Thread: A newcomer enters the bar

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

A newcomer enters the bar

Pausing at the door for a moment to look around, Seerrasseei looks over the male bar patrons with an appraising look. She smirks then sits down, still looking around the bar, it wasn't often that she could get away from work

Sanis Prent

Re: A newcomer enters the bar

(After a few Cizeracks trampling through one's life, the sight of an additional one didn't seem to have the effect that they once used to. Thus, when a brunette one tromped into Yog's and sat 3 seats down from him. Sanis shrugged it off, and finished his dark draught beer.

However, after a few moments, Sanis felt a little uncomfortable with the social silence. After all, who didn't say "Hi" to your bar neighbor?

Shrugging as he got another beer, Sanis pivoted around on his barstool.)

Hey, how are ya?

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

Seer looks over at the speaker before smirking. Good, a male. She thought to herself. This night may not be too boring after all.

jI am fjine, how arre jyou?

Sanis Prent

(Sanis raises his glass to eye level)

Ohhh...I'd say 2 and a half pints of okay.

(Sanis eyes the Cizerack woman. Not bad at all, then again, when had he seen an unattractive Cizerack girl? Guess they made up for it in spades with sulfuric personality)

So, what brings you out to this watering hole?

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

jI'm herrre to rrrelax for awhjile, mjy job tends to get on mjy nerrvess....

Avolon Bisel

Avolon waited by the two. He was about to ask if she wanted a drink. Of course, since she was good looking it'd be on the house, but he waited off. He saw that another had beat him to it. But, amused and slightly interested he listened in while he waited for his opening.

He washed off tables with a damp cloth as he kept an eye on the female feline.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis could only think of a few things that she could infer by "job", and not many were pleasant. Then again, who knew? Cizerack women seemed to flaunt their money and power like robber-barons, so for all Sanis knew, she was one of those who owned a solar system, and the souls of millions, blah blah blah. At any rate, probably one of those chicks who still wanted the guy to pay for the drinks.

But...once again! Social small talk wins the day!)

So, what do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

jI sssell cussstom equjipment forrr starrrssshjipsss, what do jyou do?

Sanis Prent

(Something about that made Sanis do a double-take.)

Custom equipment for starships?

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

What? Do jI not look ljike perrrssson that would do that? btw, mjy name jisss Sssseeeerrrraasssseeeii Tsssseeeerrrra, what's jyours, Hjyuu-mann?

Sanis Prent

(Well, she did kinda hit the nail on the head with that one.)

To be perfectly honest, you don't see many pretty faces in your line of work. Just a little suprised, I guess. Somehow, I don't see you up to your armpits in servos and engine coolant.

(Sanis' interest was piqued. Starship custom design...the best friends a smuggler could have.)

The name's Prent. Sanis Prent. I'm in the...

(Sanis stopped, smiling)

...entrepeneurial business, shall we say.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

smirks

jI sssee, entrrrepeneurrrjial busjiness? sssoundsss jinterrressstjing.....

Avolon Bisel

Entrepeneurial business? That was a good one. Of course Avolon's favorite was the "Import-Export buisness", then of course when they said "import-export what?" the reply was "little of this, little of that."

Starship Custom Design! Holy flying junk merchant! This was the motherload. An atractive cat that could make modifications to Starships, what a package. Avolon made a note to pull her aside later to inquire about a NavCom.

At the moment Avolon was content on listening in. This guy was pretty funny, even if he didn't mean to be.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

briefly looks over her shoulder, noticing Avolon

OOC: I have a board at the Cizerack Pride for that, contact me there and I'll see what I can do

Aisha Klan Klan

*Aisha growls slightly as soon as she sees the new Cizerack woman* (not another one)

Leeloo Mina

OOC-HOW MANY OF THESE THINGS ARE THERE?! Is it like...Tales of The Cizerack or something? Cizerack season? can we shoot them?

Aisha Klan Klan

OOC: hehe, no, considering they are practically my cousins so to speak, I can't allow that....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

ignores Aisha

OOC: I think I'm the 5th one maybe 6th

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

OOC: You'd be number 8, I think.

Pride Mother
    Sasseeri
    Saarrreeaa
    Cirrsseeto
    Myself