Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **Walksss jin and sjits down

Hart Kenobi

Re: **Walksss jin and sjits down

::Turns over to Cline.::
    "Be calm, Michael. Whether we like it or not, it is their culture and must be respected. As Jedi of the light, we cannot force different beings to conform to our values. As much as I disagree with such harsh treatment, her society demands it and it is not our place to judge them or to speak down on their culture. If you feel compelled to do something, suggest another attitude to her. Stopping one incident of this treatment, though, will hardly do anything. They will probably learn over time about their mistakes as will we in our society."

Michael Cline

THE HELL I WILL!

Talking won't do any damn good! She's just like Sass... NO she's worse! I tell Sass no, I don't want to go back to her place with her she starts dragging me off anyway. I tell Sass no I don't want to get a drink she pulls me onto her lap and orders something for me anyway. AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT! ::Is almost foaming at the mouth now. Michael is someone who is usually very calm someone who people are not used to seeing upset. Those who knew him that were in the bar almost seemed scared by what he was doing. Michael realized where this was all heading and as much as he despised this cat woman now, and as much as he wanted to break her neck he had to get out of here before he actually did that. He mumbled an obscenity and headed towards the door.::

Raven Mira

Raven stalks from the shadows, from which she had been watching the whole scene.

"Tut tut..you should not let your anger show, Jedi! Didn't your Master teach you anything?" she says to the departing Cline, someone she remembered from TSE's bar. Lemon juice. Horridly disgusting tastes, this one had. Especially in women; that Hazzard girl was so wierd.

Walking slowly from him, Raven makes her way to the Cizerack female. She was a Sith, yes, but she liked revengful justice, not peaceful negotiation.

"Listen, catlady. Slavery dosen't exist nowadays. I could report you and your fang faces to the Republic, but they'd arrest me for being a Sith Apprentice. Watch your self, fang face, because it seems you and your auntie aren't well liked around here." Raven turns to the male. "Do you wish to be free of this bitch's wrath and torment?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto didn't want to do it. He really didn't...but when the male alien attacked his Mistress, he was bound to defend her life. And to think, he even liked the "Michael" alien, too.

With a burst of speed, the normally passive and quiet Cirrsseeto came alive, claws extended, ears laid back, and fangs bared. His feline speed was nearly as fast as Jedi reflexes as he charged the "Michael" alien, a look of feral determination in his eyes. From his throat, a rumbling vibration issued into a deafening thunder.

<font size=5>Rrrroooouuuuurrrr!!!</font>

Cirrsseeto swiped his large arms around the Jedi, squeezing him tightly and hefting him high into the air, all the while snarling defensively at him.

Dragon dlayer

"sorry man.."

*dragon took out his AR-34 and ran at the male..he then used the butt of the gun and hit him in the back of the head causing him to fall forword*

"I'm really sorry.."

Michael Cline

FRELL!

::Michael hadn't seen this coming. He didn't want to hurt cirr he was trying to freaking protect him. Cline was allready in a bad mood and this wasn't helping any. he slammed his elbow into Cirr's ribcage and forced him to let go, spinning he grabbed Cirr by the head and pulled him eye to eye::

we have a saying in my race. "Be a man." It means stand up and do the right thing. You're not inferior. You're not a slave. You're not a freaking plaything. And she has no f*in right to treat you like that. And one more thing. I'm in a bad mood. Lay another claw on me and I won't be responsible. ::He slammed his face against Cirr's::

Understand?

::Pushes him back and heads to his room for some rest::

Morgan Evanar

Morgan appeared out of thin air, unnerving most of the rooms occupants. He was laughing wholeheartedly.

"Good show. My, you all are a silly bunch of Jedi. Sarrrreaaaa, you are simply spoiling for trouble. Running awfoul of Jedi is a bad idea, but you seemed to have stirred more dangerous quarry," He pointed at Raven, "and she wouldn't think twice about trying to declaw you. I think I'll make this place pay for entrance. I'll be even richer!" Morgan howled laughing.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto roared in pain at the attack. He threw the "Michael" alien to the ground, hoping he would stay there and not cause trouble. Turning around, Cirrsseeto's ice blue eyes focused on his attacker, the "Dragon" alien. He did not want to hurt them, but they were threatening his Mistress. He couldn't let them do that.

Pivoting around with a snap of his hip, Cirrsseeto drew a bead on the "Dragon" alien. Hoping not to wound him too badly, the much larger and more muscular Cizerack swiped with one of his large clawed hands, swatting Dragon across the chest and sending him crashing through a table 10 meters away. Using his booming voice as a warning for others to stay away, Cirrsseeto leaned forward, flashing his fangs at all parties around him.

<font size=5>RRRROOOUUURRRRRRR!!!!</font>

He could only hope that they took heed of the warning, and stopped fighting.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**She looked at the woman, mildly confused.

"Ssslaverrrjy? He jisss not a ssslave, he jisss mjy serrrvant. He choosssesss to ssserrrve me, that'sss what malesss do. Thejy serrrve. jIt jisss the onljy thjing thejy arrre capable of. And that jisss mjy sssocietjy. The women rrrule becaussse we arrre betterrr equjiped forrr jit. The malesss lack the jintelljigence to serrrve."

**Suddently Cirr lept from the doorway, viciously attacking Cline. Saa dusted herself off from her little scuffle with the insolent man, and sat back at the table with Hart. The man seated at her table seemed much nicer than the other, more arrogant ones in the bar. She could not understand why the women would not put the men in their place. Men serve and the women commanded, that was the way it should be. The way it had always been for Saa. Without even paying her servant a glance -- she knew that the extremely powerful Cizerack male would have no problems in eliminating the bothersome human male -- she looked back towards the woman.

"jYou sssee? He would defend me to the death. Mjy welfarrre jisss hjisss. He would kjill anjyone who even pajid the sljightessst bjit of djisssrrressspect to mjy perrrssson."

**With a shake of her head, she turned back to Hart.

"jI am ssso sssorrrrjy ourrr fjirrrssst meetjing had to turrrn out ljike thjisss. jI thank jyou forrr stjickjing up forrr me, jit jisss obvjiousssljy uncommon forrrr otherrrsss to underrrssstand ourrr wajysss."

**She choked a bit on the thank you. She had never said thank you to a male, ever. But she was learning. Ah yes, she was a smart one. Certain things she wouldn't change -- the Queen forbid if a Cizerack male started picking up these abhorrent attitudes -- but no one had ever made the mistake of thinking she could not adapt when the situation needed it.

"Ssso tell me about jyourrrssself, Harrrt.. what jisss jit ljike bejing a Jedji?"

**She moved her chair closer to his.. stroking his arm calmly.

Raven Mira

Raven sniggers along with Morgan's high laughter for a moment, then thinks about the declawing comment. That idea had never occured to her: only ripping the cat thing's head off, or other body parts. Perhaps declawing or defanging would be more painful to this slavemaster..thing..

Dragon dlayer

*dragon stood one hand over his wound...he then took out his socom pistol and aimed it between the males eyes..the laser sight showed a almost perfect hit if he shoot..*

"please stop this.."

Leeloo Mina

The jedi watched as the male attacked her friends holy -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-E he was stong. What the hell.. this woman was treating him like a slave and he PROTECTED HER?! As the female Cizerack spoke, Leeloo shook he head. On most worlds it was the other way around. And plus..this guy had a choice now, he hadnt before. There was potential there in his submissive eyes. He could really be something. And he had even been given the chance...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto paused, noticing the laser sight on his forehead. For a moment, he simply stood there, snarling, baring his fangs, and wishing that the "Dragon" alien would put his weapon away. He didn't want to fight him.

Raven Mira

Raven laughed softly, again, still waiting for the male's reply. But this time she was laughing at her thoughts.

Dragon dlayer

*dragon let go of the trigger and the click as the saftey came on...he then hosted the gun back on his side*

"Its ok now..please stop.."

AmazonBabe

:: AB whirled as the commotion brought her out of her meditation in a dark corner of the bar. She watched as the male cat attacked Michael and then Dragon. She shook her head and walked over to the bar mummbling something about needing a drink. By the Core, they're spreading. Once there, she ordered something fruity and drank it whole right there. Then, she turned and walked up to the new arrivals. Smiling, she introduced herself. ::

Welcome. I am AmazonBabe, Jedi Master. I have met one of your kind before and am honored to meet more of you.

Cardinal Aiyalin

**An icy cold gust of wind blew the doors wide open. Darkness seemed to seep into everything, proceeding the people who were yet to enter the bar. Tendrils of fear and anxiety touched every heart there -- even the Jedis. Evil. Cold, almost palpable evil extended its grip into the room. Everyone stopped. Completely motionless as two figures entered. They were locked arm and arm. The woman clothed in a black cloak the color of the depths of hell entered first. She seemed to be half supported a figure.

**Every head turned to look at them. Evil hung off them like icicles, chilling everything around them. The bravest man would have wept for his mother if he had the energy.

**The man was familiar. Pale, and extremely gaunt. His hair was dark, almost black in the moon and firelight. There were wings attached to his back. Not white, soft down wings, but scaly wings.. the wings of a bat. Veiny and dry, stretched tight like leather on a book's cover. The woman was recognizable, she shrugged the hood from her face revealing pale, beautiful features.

**The woman was known as Cardinal Aiyalin, member of The Black Hand.

**And the man.

The man was Jeseth. Jeseth Cloak.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart smiled as he waved off the thanks, saying that there was no need. He sat silent for a moment, examining his companion. If he was aware of the flirtateous behavior it didn't show.::

"I'm sure my Jedi stories would be a bore to you. Rather an uneventful life," Hart lied as he sat back in his chair.

::It was intriguing, this encounter. Hart did feel a small physical draw towards the creature, but it was quite overshadowed by his interest in her behavior."

"I'm sorry Saarrreeaa, I'm being rude. Would you like something to drink?"

::He motioned for Selena or one of her helper droids to come.::

"While we wait, how about you tell me a little about yourself. I confess I'm fascinated."

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth walked in slowly, taking a deep breath of air and grinning. It was nice to be back in a familiar setting... such a shame soon it'd be destroyed. He glanced about momentarily, glarring at any who dared to look upon him for too long a time. His eyes were absent of life, white and devoid of any true sight.

Dragon dlayer

*dragon turned and walked backwords right into the male cat..not afrade of it anymore but now ...jes*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast