Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **Walksss jin and sjits down

Leeloo Mina

Re: **Walksss jin and sjits down

Yes! The males are not like the females!!

Hart Kenobi

::Hart bows and nods his head towards Saarrreeaa politely. He takes his hand and leads her to an empty table, where he pulls out the chair for her."

"Hello, I'm Hart Kenobi, Jedi Knight. And how may I be of service tonight---" Hart stopped. "I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name."

Dragon dlayer

ah I feel sorry fot the guy

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto's left ear itches slightly, and he twitches it a little bit. Stealing another glance around the room, he sighs deeply. He wished he could have fun, too.

Dragon dlayer

*walks up to the male cat thing*

"Whats with the gloomy look?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto looks up at the strange alien, and opens his mouth. He wants to say something to him very much, but knows that Mistress Meorrrei will be angry. Instead, Cirrsseeto closes his mouth, and continues to look at his feetl

Dragon dlayer

*looks down at his feet...*

"hmm I need new shoes"

*he then looks back at the male cat*

"Not much of a talker or just don't like me?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto barely lifts his head, keeping his eyes on the lookout for his Mistress. In a low purr, he whispers.

jI'm sssorrrjy, but mjy Mjissstrrressssss forrrbjidsss me to ssspeak unlessssss ssspoken to.

Cirrsseeto smiled a small smile. It was the first time he had spoken to an alien before.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**She smiled at the man as she made her way over to their tables. This place would have to require a large change in attitude. For some odd reason, the males were not slaves and did not defer automatically to the wishes of females. She yearned to go back home, but she had to make do. Something caught her eye as they made their way back to the table, her arm linked through the man named Hart's.

**It was a man.. talking... TALKING TO Cirrsseeto!!! Her eyes hardened for a second, but then realizing she was in the presence of a man she hoped to get to know better, they returned to normal. Letting go of his arm for a second, she smiled.

"Parrrdon me, dearrr sssjirrr. Therrre jisss a sjituatjion jI need to take carrre of."

**Stalking over to her servant, she pushes the larger man out of her way. Now the beasts weren't even moving when a lady was walking through ! How DARED they? Did they have no idea who she was? Growling, she catches Cirrsseeto's shirt in her hand, dragging him over to her. Her eyes became balls of hate

"Werrre jyou talkjing to someone, Cirrrrrr? Wjithout mjy perrrmjissssssjion?? Anssswerrr me, jyou jidjiot!"

**Without waiting for his response, she lets go of his shirt, half throwing him against the wall.

"Neverrrmjind. Jussst ssstajy herrre and watch ourrr ssspeederrr. jIf jI even catch a worrrd out of jyourrr mouth, jyour ssscrrreamsss forrr jyourrr motherrr wjill be hearrrd all the wajy home. Do jyou underrrssstand me, morrron? Now, jI have somethjing to attend to. Ssstajy. Rrrjight. Herrre."

**She spoke as if speaking to a lower life form. Casually turning her back on the pair of males, she walked back to the table.

"jI am ssso sssorrrrrrjy forrr ourrr ljittle jinterrruptjion, Harrrt. Wherrre werrre we? Ah jyes, jI am Sssaarrrrrreeaa Meorrrrrreji.. njiece to Sssasssss. Ssso tell me.. jyou arrren't sssjingle bjy anjy chance?"

**She stroked his hand with one of her clawed fingers.. waiting for his response.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Not wanting to be hit or yelled at again, Cirrsseeto did as he was told, straightening his shirt collar slightly, he returned to looking at his feet.

Dragon dlayer

*to he female cat thing*

"Hey lay off him....were not on your planet!"

Michael Cline

::He watched from his hiding place and clenched his teeth and fists. there was one thing he despised, and that was it. No one deserved to be treated that way, NO ONE. He stood up and started storming over to the female's position. It was time someone gave her an F*in clue as to how things work.::

Hart Kenobi

::Hart lifts a eyebrow as he hesitantly takes a seat opposite her.::
    "Unfortunately yes, I am single at the moment.::
    ::Motions his head towards the direction in which the previous little scuffle occured with the male of this species.::
    "I saw you had a little problem over there. Everything all right?"

Leeloo Mina

Leeloo watched and felt a little sorry for the male..but if he was taught diffrently and relesed...would he not seek revenge on females?! As long as he stayed in his own race, that was fine with her. But she hoped her worse dream wouldnt come true.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto catches a glimpse of the orange-haired woman as she passes. In a flash of genuine emotion, his ears perk up somewhat, and he smiles almost giddily. However, he soon realizes what he is doing, and returns to looking at his feet, but not without catching one last glance at the female alien. She was pretty.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**She prudently ignores the man over at the doorway. Half a mind to drag him back to her home in chains so he could learn his proper place in the hierarchy, she fixated herself completely on the man in front of her.

vsssk... Whjy djid jI have to go agajinssst mjy motherrr'sss wjill?? Now jI'm ssstuck jin thjisss barrrbarrrjic wasssteland. At leassst the malesss arrre good lookjing, though.

Dragon dlayer

*noteced what the male cat did then taps him on the sholder*

"so..I saw you looking at leeloo..do ya like her?"

Michael Cline

::Makes his way through the crowded bar to the table where she was sitting and in a swift kick broke the legs from her chair as she fell he grabbed her collar and held her::

You listen and you listen GOOD. I have had about a freaking nuff of you and the females of your race. this ain't your world and I ain't one of your males. You touch him ::Points at Cirr:: again while you're here. And I'll break your arms.

:rops her trying to regain his composure::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

The alien's question embarrassed Cirrsseeto deeply, and he further retreated, looking steadfastly at his feet, wringing at his clawed hands nervously. He liked the aliens, but they were going to get him in trouble.

Dragon dlayer

"don't worry cline will take care of the female if she does anything else..and if not then she has me to answer to.'

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast