Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Abruptly Smashes The Door of the B &G wide open*

Katarina Kariena

Re: **Abruptly Smashes The Door of the B &G wide open*

Kat watched from the other end of the bar as Leia insulted several of the other Jedi. What the heck is going on? Kat thought. This isn't like Leia at all.

After watching this go on for several more momments she had finnaly had enough. Standing quickly a thud could be heard as Kat's chair fell over.

"That's ENOUGH, Liea!" she exclaimed walking over to where Leia was. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but this has gone on long enough!"

She looked at Chaos, "Put that away, it's not needed at this time."

Nash Stolar

*dragon ran up next to chaos..*

"Now were talking...we have to stop her...or set her on the path she was once on.."

Katarina Kariena

Kat glared at Nash, "NO! don't start with the violence!! PLEASE!! That won't get you anywhere and you know it!"

Nash Stolar

"I'm not fighting yet!"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia's eyes narrow very harshly at the three Jedi. She was definetly NOT the Jedi Master they have all known. There was evil now lurking in her soul due to the talisman Jedah Lynch put on her neck during a fight he had in Tatooine with her and Obi**

**First directing her attention to Kat. Leia snickered at her. Leia spoke to Kat mockingly**

Enough?! **she chuckled**

You haven't seen nothing yet Kat. I suggest you leave me alone. I know exactly what I am doing!!

**Turning her attention to Nash and Chaos, Leia picked up her saber from the table and ignited it**

So you fellas want to dance with me huh?!

**Leia's eyes grew wide as wicked thoughts went through her mind. The talisman really was not letting any of Leia's true lightside qualities seep through at all**

I suggest you shouldn't tangle with me boys. Unless you think you can handle me.

**Leia chuckled once more**

Not a good move on your part. You see I am doing nothing wrong here..but trying to have a simple drink and enjoy the scenery of this here bar.

**Leia said smuggly**

So why pick a fight with me?! Isn't that against all the principles you are brought up on, HUH?!

Morgan Evanar

Morgan looked around the room.

The galaxy had clearly gone mad, or Leia was on some really bad drugs.

He walked up to Leia.

"Solo, are you on drugs?"

"No." Her voice was slighty mad, and very cold.

"The galaxy has officially gone mad," Morgan declared.

He walked to a nearby pillar, and leaned against it. Evanar took a straw out of his coat, placed in his mouth, and after crossing his arms, began to chew.

It was simply too weird to get involved.

Nash Stolar

*Nash wisperd in kat's ear*

"Try to get the talisman."

*he then looked back at leia..ready for an attack*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia glarred at Morgan and watched him walk off to the side**

**She quickly turned her attention back to the three Jedi before her. Sensing through the force Nash's thoughts about the three attacking Leia. She quickly took action**

**She quickly motioned her hand at the oncoming Jedi issuing them a fierce force push sending them flying backwards into the table behind them**

**She laugh demonically**

Enough..this is my cue to leave. I care not to play with you any more. *YAWN** I find it quite boring in here now. Time to leave.

**Leia said mockingly as she clipped her saber on to her belt**

Just be grateful I sparred your life because I became bored of this little game.

Time for me to leave **Leia thought evily once again**

I think I have to meet up with the love of my life once more. I left him in quite a bit of a hurry to get here. Wonder what Obi is doing right now...

Ta - Ta kiddies..It's been real!

**Leia said mockingly as the three jedi lied on the ground. She quickly exited the bar and headed to her X-Wing to return to <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3576.topic>Tatooine</a>**

Edited: typos & link to thread for continuation in Battleground

Ryla Relvinian

I stood off in the corner, barely believing my eyes. "Damnit," I muttered under my breath. "Not Leia. Force, not her!"

Using the low light of the B&G to my advantage, I circled around behind my former Master slowly, taking note of the fresh wounds, the tattered robes she wore. Finally, I saw something new. "What an interesting necklace." I whispered to Nash, coming to stand by his side. "I never knew Obi was into ancient Sith relic jewelry..."

Lady Vader

*LV watched the whole comotion without so much as breathing... this was too funny to be true... a well known Jedi Master gone mad and thinking she was a Sith?!... oh, it was rich... LV had to contain herself from bursting forth in outright laughter at the situation*

*she'd watched the Jedi, or was it Sith?, play with the small talisman around her neck... having used the Force, LV was able to make out some small Sith inscriptions*

*she would have liked to have spoken to the woman, but she left in a huff after bowling over the three Jedi standing before her... entertaining indeed... she couldn't help but smile*

JediMaster Skywalker

A cloaked figure enters the bar, he had sensed the turmoil within the jedi, and since the jedi was his sister he had no choice but to try and show her the light.

the jedi walked up to his sister, "greetings my sister",

Luke notices the talisman around Leia's neck, something is very familiar about it.

but from where? have I seen it before? I am not sure, perhaps its the force trying to tell me something about the talisman.

luke tries to force communicate with his sister.

<font color=cyan>Leia...Leia...focus on my mind...focus....</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12