Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: **Walksss jin and sjits down

Kaine Darklighter

Re: confused

“Why are you with her?”

It was strange. When he had supposedly died, Jeseth was a Jedi. Now he was back with TBH.

Jeseth Cloak

"Enough questions." Jeseth's words echoed in the man's mind and heart.

Kaine felt slightly more implied to reserve his comments, and strangely warm inside - almost pleased - in his temptation to obey his what his feelings directed him to do.

Kaine Darklighter

Kaine shook his head slightly, trying to shake the words that were echoing inside of him. Jeseth had changed. A lot. Something was very different about him. He had nothing more to say to Jeseth. Turning away from a moment, he looked at Leeloo. She was still unconcious from earlier on. Pulling out a chair, he sat down infront of Leeloo, and waited for her to awaken.

Cardinal Aiyalin

**She calmly took off her cloak, laying it on the back of her chair. She clipped the golden rose pin to the front of her black dress. Smiling at Jeseth, Cardinal calmly sat down on her chair. Watching, observing.

**She turned a angry gaze towards the Jedi.

"He is keeping company with me, Jedi, because I am more pleasant than you people. Our ties of brotherhood are binding, even past the grave. He is and always will be my brother. He knows what path his soul is intended to follow, now he simply does not fight it anymore."

Kaine Darklighter

Kaine simply raised up his hand, waving off what Cardinal had to say. He stays focused on Leeloo.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**She glanced at the man standing before her. Losing all her playful mood in the strange events that had happened tonight, she did not even feel like being nice. But she forced herself to. These males asked too many questions. With a irritated grunt, she answered.

"Arrre jyou askjing whjy jI am herrre? jI wjill not tell jyou whjy jI left mjy home, jI wjill onljy sajy jit wasss not voluntarrrjy. jI would not have chosssen to venturrre to thjisss djissspjicable planet jif jI had a chojice. jI have been sssent herrre to meet up wjith mjy aunt, Sssassssss. Mjy famjiljy wantsss me to learrrn how to act morrre ljike herrr, learrrn the famjiljy busssjinessssss. Of courrrssse jI am seekjing some enterrrtajinment on the sjide.. no one could ljive jin thjisss borrrjing parrrt of the galaxjy and not need sssome enterrrtajinment."

**She glances at the Jedi, still grumbling and making vexed sounds. She felt as if her fur had been ruffled. Saa hated when her fur was ruffled.

Michael Cline

::Michael pushed his way to the door. what the Hell was wrong with him today?? Sure what Saa was doing would have ruffled his feathers before, but he never would have reacted with violence. Why had he lost control like that? It didn't make sense. As he walked from the bar he heard the echo of a young girl's voice in his mind...

Well done... well done... make the abuse stop... it has too...

Michael's mind seemed to explode as De'Ville's memories surfaced from the depths of his mind once again. He clamped his hands over the sides of his head and screamed::

"NO! NOT <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3429.topic>THIS</a> AGAIN!"

Dragon dlayer

"This is all to strange"

Morgan Evanar

Everything had gotten decidedly weird. The world had been turned upsidedown again.

Jeseth's spectre... or something was walking about. The Black Hand's members had always vaugely unnerved him, although Cardinal less than any of the others.

"I shall clip thy wings again, demon!"

Morgan growled and leapt and Jeseth with exceptional celertiy, even for a force user.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart bows his head in understanding as the Cizerack more or less explained her situation. He knew the female's aunt and understood what she was inferring.::
    "This place is very dull indeed. I accept the responsibility to be your companion for the evening, but I must make my stance clear. I hope to learn more about you before we, and if we, enter in a more.... intimate relationship. The reasons for your actions are what concern me the most. It isn't truly you. I admit, you are a very attractive female, but if a Jedi has learned anything, it's to resist temptation. If it was meant to be, it will happen, but not for reasons of entertainment."

Jeseth Cloak

The sudden rush of words flooded through Jeseth's mind as he turned to see his former Master racing towards him with blidning speed, but the words had been enough of an alert. Jeseth clasped Morgan's shirt and fell to his back, laucnhing the Jedi against tables and lookers as he kicked back to feet quickly, reaching for his saber - It was gone... Yes, he had given it to Trace Sha. No matter... He hadn't any need for a weapon.

Morgan Evanar

"Fie, foul demon!" He again ran at Jeseth, and again leapt at him.

At the entrance, a sword clattered loudly in the weapon lockers, bouncing about as if excited.

Morgan force pushed himself short of Jeseth, who ended up grasping for thin air suddenly.

" HaaaaaaaaiiiFrrrrrriiieeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa!" He yelled as he threw Jeseth through a nearby window. The sword found its way free, much to the confusion of the attendant, and flew to Morgan's outstreched hand.

"I shall shred thy wings!" He yelled maniacaly as he leapt through the window.

Jeseth Cloak

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**Reasons for her actions? Oh yes, this male was strange indeed. Who did not know the reasons for a Cizerack woman's actions? She was puzzled, but he was one of the lone males of this alien species that had actually treated her nicely. She held out her arm like she expected him to take it.

"Well, let'sss go forrr a walk. We can talk about that ssstuff then."

**Smiling, she turned towards Cirr.

"Follow usss, but ssstajy qujiet, underrrssstand?"

**Saa turned back towards this handsome alien.

"Ssso what djid jyou want to know, Harrrt?"

**She stroked his arm with a feline hand, carressing with her nails barely drawn.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345