Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ;; Testing the air... ;;

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

Re: ;; Testing the air... ;;

Asss farrr asss jI know of, jyou can't qujit everrr. jYourrr mjisssssstrrressssss jisss the onjly one that jI know of that jisss allowed to fjire jyou.

Korrarri Veesharu

"Errrm... alrrrjight, then. How do jI starrrt?"

Grimacing, Korrarri thinks to himself: Now how am I going to get out of this one?

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

Well, tomorrrrrrrow jI guesssss jI can show jyou what jisss needed but now, all jyou have to jisss the norrrmal Cjizerrrakk manssserrrvant dutjiesss whjich at thjis tjime would be go home sjince jI'm too tjirrred at the moment frrrrom mjy own worrrk to get anyjthjing elssse done todajy....

Seer yawns.

Korrarri Veesharu

"That sssoundsss fjine to me, jI guessssss."

;; Korrarri started to look for an opening he could take to make a hasty exit ;;

Seerrasseei Tsseerra

Hmmm, doesn't even know he's supposed to follow me. Seer thinks to herself before she drags Korrarri out of the bar by the front of his shirt. She then goes over to her modified speeder, starts it up and pulls him enough to get him to sit behind her on it. This one is going to be a challenge for awhile. Seer thinks to herself before heading back to the Pride with Korrarri hanging on to the speeder for dear life.

OOC: last post for now, Korrarri, bb when I find the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12