Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanis saunters in

Hunk Seidou

Re: Sanis saunters in

What the...

::Hunk dives to the side as the two combatents continue to brawl, he slips behind the male feline, putting him in a bear hug, the huscles in his large arms bulging::

Okay, okay, I think you may have had enough. How about I take you to a guest room so you can rest a while, maybe sleep it off.

shellspark

::snags the pistol from Dragon's hand and plucks the bullets from the air::

Thank you. I'll hold onto this until you leave.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto's head was knocked back by the powerful uppercut

<font size=5>Rrreooowwrrrlll!!!</font>

The manservant blinked away the pain and disorientation of the punch. The alien was quite strong. How could he hit so hard? Fluttering his ears in frustration, he watched the larger alien step in between them. He sympathized with his reasoning, but Mistress Meorrrei had spoken. The other alien must be killed.

Snarling, Cirrsseeto sprung into the air, hopping over the large alien's head easily, and coming to the ground just in front of the bleeding alien. His ice blue eyes stared daggers at the wounded alien's face, as he sprang upwards, his arms held high above him. He bared his fangs and roared loudly enough to rattle the glass windows of the bar.

<font size=20>Rrrroouuurrrrr!!!!</font>

Claws extended fully, Cirrsseeto raked them downwards upon Morgan, the large clawed hands slamming downwards on his enemy with guillotine force. If this didn't kill the alien, it would at least take him down a notch.

Dragon dlayer

*yells to the male cat*

"STOP!"

*dragon had no weapons out but he also had a plan if the male dident stop*

Sanis Prent

(Using the convenient distraction, Sanis quietly walks away, going to the end of the hallway and exiting out the back.)

Hunk Seidou

::beads of sweat formed on Hunk's head as he struggled to hold the male cat-creature at bay...he looked, pleading at the female he seemed to answer to::

Can you please call him off? I assure you, I'll do everything I can to help you work this out, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't trash the bar.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Gritting his teeth Cirrsseeto began to pry the alien's thick arms off ot him. This alien was also very strong, and the manservant growled to remove him from himself. His claws reached up, pressing into the flesh of the man's arms. Snarling, Cirrsseeto spoke.

Rrremove jyourrrself frrrom me at once, aljien. jI do not wjish to hurrrt you asss well.

Hunk Seidou

::Hunk used his jedi-training to push the pain to the back of his mind. Gripping tighter, he spoke to the alien::

Listen bud, I don't know what your beef with him is, but you're not solving it in here by fighting. If you feel the need to do that, you're more than welcome to do it, but *outside*.

Morgan Evanar

Duck and dive! Morgan's senses screamed suddenly. But he was an instant too late and howled as the Cizzerak's claws dug into his shoulders instead of his chest.

" GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Wide eyed and charged with adrenaline and anger, he tore the felliniods claws out of his shoulders. Blood splattered about the floor as the talons dripped.

Estimated time to incapatication at current rate of activity coupled with increased bloodloss... his mind whirred about ...five minutes.

Hunk's arms clamped around the felliniod again. The sticky-sweet smell of blood wafted into Morgan's nostrils, although some of it was the felliniod's nose bleeding. Forcing his heartrate down, his mind ticked up numbers from 5 until about thirty. The wound on his neck, although still very raw, had stopped bleeding altogether.

Morgan's shoulders were another matter entirely, and life's liquid still ebbed out.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Bending over, Cirrsseeto hefted the large man onto his back. He may be strong, but he still weighed relatively little. Grinning a toothy and defiant smile, Cirrsseeto took off at full sprint with Hunk clamped onto his back...heading straight for the brick wall at the far end of the bar. Running about twice as fast as a human, the manservant turned at the last minute, throwing his back into the wall as hard as he could. Cracks began appearing in the brick as Hunk was pancaked between the large felinoid and the masonry.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**She grunted. Glaring at the man who was somehow so powerful, she made a barely perceivable gesture.

"Ssstop Cjirrrrrr. Therrre jisss no need forrr vjiolence anjymorrre. The human hasss learrrned hjisss lesssssson."

**Saa had just walked over to the bar when she whipped around. Her intuition was right, Sanis was no longer in the doorway. She balled her fists together. Men !! She wanted to go back home right this instant, and was so close to ordering Cirr to start up the speeder.. but then she relaxed.

"Cjirrrrrr.. could jyou go and drrrag back that man? jIt ssseemsss he mjisssplaced hjimssself."

Dragon dlayer

ooc: NM

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

At an instant, Cirrsseeto's demeanor changed, returning to passive and quiet. He was quick to help the large alien he was grappling with to his feet, making sure he was undamaged. Nodding wordlessly, he returned to his Mistress, ready to do her will. He listened to her question, and his fangs bared at the mention of the shifty-eyed alien's escape.

jI wjill rrretrrrjieve the male aljien forrr jyou, Mjissstrrressssss Meorrrrrrrrreji.

With that, the large Cizerack moved with astounding speed, leaving the bar, and following the alien's scent.

Hunk Seidou

::grasping his sore ribcage, Hunk slowly made his way back to the table::

Thank you. Thank you for calling him off. Now, can I buy you that drink I promised?

Dragon dlayer

That was intresting.....

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

Oh jyesss, verrrjy jinterrressstjing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12