Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a job for me?

Selena Kyle

Re: Got a job for me?

::Making her rounds with a tray in her hand. Selena was just informed by Master Yoghurt about Artemis' new waitress job. The waitress made her way to Artemis and Hunk's table::

Hi ya! You must be Artemis. Nice to meet ya. I'm Selena Kyle. The other waitress, Master Yoghurt mentioned to ya.

Master Yoghurt just told me you will be starting to work here with me. So nice to have ya on board.

A word of advise..people overall are great here. Just be mindful about some of the people here. The Sith and Bounty Hunters you should be leary about. Try not to ask too many questions from them. It would be in your best interest not too. Just a friendly word of advise.

Again..welcome aboard. I am sure you will like it here

::Selena smiled::

Well I have to go back to waiting tables. I will see ya later.

Artemis Jinn

*Artemis smiles.*

I'm glad to be of help. I'll do my best to remember your advice. See you.

*She turns to Hunk.*

I don't believe I've met him/her (sorry, I know basically no one around here) So you're being trained in healing techniques? That sounds interesting. What have you been taught so far?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto walks by the table, and looks at the unfamiliar Hyuu-mann female. He sniffs at the air, acquainting himself with her scent.

Hunk Seidou

TUJK? She's a fine young lady, seems very knowledgable. As for techniques...well, I'm taking it slowly. So far I've been concentrating on using the force to manipulate objects, lifting and holding them...etc.

Artemis Jinn

That sounds like a good start. Hart had me move some rocks, and he wants me to make my lightsaber. Do you happen to know anything about the creation of lightsabers? I know absolutely nothing about the technical stuff in them, other than the crystal is what gives it it's color.

Hunk Seidou

I do. I did not make one of my own. In fact, I hardly ever use one. I just borrowed one from Master Sage Hazzard when I needed it.

However...I did spend quite a lot of time examining its makeup, being the inherently curious person I am. There a only a few basic parts inside the lightsaber. There is a power cell, the primary crystal, the secondary focusing crystals, and the cycling field energizers, which helps to constrict the energy into the blade.

If you'd like, I could aid you in the construction....that is, unless your master would frown on it.

Artemis Jinn

I would like that but..it's probably best for me to do it on my own. I appreciate the offer and your information though. I've got to get back to my job now, I really enjoyed talking to you. Maybe some time when I'm off duty you and I can have a drink and talk longer.

*Artemis gets up, smiles at Hunk, and goes to wait on a table.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12