Thread: My Ship Order

Jedi Teka Kenobi

My Ship Order

"I'd like an X-wing please. If stealth is possible then I'd like that aswell. Thank you"

Nichos Marr
    Stealth X-Wing should be done by tomorrow. Check then. Oh and you're very much welcome

Jedi Teka Kenobi
    Hey there, my ship ready yet? *smiles*

Nichos Marr
    *Hands Teka the keys*

"It's all yours, and it's free this time."

Jedi Teka Kenobi
    "Thank you very much."

General Dodonna
    :: Frowns at Major Marr ::

"Major, that free ship cost the Jedi 761,320 credits to produce. Do you mind explaining?"

Nichos Marr
    "Yes General, I'd be happy to. We have this rule at the GJO shipyards, if you order a small ship, and it's your first time it is free. As for larger ships, they are reduced to half price.."

General Dodonna
    "Very well. However, I will note in my log that I am formally protesting this course of action, in the interests of the Jedi. Credits do not grow on trees, Major, and neither do power cells, laser cannons, or processed durasteel alloys."

Master Yoghurt
    To clarify: Personal fighters are free for members of the GJO the first time. This is surely enough costly, but a necessity to keep the members well equipped and mobile, ready to move to any area of conflict to uphold peace and justice at short notice.

I do however agree maintenance and defence grid are primary tasks.

General Dodonna
    In that case, they should be assigned to the Jedi uniformedly. One X-Wing per Jedi. This would cut costs, and make things go more efficiently.