Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rebuilding

Jedah Lynch

Re: The Rebuilding

Sensing the approach of two more the Sith waited patiently until Lady Vader and her friend came into sight. Standing from the pillar upon which he had sat down on the Sith bowed to both of them.

"Pleasure to see you Lady Vader as always, and an honor to meet you Xarkz as well, how do you fare this day?"

Xarkz Chaos

Greetings Master Jedah, it is a pleasure meeting you here. I am as well as I have ever been, and I hope you are also?

Jedah Lynch

Nodding to the Sith Lynch looked to the ruins "I'am doing fine myself, just watching the rebuilding while some ships come with resources to help to repair some of the damage done."

Gav Mortis

Gav was suprised that Dagger had seen him, he had wished to remain unnoticed, his hood had been pulled up over his head and he seemed to act aloof in order to not stand out. Nevertheless, his signature in the Force would have made his presence obvious to force users anyway. He made eye contact with Dagger and a thin smile crept across his face.

"Thank you Dagger!" he said with a nod of respect as he was handed the book. "It is good to see you again after all this time. How has life been treating you?" he asked and began walking once again.

As he did, his fingers caress the unique texture of the book, it felt marvelous and from it he could feel the touch of his anscestors from millenia ago, he relished the feeling.

Lord Dagger

Dagger chuckled
    "Life is good and evidently it is good to be alive once more"
    Dagger places a single hand on Gav's shoulder and he feels a strange tingeling, as though many previous Dark Lord's of the Sith are touching him all at once. Dagger leans close and whispers in his ear before striding away with Lady Alaria
    "The glove, if i fail, it will be yours..."

Gav Mortis

A brief look of bewilderment appeared on Gav's face after hearing what Dagger had said, he pondered on it and then turned to look at Dagger as he left with the attractive young lady. It was then he noticed a peculiar, black glove on his left hand.

He shook his head slightly then walked off, clearing his mind.

Lord Psychic

*After seeing an old enemy and making a new one, Psy was exhausted. Feeling absolutely fine, he sprung out of his holochair and started heading toward the bushes to set up camp for the night. His energy had yet to return, but he was active enough to notice something glittering in the sun under the rubble. He picked up a a data pad and beneath it was Kahn's mother's ring, not a scratch to be found. Psy clenched his fist and walked on, the ring in his hand, and towing his holochair with the Force just in case.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12