Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GJO Posting REBELLION Game!!!

Hart Kenobi

GJO Posting REBELLION Game!!!

Go ahead. Post. Make my day.

OOC: All admins or mods are welcome to help out with the game <font color=red>(do your worst and edit me!)</font>, but after you do your thing to one of the replies, you must write a reply yourself. All rpers are welcome to post.

Leeloo Mina

Re: GJO Posting REBELLION Game!!!

Bam. I <font color=red>stoopid</font>. Where's my <font color=red>nose?</font>

Hart Kenobi

NOW you see how to play, right? No one is allowed to edit their own reply after a mod or admin touched it.

<font color=red>Btw, have I ever mentioned how cool Yog is?</font>

Leeloo Mina

Flooboo! Y<font color=red>og</font> can<font color=red>'t</font> be more <font color=red>gorgeous</font> you <font color=red>all</font> know :b

Leeloo Mina

Quote: "..but after you do your thing to one of the replies, you must write a reply yourself"

I like that rule, <font color=red>I also like noodles filled with custard herring</font>

Hart Kenobi

Yes, so do I <font color=red> - especially with honey Dijon French custard</font>.

Remy LeBeau

re

I nevered <font color=red>looked in a mirror without it breaking</font> before...

Hart Kenobi

Re: re

Darn, no more <font color=red> hot grits to shove down my pants</font>

Force Master Hunter

You really think <font color=red>I'm Australian? Hah, I'm really from Uranus.</font>

Hart Kenobi

Perhaps I <font color=red> heated these grits up a bit too much. My britches are burnin! </font>

Force Master Hunter

What is it with you<font color=red>r highness</font> and Natalie Portman anyway?

Hart Kenobi

I previously just liked her cuz she was <font color=red>pretty good with the griddle. She cooks a mean pancake. I love a woman that knows how to handle utensils</font>

Force Master Hunter

I never understood why. <font color=red>She</font> thin<font color=red>ks too much</font> for my tastes. <font color=red>Girls should be</font> like a plank

Hart Kenobi

Too thin? I've always considered her a healthy size for <font color=red> a tweety bird</font>. She's not disgusting like that girl <font color=red> who picks her nse and flicks it out the window</font> or skinny like Sarah Michelle Gellar <font color=red> who was mistaken for a rake</font>

Force Master Hunter

<font color=red>I love Lara Croft! I have posters of her all over the wall. Shhhh, dont tell anyone!</font>

Leeloo Mina

<font color=red>I also have a secret. I look just like Lara Croft. (Hint-hint DT!)</font>

Master Yoghurt

This will be fun..<font color=red>but not as fun as running naked through the woods under a full moon</font>

Remy LeBeau

hey as you happen to know <font color=red>I'm allergic to spandex and Lara Croft. </font>

Darth Turbogeek

Lara Croft looks like a<font color=red>n Austalian photomodel - pretty, and two large</font> air bags. About as <font color=red>sweet like a pineapple</font> too.

::<font color=red>dreams wishfully</font>::

Master Yoghurt

My superior editing skills strikes again.. heheh..

Btw, have I ever told you how much I<font color=red> am in love</font> Britney Spears? Her albums <font color=red>are awesome</font>. I <font color=red>love</font> the Spice Girls too. The <font color=red>greatest group in the world is</font> The Vengaboys. <font color=red>They are sooooo cool!!</font>

::Thinks about those groups with <font color=red>dreamy eyes and *sighs*</font>::

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast