Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: **Walksss jin and sjits down

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**Walksss jin and sjits down

**A young catlike woman strolls into the bar. Her eyes gaze across the patrons looking for someone in particular. A vexed little hiss came from her throat when she did not find her target. Walking with a slight rolling gait, she made her way over to a table and sat down. Waving over a droid, she places her order. Men seemed to walk about freely here, a shock to the woman who had never left her planet before.

"jI want the harrrdessst ssstuff jyou've got. And make jit sssnappjy. Oh, and jif jyou know wherrre Sssasssseerrrji Rrreeouurrrra jis.. tell herrr ssshe'sss got a vjisssjitorrr."

**She sat there with an angry look on her face. Her taloned fingers tapped the wood table where she sat.

Dragon dlayer

Re: **Walksss jin and sjits down

hey cool..another cat thing

Michael Cline

::Grabs Dragon's head and pulls him behind the counter out of site and peeks over top::

No dragon, NOT cool. Just what we need two walking libidos on overdrive!

Hart Kenobi

pretty cool.

Michael Cline

::Pushes Hart towards the new cat lady::

here have fun then hart.

Dragon dlayer

oh yeah I rember one was after you...sorry about that cline

Leeloo Mina

Jumps around

THANK GOD! I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY ONE!
    Err I mean.. poor guys.

Dragon dlayer

:

Leeloo Mina

BTW, dont stress the s' only the r's

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

OOC: Psst.. Leeloo.. I'm a full Cizerack .. we talk slightly differently than Sass does because she's half human, and she spent some time on Corellia.. so I speak with more of an accent than she does ::wink::

IC:

**She smiles a vicious smile, showing her fangs.

"Whjy, ssso manjy malesss arrround herrre... jI can't beljieve Sssasss'sss luck.. jI thjink jI majy actualljy enjojy mjyssself herrre."

**She stands, streching and yawning at the same time. Walking over to a very nice looking male, she runs a clawed finger down his arm.

"Ssso jyourrr name is Harrrt? jYou arrren't bjy anjy chance.. sjingle? Come and sssjit bjy me"

**She waves her hand back towards her table, indicating he should follow.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis nearly choked on his beer, and damn-nearly fell out of his seat as he saw the woman sauntering around the bar. She looked incredibly like Sasseeri, but...wasn't. She had the same curvy figure, same platinum hair, same blue eyes, same pointed ears, fangs, and claws, but her skin was different...covered in a striped pattern over every visible feature...like a tiger. Her ears held several dangling earrings, as well as one of her eyebrows, and an indigo blue tattoo decorated her forehead.

If it weren't for the different looks, Sanis may not have noticed...as she obviously shared Sasseeri's same recreational hobbies. Sanis watched as she left very few of her intentions to the imagination, all-but propositioning Hart Kenobi. Sanis didn't know who she was, but if she was anything like Sasseeri, maybe he didn't want to find out.

Finishing his beer hastily and setting the empty bottle aside, Sanis grabbed his coat...ready to make a non-flashy exit from the party.)

Keman

:: looks at the cat woman, and smiles ::

Hey Leeloo you not lucky that there isn't a guy one cos you have me, and I'm a vamp.

:: yawns showing his slightly longer than normal caninies ::

Gaven13

*Looks at his Master* "You're an idiot."

Dragon dlayer

I feel sorry for you hart..not only do you have gaven as a padawan but now a cat thing likes you..

Cerasi

*snickers from across the bar*

Hart Kenobi

Yeah dragon, it's tough to be me. That's why I drink Gatorade.

Dragon dlayer

Yes Gatorade it will never let ya down..*Holds up a bottle of the green stuff twords the cams and smiles one of those big fake T.V. smiles*

Voice: and now back to Hart's many cat girl friends

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

OOC: Wow.. you call your Jedi Master an idiot.. That's either very wise or very foolish.. oh wait.. it's not very wise... it's actually quite stupid. Learn respect Jediboy.

IC:

**She grins a feral grin while waiting for the man named Hart to pay her some attention. No man on her planet had ever disrespected her this much. Maybe she was not going to like the males in this part of the galaxy after all. Saa draws her claws down his arm a little harder, alerting him to her presence yet again. She emitted another hiss, only this time it sounded like someone had stepped on her.

"Mjy darrrljing man, we ssshould deparrrt overrr to mjy table. Therrre jyou can bujy me a drrrjink and we can talk morrre prrrjivateljy."

**She glares at the onlookers.. If she was going to have to wait for Sass, she might as well make some use of the time.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto wrung his hands nervously as he stared at his feet, his ears drooped accordingly. He had driven Miss Meorrrei from the spaceport to the bar & grill in a rented speeder, and was now holding her coat and standing in the doorway as she mingled with the people. Cirrsseeto sighed, feeling underappreciated yet again. Of course, it was not his place to socialize with others. Miss Meorrrei would decide when and if such things were proper. To bide his time, Cirrsseeto looked around. He saw a menu, and stared at it, wishing he could read it to find out what tasty meals they served here. Alas, Cizerack males were traditionally kept illiterate by their Mistress. It was unacceptable for men to be able to think as well as women could. After all, it was a sign that the woman of the house was not in control if a man became an intellectual. There had been those who had broken the taboo, and they were ostracized severely, often banished from the homeworld. Yet, as Cirrsseeto looked around this new planet...he was dazzled by his first trip away from home.

Trying not to show too much wonder, the manservant conciously reminded himself to stare at his feet.

Dragon dlayer

a......male one?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast