Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A rare occasion

Ogre Mal Pannis

A rare occasion

The light coming in from the door as it opened was quickly dimmed as the seven foot tall beast stepped inside, followed by his wife. They had recently had something significant occur between the two of them and just had to go out and about and do a little celebrating. Why not such a place as this one? Plenty of Jedi rabble to annoy and torment while they reveled in their recent success.

Making their way over to a table, they spoke no words, but seemed to be communicating with each other as the servant droid arrived and Dale ordered for the both of them.

Dalethria Mal Pannis

Re: A rare occasion

Finally after quite the ordeal, things were as they should be between Dalethria and Ogre. Many months had gone by as the two of them had been apart mentally and physically. Then when Dalethria returned from her pilgrimage, the distance between them was still there.

Now that wasn't the case any longer.

Before she sat down, Dalethria tapped the droid on top of its swivel head, "Two bottles of rum."

She then grinned and winked at Ogre, "Better make that three and no glasses."

Sliding between Ogre and the table, Dalethria sat in her husband's lap and let a finger slide up one of his tusks.

"Don't be so surprised about the Rum. We both deserve it."

Ogre Mal Pannis

With one hand wrapped around his wife’s waits, he looked up at her as she sat propped in his lap and smiled. “It is a time worthy of celebration.” His voice answered in her mind.

He felt the eyes on them while they sat, but paid them no mind as all that consumed his thoughts right now, were the shared thoughts of Dale, as they shared their mental link, just like they had earlier in their marriage, before the unexpected events at Rama’s corner, so many months back, which had caused the link’s severing.

The droid arrived back at the table and placed their order down, quickly scurrying away, knowing that these were not guests to hang around, or expect any kind of gratuity from.

Hart Kenobi

*lifts an eyebrow skeptically from across the bar as Hart carefully watches the two unexpected visitors. He rises from his barstool and walks over to them, clearing his throat before he speaks.*
    "Need anythin' else?," he questions.

OOC: switched our replies around.
    That thread is really interesting.

Dalethria Mal Pannis

Without taking her eyes off of her love, she grabs a bottle of rum and dangles it in front of the Green Sith. He smiled and his eyes lit up seeing the grin across her face

"I haven't seen you open a rum bottle in sometime."

With a rather unhappy sigh, she turned to Hart and shooed him away.

"Go away. We got what we want."

OOC~ Thank you

Ogre Mal Pannis

Her request filled his mind as she spoke to him through their link, and he too smiled as he raised a hand and took the bottle from her hand. ”Its been quite a long time since I opened one in my customary fashion as well.”

He turned away from her for a brief second to scoff at Hart, a scowl following the sound, and then a low growl. “Your company or niceties were not requested. Go back to whatever it is you Jedi do with all your time. I have much more important matters to attend to.”

He turned back to Dale and raised the bottle to his mouth. He placed the top of the bottle between his teeth and bit down, the sound of breaking glass muffled by his own face as he chewed the top of the container away, no evidence of pain or displeasure displayed on his face. In fact he couldn’t look more pleased than he did right then.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart's fists begin to clench and unclench as he remembers that fighting wasn't tolerated in the bar. A low growl escapes his mouth.::
    "Very well." *Hart roars lightly. He bows stiffly and turns.*

Dalethria Mal Pannis

Dalethria stuck her tongue out like a little child that saw something amazing. She turned around to grab another bottle of rum and noticed Hart's posture. Not to mention that his displeasure was quite easily sensed.

She bit into the cork and spit it out in Hart's direction, watching it bounce off his boot and laughed loudly.

"I don't think he likes us my Husband."

Then she brought the bottle to her lips for sip with a grin.

Ogre Mal Pannis

Hart’s reaction caused Ogre to begin laughing, even more so as his eyes followed the cork his wife spat out and bounced off his boot. “Such a temper, you’d think this place would be free of such things, I wonder if he’ll have to do some extra meditating to make up for letting me get to him?”

He turned back, facing front and lifted the jagged top of his bottle up, tilting it and his head back as he poured the dark liquid into his mouth sloppily, savoring a flavor he had not tasted in what seemed like eons.

With a wink, and while he was drinking, he conveyed another thought to Dale. ”Think Hart’s going to burst with all that emotional baggage he’s trying to contain?”

Hart Kenobi

OOC: Actually, he will I've been making him get a little violent recently since I switched to a Wolverine pic. I'm not being serious about getting offended, man.

IC:
    ::Hart turns, his saber hilt in his hand, his fierce barbaric growl growing louder, and his mouth turning into a smile.::
    "Thank you for giving me an excuse."
    ::His hands rise, using the force to knock over the drinks onto their laps.::

Dalethria Mal Pannis

A few drops spilled from Dalethria's bottle as Hart tried to manipulate it with the Force. She kept her grip firm on the bottle as Ogre just let his empty one fall to the floor, breaking upon impact. The unopened bottle that was on the table, tipped over harmlessly and Ogre caught it with his free hand.

They both looked at each other and Dalethria chuckled, "Such parlor tricks and pettiness. Good thing nothing can spoil our mood eh?"

Leaning in, she kissed Ogre and turned to Hart, noticing he pulled his sabre, "What's this my love?"

Her tone is nothing but mocking, "He hath pulled out his mighty sabre when we did no wrong! Oh what shall we do?!"

Ogre Mal Pannis

His eyes opened wide in faked disbelief, as he tuned to see what Dale was referring to for himself. Cheek to cheek with his wife, while holding the unopened bottle of rum in his hand, he spoke with amusement in his voice.

“Are we supposed to be afraid of the Jedi whose gone astray from his peaceful ways? He seems a mighty small whelp to me, in more ways than just size.”

Hart Kenobi

I'm big where is counts, buddy. In my..................... self-esteem.

Dalethria Mal Pannis

She nuzzles Ogre's cheek with another kiss and her eyes narrow in confusion to what Hart just said. Blinking a few times, Dalethria continues to remain silent.

Then she can't stop it from coming forth.

Dalethria busts out laughing, laughing so hard that she ends up almost falling backwards off of Ogre's lap.

Ogre Mal Pannis

He tightens his grip around his wife’s waist as she looses her balance from laughing so hard. Smugly, he turns to Dale and for the first time this eve, speaks to her aloud, just so Hart can hear it.

“I wonder if he’s ever heard the phrase ‘OGRE SMASH’? It would be so easy for me to do just that to his…………pitiful excuse for confidence.”

Hart Kenobi

::Hart merely smiles at the intended jab, and gives a small bow, his eyes never leaving the two Siths'.::
    "No, I don't believe I've had the pleasure in becoming familiar with that term. What'll it do? Tickle?"

Dalethria Mal Pannis

Lifts up Ogre's hand for hart to see, making sure to straighten out his fingers. His long claws are quite sharp and Dalethria strokes each one lovingly with a finger.

"It means this fist smashing into your skull. Or if he is feeling ... creative, using any object within reach." :evil:

Ogre Mal Pannis

The handle of Ogre’s famed battle-axe can be seen just behind his head, as he looks at Hart with a wicked grin.

“Imagine the worst pain you have ever experienced and then multiply that by 10,000. That’s what OGRE SMASH signifies. Ask Fett someday, he can tell you about it, almost cost him his life once.”

Hart Kenobi

"Interesting, creed, to say the least."
    ::Hart brings his left hand to his chin, as if in deep thought, nonchalantly twirling the hilt of his saber in his right::
    "But from my standpoint, an "Ogre-Splash or whatever you call it is no more effective than a simple blade through the heart, bub."

Dalethria Mal Pannis

Dalethria rolls her eyes and looks at her husband, "The childish ways of the Jedi have emerged now. This one is no fun to talk to anymore."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast