Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leans over the bar...

Aisha Klan Klan

Re: Leans over the bar...

no reason, my friend was killed so I came here to learn a little more about the force from the Jedi and the Sith....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Oblivious to the conversation, Cirrsseeto finds a heaping plate full of chicken wings. Instead of taking great pains to pluck the bits of flesh from the bone, Cirrsseeto eats them much as he ate the shrimp, popping them into his mouth...handfull at a time. His sharp canines began to crush the bones of the wings, as Cirrsseeto simply ate the entire thing, giving no credence to bone removal. After all, marrow was nutritious as well.

Still stuffing himself, Cirrsseeto turns to look at the two people next to him who are talking. As he does this, he reaches down, grabbing another 6 chicken wings

Aisha Klan Klan

*wonders who is paying for Cirrsseeto's meal*

Hunk Seidou

::looks her over again, his eyes lingering, appreciatively, on her lithe form::

So you came to learn about the force, eh?

::chuckles loudly::

Well, don't look at me, I'm just learning myself. But, if you want, I could direct you to one of the Jedi Masters. I''m sure they'd be happy to tell you all you want to know. Another possibility would be a young woman that calls herself the Unknown Jedi Knight. She's been quite patient with me in the past, and seems to be quite knowledgable.

Aisha Klan Klan

::avoids the terran's eyes since she didn't really like terrans, they were too weak for her. She looks around briefly for something to hit the terran with should he prove to be yet another terran perv::

I'm only here to observe it, terran, I have no plans on joining either group....

Hunk Seidou

I didn't mean to imply that, miss. I was merely trying to point you in the right direction for the information you seek.

::slaps himself in the forehead::

Oh, where are my manners, would you like a drink?

Aisha Klan Klan

and like I was saying, I'm not looking for a group, I can learn plenty by just watching around here and the battleground....no, I don't really need an drink.....*and watches her cat, Griffen carefully as he sits on her shoulder to make sure he doesn't try to steal food from Cirrsseeto which would be a bad idea considering how hungry the Cizerack seems to be*

Hunk Seidou

::takes the woman's apparent disinterest in stride::

Not a drinker, eh? Well, I can't say I blame you. I should really cut back myself.

Say, you said before that you weren't a Czerak, may I ask what species you are? You have the same lovely feline features.

Aisha Klan Klan

*still avoids the leering terrans's eyes* I'm a Ctarl Ctarl....*looks around the bar* (hmm, I could hit him with that plate there but it probably wouldn't cause any damage to his thick skull)

Hunk Seidou

::thinks to himself::

Well, it seems Ctral ctrals don't share their cousin's friendly nature

::flashes a smile at Aisha::

Perhaps I can treat you to a meal then? It's really no bother, I'm already paying for this big lug's meals.

::gestures at Cirs::

Aisha Klan Klan

::sighs:: (these terrans don't seem to know the meaning of the word no..hmm, food? I guess I can act nicely to this terran for a little while) As long as you're paying I am a little hungry....(might as well try that chicken animal) ::looks around for the waiter::

Aisha Klan Klan

OOC: tired of waiting for the waitress....

::gets her orders of chicken but eats in a more mannerly fashion instead of eating it in one bite::

Dragon dlayer

so they do have manners?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Mannerrrsss arrre not needed when feedjing. All that matterrrsss jisss eatjing enough food jin the leassst amount of tjime.

Dragon dlayer

don't you get sick that way?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Not at all. Cjizerrrack physssjiologjy jisss djifferrrent frrrom Hjyuu-mann physssjiologjy. Ourrr bodjiesss arrre desssjigned to take jin vassstljy larrrgerrr quantjitjiesss of food than Hjyuu-mann bodjiesss. Therrreforrre, jit jisss necesssarrrjy forrr usss to eat ljike that, jin orrrderrr to mjinjimjize the tjime we have to ssspend eatjing.

Dragon dlayer

well can you guys fly fighters?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Well...uhh....jI don't know. jI came herrre jin a ssstarrr ferrrjy. jI have onljy ssseen pjicturrresss of a fjighterrr.

Dragon dlayer

I got an E-wing in the hangers if you want to see it..

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Perrrhapsss jI can sssome dajy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast