Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At the end of the bar

Lady Vader

Re: ::A sigh of relief::

*LV noticed that the Cizerack was beginning to see where he was... she spoke to him softly*

Hey there, how do you feel?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto looked back at the other woman. His eyes kept trying to focus, as his ears fluttered

jI...feel...bad.

Lady Vader

*LV at first thought he was refering to his wounds and looked over at a sheepish Iesis, but then she realized he was speaking about what he had almost doen to Selena*

Well, it's over now. Just don't strain against Sage's help.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto looked down at his big hands, retracting his claws. He sighed heavily.

Selena Kyle

::Some time has now passed and Selena returned to the scene with some help of two Republic Officers who happened to be visiting Yoghurts. The officers parked the transport vehicle right next to a tree a few meters away from the scene. Selena quickly jumped out the vehicle with the two officers following behind her.::

::Slightly out of breath, Selena turned to Cirr, Sage and LV::

I am so sorry for the delay. These two officers should be able to assist Sage in returning Cirr to the bar and grill. We informed them at Jedi HQ to have a med droid waiting for our return.

::Selena looked on at Cirr, quite concern for the poor Cizerack::

How are you Cirr? Seems to me you are doin' a lil better since I have left you last.

::Selena quickily looked at Sage and Lady Vader::

Is he going to be alright?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto blinks a few times at the Hyuu-mann. He was still in a lot of pain, and still very hungry...but he was also quite affected by Selena's attitude in the face of death. All in all, Cirrsseeto could only sit silently, an occasionaly low-rumbling sigh coming from him.

Lady Vader

*LV looked at Selena*

Well, Sage has managed to get most of the poison out of Cirr's body through his pores. He's in no real danger now.

*she looked at Cirr*

The only think injured now, I think, is his hunger and pride. But, he will recover.

*she placed a hand on Cirr's large shoulder... he was a cat, and she had a soft spot for cats, that was no surprise... she looked into his large blue eyes, sedning him reasuring thoughts*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123