Thread: **Obi sits down at a table, hoping Leia will...**

obiwan2

**Obi sits down at a table, hoping Leia will...**

...come into the bar soon. He lets out a lovesick sigh and is overcome by the lovesick gaze he usually gets when thinking of her**

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

Re: **Obi sits down at a table, hoping Leia will...**

**Leia walks into the bar and suddenly see's her handsome Sweetheart sitting at a table**

Obi!!

**Leia runs up to Obi and quickly gives him a hug and a soft kiss**

I've missed you so much Sweetheart. How are you?

OOC: AIM is down.

obiwan2

*A HUGE smile crosses Obi's face as he sees his beautiful fiancee come over to him. He can feel his heart melt as their lips touch for a passionate kiss*

I've missed you too, Angel. I really have

*Obiwan2 gazes into her gorgeous eyes*

I'm fine now that I'm with you though, Leia. I'm sorry I haven't been around much.

How have you been?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia just stares at her fiance's handsome face at first, smiling the whole time after the kiss. She was truly happy to see him. It almost seemed like a dream to her that he was there. One that she had hoped would not end**

Me? I am doing much better now that you are here. It's okay Sweetheart, I know how busy you have been. I honestly do.

**Leia couldn't resist but to give Obi another hug and gently placing her head on his chest. She looked up to gaze in his handsome blue eyes**

I really, really missed you Sweetheart.

obiwan2

I've missed you too, Angel...so so much

**Obi lets out a loveick sigh and smiles as he looks into Leia's eyes**

You just get more beautiful everyday, don't you?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia still gazing into Obi's eyes, finds herself at a lost for words by his compliment**

**blushes**

You're too sweet. You know that?!! I love you Obi, I really do!

I felt so lost without you, Sweetheart. I did not feel whole. I missed you dearly. I thank the heavens above every day for bringing you into my life. I honestly do.

obiwan2

**Obi smiles as he brushes Leia's cheek with his hand, never allowing his eyes to part from hers**

I know exactly what you mean, Leia. I honestly don't know what I would ever do without you.

**Obi feels himself suddenly drawn closer to her. He slowly closes his eyes, moving closer to his beautiful fiancee, finally giving her a soft kiss and whispering softly...**

I love you

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia finds her heart racing very fast by the touch of Obi's soft lips. She slowly opens her eyes from the kiss to hear Obi say those precious three words**

**Leia gazes at Obi with such love in her eyes and whispers back softly to him **

I love you too, Obi. I really do!

JediKnightAL

*walks by about to talk to obi about his training*
    *but sees the 2*
    *decides to leave them alone*
    *walks off and smiles*

obiwan2

**Obi can't help but smile at her as he feels his heart melt at those three little words he has longed to hear from her. Suddenly, he senses another prescence nearby, and notices Austin leaving out of the corner of his eye. His attention quickly goes back to Leia as he wraps his arms around her, not sure what to say next, but just wanting this moment to never end**

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia let out a lovesick sigh as Obi embraced her. She felt such a wave of emotions, very hard to describe but one word truly came to mind. These emotions were truly "WONDERFUL".**

**Leia gently held Obi's arms tightly against her, not wanting him to let go**

**Lovesick sigh**

Boy, have I missed you Sweetheart. I missed your gentle touch, your love, your wonderful personality, seeing your handsome face, that sweet and cute smile of yours, to sum it up I missed you terribly Sweetheart. You are truly the love of my life.

**Leia looked up to Obi very lovingly**

I want you to know that more than anything. I sure hope you do.

Sweetheart, would you like to go for a walk by the river or something?

obiwan2

**Obi smiles at her, and placed his forehead against hers**

I've missed you too, Leia...I really have...your angelic face, your gorgeous eyes, that perfect smile of yours...

**Obiwan lets out a lovesick sigh**

I love every single thing about you, Angel. You really are the love of my life too, Leia...and I hope you know that too.

Leia, I would do anything for you. You truly mean everything to me. Without you in my life....I don't know where I would be.

I love you...and I want you to know that more than anything.

**Obi smiled yet again**

A walk by the river with the most beautiful woman alive sounds quite nice to me...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia just smiled once more at her loving fiance's sweet words. She looked into his gorgeous eyes once again**

I know the feeling, Obi. I really do. And I know you love me as much as I love you. I can truly feel in my heart. I honestly do.

**Lovesick sigh**

You are too kind my love. I am glad you would like to take a walk a long the river with me tonight. It seems like the perfect night to take a walk with the love of my life.

**Leia smiled as she gently took Obi's right hand into hers.**

Shall we, Sweetheart?!

obiwan2

**Obi smiles, still admiring Leia's beauty. He then holds Leia's hand as the two of them walk out into the darkness. The moonlight hitting the water was quite pretty....but nothing could take Obi's eyes off of his beautiful fiancee for more than a few seconds. Slowly, the two walked together until they neared the bank. He held her hand tight, not ever wanting to let go of her, and thinking to himself how truly blessed he was to have her in his life...and how he couldn't wait for the day when she would become his wife**

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia looked up lovingly at her handsome fiance. Words could not express the sheer happiness she felt in her heart at this very moment. The starry nightsky shining across the river bank, seemed just the perfect setting for Leia to be with the love of her life. It was truly a beautiful night and she was truly happy that her Sweetheart was able to share it with her.**

It is so beautiful out here Obi. I love when we get to spend some time out here alone just the two of us. But then again, I cherish every single precious moment we do share together. I really do...Sweetheart. I love you so much Obi.

obiwan2

**Obiwan2 smiled**

You're right, Leia...it truly is a beautiful night out, but all of the beauty in the world still cannot compare to you, Angel.

**Obi could feel his heart melt from hearing her lovely voice say those words**

I love you too...

**Yet again, he was overcome with a lovesick gaze**

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia smiled as Obi said such a beautiful compliment to her. She was flattered and yet embarrassed. Leia found herself speechless for a moment**

Again..you are too kind Sweetheart.

**Leia looked into her handsome fiance's gorgeous blue eyes once more and smiled. She took Obi's hand and walked alongside the riverbank with him once more. Leia stopped and then turned to Obi.**

**Leia gently placed her hand next to Obi's gentle sweet cheek. At first, all she could do was lovingly gaze at his handsome face. Leia found herself drawn to Obi's sweet lips as she slowly moved towards him and gave him a long passionate kiss. As their lips parted, Leia slowly opened her eyes once more, she had such a lovesick look on her face. Leia blushed as a smile crossed her face. She was so much in love with Obi, it was apparent.**

obiwan2

OOC-So sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Like I said in my e-mail to you, I could've sworn you hadn't replied yet. *sigh*

IC-

*Obi's face was taken over by the same lovesick gaze Leia had. As the two of them smiled at one another, he knew he was the luckiest man alive*

*Not sure what more to say, he decided to mention something that many have asked about*

You know, Angel...we still have those wedding plans to make

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

OOC: That's ok. As you can see I didn't quite respond to this right away either. Sorry

IC:

**Leia just smiled at her fiance at first. She knew she was the luckiest woman alive to have such a caring, handsome, sweetheart in her life. Obi was the love of her life and she was so truly blessed.**

I know Sweetheart. But you have been so busy lately. I am not to sure how we will really schedule a date.

**Leia took Obi's hands and looked him straight in the eyes, with total sincerity and love**

I hope you know I look forward to that day with all my heart. That day will be the biggest and most important day of my life to marry the man that means more to me than life itself. You..Obi. My love for you knows no bounds. I love you more than I can ever truly tell you...it's so hard for me to explain..but just know Sweetheart...you are the love of my life...and I will love you until the end of time.

obiwan2

I know what you mean, Angel. I'm sorry I have been so busy too. Really, I am. I hope you know that the only place I really want to be is with you, Leia

**Obi looks into Leia's sincere eyes**

And I hope you know that I love you with all of my heart and soul too, Leia. I can't begin to describe the feelings I have for you....they're feelings that can't be put into words. Believe me, I've tried...they can only be felt in the heart, Angel.

I think the word "love" was invented to try and capture the emotions two people share....but I love you so much more than what that word can say....so let me tell you a thousand times, Angel.....I love you more than "love"

OOC-Sorry I've taken so long to respond, Angel