Thread: *Quietly enters the bar*

Rain13

*Quietly enters the bar*

*Rain walks in, trying to avoid eye contact. She had never been to this place, now she realized why. They were everywhere. Jedi, the people she blamed for her life being the way it was. She orders a Chianti from the bar and takes a seat at an empty booth, still trying to ignore the smirks of those around her. They knew who she was, it was like looking at an ink stain on a white carpet.
    She kept her hood covering her head, still rolling the reasons why she had come here around in her mind.*

Hart Kenobi

Re: *Quietly enters the bar*

:arkness fell through the Force in waves. Hart turned. A Sith.......
    But as quick as he made a mental contact with the arrival, quicker was he cut off.

Hart rises from his booth and begins to follow the Sith to the other side of the bar.::

"I feel conflict in you," Hart gazed into the Sith's face. She did not return it. "Let it go..."

Rain13

*She didn't look up when she spoke, however, her voice gave away her age, it was young but the innocence behind youth had been long since lost.*

"...And how would that benefit me?"

*Her eyes looked at him for an instant and let her hood fall. She allowed a hand run through her dark blue hair, touching the horns that she kept hidden, the signature of the race she she was. The reminder that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't be like everyone else.*

Hart Kenobi

::Hart bowed his head and shut his eyes in grave sadness.
    He clasped his arms behind his back.::

"You... are hurt. I feel it. Perhaps not physically, but it's embedded in you."

::Hart lifted his head, revealing his moistened eyes.::

"This is not your true self. Not how you were meant to be... I know that you can feel it as well. Let go of your hatred. Let go of your sadness. But most importantly, let go of the pain.
    The Jedi can help you. If you let us."

Rain13

*She smirked slightly.*

"Let go of the pain caused by your people just so you can 'help' me?"

*Rain paused, taking another sip of her drink.*

"In all honesty, my good man. I am what I was made to be. This is the path that was chosen for me before I even opened my eyes....I have no true self."

Hart Kenobi

::Hart's face remained still::

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe that for one second. I'm sorry for your past, but the past is not important. The past will never be important. Only here, and now."

*Hart bows*

"I will not ask you to trust me, but please, trust yourself. There still is good in you. Why else are you here, now?"

Rain13

*She keeps her eyes on her glass, wondering why was it this Jedi was trying to turn her. And it sickened her to know he had asked the question to which she had no answer. Perhaps it was the commotion over at TSE that brought her here, or maybe it was the fact that she didn't feel she could connect with her fellow Sith on a certain level anymore. None of them really understood her anyway...only a few knew exactly what she was.
    She needed to give an answer though, she figured she would give him the one that made the most sense to her.*

"I am simply observing, learning what you do when at rest...I have already seen how your kind fight numerous times."

Hart Kenobi

"And now that you have seen us in person... do you find anything about us that you feels should unnerve you? I assure you that you will not be harmed by us here as long as we respect each other. That, I can promise you. But please, tell me why you seem so uncomfortable around us."

Rain13

*Rain turned, her eyes meeting with Hart's*

"Jedi killed my best friend as well as my father...if you can even consider him that. If it were not for his death however, I would not even be alive. So maybe I owe that to you as well. However..."

*With one swift movement she ripped off one of her gloves, exposing the long vertical scar going from her wrist to mid-arm.*

"...I rather I was never given the 'gift' of life."

Hart Kenobi

"I'm... sorry for what happened to your friend and your father. I know it provides little consolation, but it must be said."

::Hart put's a hand on Rain's shoulder.::

"But is there nothing that is worth living for.. fighting for now? You're right, life is a gift. Now it's up to you to make the most out of it. I've had my troubles in the past,...."

::Hart's face wanders off in thought, silent for a full ten seconds. He shook it off and re-met Rain's gaze.::

"... in life, but there is comfort if you accept it. I hope you do. You life as a Sith is such a waste in the universe. There is so much more to you than you'd like to believe. That's just what I sense, and I may be wrong," Hart whispered.

Rain13

*She pushes his hand off of her shoulder slowly.*

"To become one of you would be nothing more than betrayal to a part of myself that means more to me than anyone can understand. I was almost killed for what I am, to just leave it now..to abandon it as well as my new family at TSE...that would be a crime where death would be considered a light punishment."

*She finished her drink*

"However, I thank you for your kindness. Perhaps all Jedi are not the pigs I thought them to be. I pray I never have to meet you on the battlegrounds."

*She pulled her glove back on before departing and heading back to her home.*

Artemis Jinn

*Artemis was cleaning up a table nearby and she felt her master's sadness. She walked over to him, concerned.*

Are you alright? Who was that girl?

OOC: Gtg, 'night

Hart Kenobi

::Hart smiles to Artemis.::

"Yes I'm fine, thank you Artemis.
    This is the first time I've met her. It's been a long time since I've felt that much pain and suffering in a being."

*Hart's voice turns quiet.*

"May the Force be with her.
    There is a fine line between good and evil. A very fine line."

*Hart looks up at Artemis and strenghtens his voice as he clears his throat.*
    "But what's done is done. Her path is but her own and nothing in it will ever change unless she wants it to.
    .. Perhaps she has good reason for her fears....
    Anyway, how've you been doing?"

OOC: Good night

Artemis Jinn

I've been doing ok I guess. At least I've had the chance to meet some new people w/ this job. I was wondering though...how do you get rid of hate? I noticed a great deal of it in some beings around here and I think it awakened some inside me. Should I just ignore it, or is there another way?

Hart Kenobi

"Yes, I've seen much of it here as well. I've tried helping until I realized something. They don't want help and they won't accept it until they know they need it. I pretty much just ignore it now until I'm in a position to act on my feelings."

OOC: Ah, I just ignore them. It gives me too much of a headache to deal with all of that anymore. I'm sure you'll have to handle a LOT more of it than me as a waitress.