Thread: Gav Mortis

Darth Viscera

Gav Mortis

Viscera stood in the now-emptied discussion chamber. The room was dark; it was late, and the Sith had long since retired to their chambers.

Viscera could not sleep, was restless, preoccupied by thoughts of his former master's attempted suicide, and his amnesia which shortly followed, the same amnesia that had caused him to completely forget his apprentice's years of steadfast loyalty. The thought of such a thing was...overwhelming to him, and only incited further rage, and so he deemed it best to stow his thoughts.

His eyes burned, and his mind seemed covered in a haze which prevented him from thinking clearly. My my, Lord Viscera, when was the last time you slept? He asked himself. The answer came completely without clarity: It has been far too long.

He spoke, then found his voice a hoarse whisper, cleared his throat, and began again.

"Sith Master Gav Mortis...." he began, yet the Sith was not present.

"....I would be honored if you would do me the service of becoming my master."

Surely, a Sith Master would hear such a plea, no matter the location from which it originated. And so, Viscera waited, yet again, a task he had learned to excel at.

Gav Mortis

Re: Gav Mortis

Now sitting with Jeseth Cloak deep within a rather dense forest on the outskirts of the small town, Pona Mun, Gav heard Visceras voice whispering as though it were carried on the wind. The rippling of Visceras distress in the force had earlier gained his attention but now he was requesting his assisstance.

The black flames of the fire flickered and danced soothingly, although needless to say it was an odd sight. He was currently talking with Jeseth and could feel the presence of another nearing, rather quickly, roughly the speed at which land speeder would move. He was not too familiar with the presence although it was certainly not a light side signature.

Gav took a soothing intake of the crisp, night air and then focused on Visceras location.

In the Discussion Room, Viscera paced the floor, frustrated and annoyed, as he walked the lights began to flicker then dim, he looked around wondering if there was some sort of power failure, when suddenly the large bulkyb doors began to close. They released an eerie creaking as they closed shut and as once they closed with an echoing clunk, the lights went out leaving Viscera in darkness.

Soon the echo of the doors died away and another sound came to Visceras attention, that of a child, inittially it was sniffling and then whining and breathing eratically, it was afraid.

"No...not now...I..I don't like the dark...no...." came a quiet voice from the corner of the room, it was young boys voice and he was really scared, evidently about the dark.

"...no more dark....I can't...see anything....nothing...it's too dark...I can't see anything"

The voice went on, Viscera couold hear him sniffing, he must be crying.

"I don't like the dark...I don't like the dark...I don't like the dark...

.....I don't like...

...I don't like the dark, I don't lile the dark, I don't like the dark..."

Darth Viscera

Viscera concentrated, allowing the force to flow through him, give him the strength he needed to see the child who spoke, yet was not visible. He closed his eyes, and his teeth clenched. His cloak flapped about behind him, yet there was no wind.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the room from a new perspective, that of the force. The apparition hid in a corner, continuing its plea to resist the dark. Darth Viscera produced a throwing dagger, and flung it with deadly accuracy towards the location of its forehead. The dagger passed through the air around the ghostly figure, unscathed, and clanged against the far side of the wall, yet the apparition dissipated.

Silence.

Gav Mortis

"Help me...it's too dark!" came a cry as something gripped tightly onto Visceras clothing, whatever it was, it pulled at his robing with ferocity.

Viscera turned and at that moment the lights of the chamber activated and began flickering again, before him stood the same young boy. A look of great fear in his face, "Help me!"

Viscera stepped back in shock as he looked on and saw that the where the boys eyes where supposed to be, there were two large, dark sockets, blood streamed down his face from the holes in his head where his eyes once were.

At that moment, the small boy began pulling at Viscera's clothing with more aggression and ferocity and began pulling him in the direction of the Chamber doors. Although Viscera resisted, the small boy managed to pull him into the corriddor where he continued to tug at Viscera. What was he doing? Where was he taking him?

Darth Viscera

Viscera did not resist now, and began to think that this child's actions were the will of the force. And so, he allowed himself to be dragged, but remained ready to defend himself should the apparition become hostile.

Gav Mortis

The young boy lead Viscera out of the building and into the cool night air, it was dark and quiet, although the boys peculiar babblings were rather loud. Viscera was being taken in the direction of a forest not too far from the main TSO site, it wasn't long before the pair were inside the forest and began manouvering about tress and other plant life.

OOC:

Vis, reply to this in "Home is where the heart is?" if you dont mind. Just for convenience, thanks.