When TSO was attacked, I invoked the help of TSE. They generously came to our assistance. One of their members is also a member of TSO, Jedah Lynch.

In lue of recent events battering TSO and TSE, I went to them offering not only my thanks at having come to our aid, but also to aid them in their struggles. I requested to become a member and they granted it.

I also suggested a stronger unity between our two groups. Yes, we had an alliance, but we needed something stronger, to make us more united, and yet keep us independant and functioning under our own laws. A merging was out of the question, but a sisterhood was a strong possibility. I suggested this, and in order for this to come about, one of their council members would join TSO and be a part of it's council and vice versa. Because Jedah Lynch was already a council member of TSE and a member of TSO, he has been instated to be a part of TSO's council. TSE chose me to be on it's council.

Here's the link to all of this:

pub59.ezboard.com/fthesem...=124.topic

This unity is hoped to bring us Sith closer together and fight together to bring down the Jedi, our commen enemy.