Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sisterhood with TSE

Lady Vader

Sisterhood with TSE

When TSO was attacked, I invoked the help of TSE. They generously came to our assistance. One of their members is also a member of TSO, Jedah Lynch.

In lue of recent events battering TSO and TSE, I went to them offering not only my thanks at having come to our aid, but also to aid them in their struggles. I requested to become a member and they granted it.

I also suggested a stronger unity between our two groups. Yes, we had an alliance, but we needed something stronger, to make us more united, and yet keep us independant and functioning under our own laws. A merging was out of the question, but a sisterhood was a strong possibility. I suggested this, and in order for this to come about, one of their council members would join TSO and be a part of it's council and vice versa. Because Jedah Lynch was already a council member of TSE and a member of TSO, he has been instated to be a part of TSO's council. TSE chose me to be on it's council.

Here's the link to all of this:

pub59.ezboard.com/fthesem...=124.topic

This unity is hoped to bring us Sith closer together and fight together to bring down the Jedi, our commen enemy.

Darth Viscera

Re: Sisterhood with TSE

What will this brotherhood entail? What will change, exactly?

Lady Vader

the change will be that we communicate more with our fellow Sith... not much of that had been done in the past... this will keep the flow of communication going... it will also strengthen our bonds...

we will be able to interchange our fleets if neccessary, yet keep them seperate so no downsizing is demanded of us, because we are still independant groups...

basically, we'll become stronger... after all that's been happening to both groups, something needed to be done to ensure we both remained strong, otherwise the Jedi would have taken advantage (and who's to say they aren't now)...
    so, this ensures our survival and strength...

Darth Viscera

As for downsizing, TSO has already been downsized. TSE has yet to be.

Lady Vader

I know that, but what i'm saying is we can use both fleets together... if we'd merged, for example, we'd have to downsize our combined fleets... but by making the sisterhood pact, we don't have to...

Darth Viscera

If you merged, and both fleets had been downsized independantly previously, no further downsizing would be necessary.

Lady DeVille

ooc: nit picking: when exactly did you find time to fly to TSE while on the Cizerak bridge? Don't get mad!/ic:

Lady Vader

OOC: I left the Ciz bridge after asking them not to fire upon GMA... then I'd gone down to the planet to start cleaning the rubble from the destroyed Palace... from there I went to TSE to suggest the Sisterhood... from there I went to Byss to deal with Anbira and his amnesia... from there I came back to TSO to continue to over-see the cleaning and rebuilding of the Palace... and then from there I went to talk with Dagger at his request on the Cizerack homeworld...
    this was all done in the course of 24 to 36 hours...
    basically, I haven't slept...

what other posts occur, come after the arbitration talk with Dagger...

happy now? or would you like a five page report on why the Sarlacc doesn't bubble when salt is thrown down it's gullet?

Darth Viscera

She's truly a girl on the go!

Lady Vader

: and I'm EXHAUSTED! (and ppl wonder why I'm so tired : )

Live Wire

lol you did all that in the same space of time it took me to get to ziost, fight seth, find gav, rescue ariel and get back.....I guess I have no right to complain Im tired huh?

Did I ever tell you that you work way to hard LV

Lady DeVille

....why doesn't the Sarlacc bubble when salt is poured down its throat??

Now I'm curious! :

ReaperFett

OOC: I know I shouldnt post here, and I wont again, but Id like to point out that if you merged both fleets after TSE was downsized, it wouldnt need any more downsizing, if I recall correctly

Darth Viscera

I already said that!

Jedah Lynch

OOC: As stated elsewhere TSE has been downsized for awhile now, the numbers are crunched and we have the numbers of ships that we would have. There was only one issue of the number of shipyards that kept us from agreeing at first. But since we got what we wanted with that, the rest of the rules we got no problem too.

We could still kick the NR's fleet ass and pretty much anyone elses

Lady Vader

yes, LW, I work WAY too hard...

LD... page 1: intro to Why The Sarlaac Doesn't Bubble When It Gets Salt poured Down It's Throat; page 2: it's mass would keep it from drying out; page 3: it's acidic content would most likely disolve any salt thrown into it before the salt even reached the bottom of it's stomache (or equivilent thereof); page 4: I don't think there's enough salt on Tatooine to even throw down the Sarlaac's throat; page 5: closing to Why The Sarlaac Doesn't Bubble When It Gets Salt poured Down It's Throat...

Fett... ya, what DV said... now, be gone... :

and Lynch... amen... :

Darth Viscera

Can I see your new downsized ship roster?

General Dodonna

I'm certain that General Scorpion and I disagree with you there, Jedah.

Pierce Tondry

You military types have no appreciation for a well-executed commando raid...

Darth Viscera

I have an appreciation for a commando raid. I'm paying you intel creepers enough, haven't I bought a covert mission or two?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast