can't do it. Amnde's dead, she would have wanted me to be a good person, not a killer of innocents. I'm sorry, I know you've been a family to me. But I'm just not a true Sith. I can't kill without remorse, can't hate without reason. I guess I'm just weak. You're better off without me.
    Kahn

Lady DeVille

Re: *Leaves a note in the DC*

De'Ville shook her head. "I knew it all along. He was no good as a Sith."

ooc: Kahn, sorry that that thread petered out at swfans, don't know what happened to Seth Travsen. Guess he forgot about it. Are you joining the Jedi, or leaving Rping all together? /ic:

Malice Draclau

Malice had watched Kahn leave before going to the disccusion chamber to see what he had left. After reading the note Malice crumpeld it up and threw it on the floor before heading for the door.

*That's the lst straw Kahn. Your death shall be found at the end of my saber*

Walking out the chamber Malice slammed the door behind him. Anger pulsing through him he headed for the hanger bay. One way or the other he would find Kahn and persecute him himself.

Kahn12

OOC: That's ok, not your fault. I've been waiting to turn Kahn for awhile. I think Kahn's gonna become a Jedi but right now he is ignoring the Force completely. Look at Shmi's Diner at TGC, *Enters the Diner*

Lady DeVille

ooc: Oh, staying at TGC? Hmmm /ic:

Kahn12

OOC: Probably, since that's where Amnde was. And what do you mean by "Hmmmm"? It scares me.

Malice Draclau

OOC:Hahaha yeah she scares me to when she does that:

Lady DeVille

ooc: lol, don't worry guys, nothing to be afraid of. Yet. : Actually, I said "hmmm" because TGC isn't a part of the swfans universe, they're completely separate, although a few people RP in both of them. like Amnde. /ic:

Kahn12

OOC: I forgot that. I'll still probably RP in swfans.

Malice Draclau

OOC:Yep and the same goes for me as well. I think TGC is better then Swfans really. There's more Jedi's to fight at TGC. Why doesn't TSO join the TGC galaxy and such.

Lord Psychic

OOC: Naw I don't think so.

*Psy sees Malice raging in the Disc. Chamber, and enters on the holochair.*

Psy: I'm sorry my friend. I foresaw this

*Psy clenched his hand.*

But he is going to die a slow, painful death.. disease or no disease, I will do it.

*Eyes in flames, Psy read the letter over again, almost tearing it to shreds.*

Malice Draclau

OOC hh well just a suggestion. Ohh and Kahn's at TGC right now if ya want to go over there. I just finished an rp with him in the battle grounds.

Kahn12

OOC: Must everyone try to kill me?

Malice Draclau

OOC o not take it personal buddy but me and Psy where the closest to you so it should only be right that it'd be one of us that get's you.

Lord Psychic

OOC: BTW this takes place during The Hiring of Loyalty (at SWFans's forums) right after the topic's first reply.

Malice Draclau

OOC:It does. Ohh then i better go see.

Lady DeVille

ooc: Where is that thread!? I can't find it! /ic:

Lord Dagger

Dagger sees the note, at one time he would ahve been saddened by it and wished Kahn luck but now, he looks down at the glove on his hand and clenches his fist now his prayer of good luck was for those hunting the traitor

OOC/Good luck man and take care\IC