Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :: At the other end of the bar...::

Lord Fire Blade

Re : :: At the other end of the bar...::

A red dressed being stepped from behind the Jedi and gave him an immense clot with his Force Pike. As the Jedi reeled, a hate filled vote spoke

"You resist the dark Side? You do not know the POWER of it you fool. Would you suffer just to defend this weakness that you call the path of a Jedi? What can your peace and calm do that ... this cant?"

The figure raised a hand and blasted the Jedi with lightning, filling the meadow with the sound of crackling thunder

"Answer me, Jedi! Your powers are nothing to match the Dark Side! Dont deny it any longer, you want this as it is true Powert! Unleash the fury in you and attack me!"

Sage Hazzard

Re: Re : :: At the other end of the bar...::

::The shock of the Lightning knocked Sage down. It was not real but his mind made him fall, the reality had tricked his brain into believe it was real, but only for a moment.

As he layed on the ground he did not squarm as the lightning passed through his image's veins. Instead he just layed there. He used the Force to block out the pain receptors, so the reality could now not trick him into believing this pain existed.

The fury began to rise in Sage. He felt his emotions bubling towards the surface. He tried to push them away but they were still there! He blocked out his mind, closing his imaginary eyelids shut. He allowed the Lightside to wash over him, calm him, vanquish his emotions. He opened his eyes again, his anger and rage gone::

I know you do not exist in this plane. You cannot hurt me. I will not strike you. You pose no threat to myself or others here, so there is nothing to defend. A Jedi strikes only in defense, and I need not defend against nothingness.

Lord Fire Blade

"I felt your anger Jedi! I know you feel the power of the Dark Side!

He red helmeted assasin reverses the Force Pike and give Sage a fearful smashto the solar plexus, then an massive uppercut.

"I feel your pain.... use it to unlock your fury! I know you want to, so do it! Strike back!"

Sage Hazzard

::Sage could withstand the unreal pain, but he was beginning to think he might not be able to withstand it enough. If he died here, would he go brain dead?

Sage was taught early in his training to never strike out of anger, fear or agression. And if he did attack when he was feeling these things, he would be consumed by the Dark Side. He didn't feel these emotions yet, but they were surely boiling. If he striked now it might be from the Dark Side. He couldn't risk it::

I'd rather you kill me.

::As Sage said this his imaginary blood dripped from his mouth. This might not be flesh an blood, but it sure felt like it::

Lord Fire Blade

"You would die rather than go to the Dark Side? That just goes to prove how shortsided you are. You Jedi are so shortsided! We all die, why dont you use that time you have and become as pwerful as possible? Would you rather die in the gutter, than stand in the Dark Side and rule? Would you squander true power?

"A REAL Jedi wouldnt stand there and die with a bloodied nose! A real, powerful Jedi would fight back so fight! Use your power! Use it! Why waste yourself with death?"

Sage Hazzard

Because by doing so I would be submiting myself to the Dark Side. There is no need to fight here that I see. It would not be in defense to do so. I do not truely believe with all my heart I can die in this plain, so my gut tells me I should not fight you. If I did so it would be actions of the Dark Side.

::Sage looked up. He did have a bloody nose. But was it REALLY his nose?::

Death is only the beginning. I do not fear death. I will be with the Force then. To live my life seeking power and glory is not what I want, and it would be short lived. For as you say "we all die", but living is not the end. If I did go to the Dark Side, I might have power, strengh beyond my imagination, and I would rule, yes, I would rule. But I would pay the price. My soul would be devoured by the dark, I would die sooner then needed, I would be in constant turmoil as my emotions overtook me. And then I would die. Then where would I go? To the Dark Side of the Force? A energy that strives on mankind's most dreadful thoughts and feelings? What kind of way to spend eternity is that?

Sage Hazzard

Re: :: At the other end of the bar...::

EDITED: To move up the thread! NP Sage

Lord Fire Blade

"Your words mean nothing to me Jedi! Do you think I care what is after death? There is life right now and we strive to be a powerful as possible, by any means possible! Why do you deny your power by limiting it with your notions of Light and Dark. You know you want power.... the Dark side beckons!"

The red armoured figure moves in and punches Sage in the face, then knees him in the groin

"Dont just stand there..... it calling you.... the Dark Side feels your power.... take hold of your anger and use it!"

Lord Fire Blade swings his force Pike, crashing it onto the Jedi's head

Sage Hazzard

Sage crashes onto the floor as the blow rocks his head. He looks up from his fallen state. The side of his head spews with blood.

"Power is not wanted by this vessle. If I had to sacrifice power for peace and justice, I would in a heartbeat. If I could solve a war between two worlds by turning into a snail for the remainder of my life, this would not be a unthinkable thing for me. I'd sacrifice myself without a second thought. The Dark Side strips you of these values, this sense of common good I hold so dear. I will never throw away these things, never."

Darth Turbogeek

:: As the Sith is about to strike, a hand is waved...

"Enough"

The red cloaked figure morphs into a Jedi, Dark JK Leia changes to JK Leia Solo. The plain remains the same, except other Masters are watching

Sage looks up inside his pain... this place was very real. The Bar was the place that had not. The pain and the blood was very real.

"Look after him"

Turbogeek dissappears::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia bows as DT's spirit leaves and immediately comes to the side of Sage with a towel in her hand. She gently wipes the blood seeping from the corner of his mouth and helps him off the floor**

Are you ok Sage?

**Leia looked on**

Sage Hazzard

"No."

This place wad real?! He sensed things befoe, he felt things before. This was because it was real. He thought for a second why he felt no pain. It seemed that his strength in the light was better then he expected as he felt nothing but calm.

"I am not alright Leia. I feel no pain.... however I know I am in need of a Bacta Tank as soon as possible."

With this blood dripped from Sage's mouth. He needed it more then he thought.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia continued to help Sage with his wounds while talking to him**

Yes Sage, I think we should get you to the med unit as soon as possible. We should have your wounds properly treated. Don't worry Sage everything will be fine. I promise you that, my friend.

**The Jedi Master helped Sage up slowly and started to assist him out of the bar. She turned around to the remaining Jedi Masters**

We will see you all later. Right now, Sage has to get medical attention. For now..Good Night my friends. May The Force Be With You!

Sage Hazzard

The woman who aided him was strong. Her petite size could trick you easily if you were not paying attention to the Force. Her body could easily sling Sage's broken body around. It was a reminder to Sage the strength of the Force.

"Thank you Leia."

Sage felt liek passing out. He hoped he had passed the difficult trials. He would have to wait to find out. Lucky for him patience was a virtue taught to the youngest of Jedi. The ones that were still ripe from the world. It had taken him time to master the patience, but he felt he had done it. This was a personal victory for him, as eagerness got him into more trouble then he could handle as a youth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12