Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Par-tay!

Selena Kyle

Re: Par-tay!

::Smiles at Sage::

Why thank you!

So..tell me how does it feel to be a Jedi Master now?

Sage Hazzard

"Master is just a word. The feeling is much the same as when I was a Knight, I feel more intune to the Force everyday, just as I did then. But being promoted is like a birthday. You increased only a year. Instead of being 367 days older, you are 368 years older. But still, it shows your growth. I will continue to become more versed in the ways of the Jedi, and the Light. I only wish there was another marker, a notch on the stone on which to judge my progress. But alas, there is not. Perhaps this notch I have reached is the only mark. Those higher need no rating but they progress differantly. Perhaps this rank is where Jedi most differ in there power. Perhaps this is when the Jedi earns independance over his training. No longer is he bound to convential methods of teaching. He now teaches himself. And self valuation is the often the most grueling test. You must judge yourself. I can only speak for myself, but, I am harsher on myself then others are."

Selena Kyle

::Selena pulled the champagne flute away from her lips and gave Sage a smile::

Ya know what?!

I can see why they made you a Jedi Master. You are quite wise Sage. Really you are. Congradulations again on your promotion. From what I see you really deserve it.

Sage Hazzard

Sage nodded his head once in thanks.

"Thank you for you kind words Selena. Wisdom comes from the Force, so I cannot take credit for it. But I thank you on it's behalf."

Selena Kyle

You are quite welcome Sage! But you really shouldn't be so modest. You seem to be quite wise...beyond your years to be honest with ya.

Cardinal Aiyalin

**Wonders at how serious the discussion has become

Sage you don't drink? Now that's a shame.. I thought it was a law to get trashed on your promotion to Jedi Master status?

**Slowly starts to move the talk away from serious matters

Come on Sagey pie.. You know you want to dance, let's boogie !!!!!

(Ever danced with a Dark One in the pale moonlight ::grin:: ?)

Leeloo Mina

: :

Leeloo starts doing the chicken dance

Aisha Klan Klan

*looks briefly at Cirrsseeto before looking back at Mike* and that's why I didn't want to drink that, I've been drugged before...not fun at all....

Katarina Kariena

Kat watched all this from her little corner and laughed. She shook her head and continued watching people have fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123