Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Approaches the bar

Sasseeri Reeouurra

Re: Approaches the bar

She kept her ears from laying back with a conscious effort, and smiled at the female. "jI have tjime forrr a qujick drrrjink, of courrrse." She recognized the Cizerack female now. The Director of K.A.R., Kajeela Tarruuri. She hadn't had any dealings with her in quite some time. And had hoped to keep it that way for a long time to come.

jI am gojing to be late forrr my trrransporrrt. And that male wjill be comjing downstajirrrs any moment now. She followed the Director and her entourage to the bar where two drinks were ordered, watching carefully to assure herself nothing was being slipped into hers. Kajeela raised her glass. "To the Prrrjide!"

"To the Prrrjide." Sasseeri drank quickly, eyes watching the other female. jI guess jit was my day forrr rrrunnjing into otherrr Cizerrracks...frrrell the Prrrjide. jI have a busjiness to rrrun. She smiled again at the intelligence officer, wishing she wasn't holding that uniform. But when and if it came up, her explaination was simple. He had insulted the Pride Mother.

Of course, by rights he should be eaten by the Mother herself, not naked and tied to Sasseeri's bed. She began to take her leave of Kajeela, explaining she had a transport to catch.

Kajeela Tarruurri

Tarruurri replaced her glass back onto the bar counter.
    "Of courrrssssse, Sassssseerrrri, jI will not keep jyou."

Sasseerri thought she was going to make a clean exit.
    And then the Director continued..."jI know jyou arrrre ssso busy. Busy herrrre, busy therrrrrrre," Kajeela's sharp eyes flicked from the Cizerack Businesswoman to the uniform in her hand, "busy....everrrrrywherrrrrre."

Two of the Directors enforcers moved in the most slightest of manners toward Sasseerri, making it clear she wasnt going anywhere until some explanation was offered.

Sasseeri Reeouurra

She cleared her throat as the two enforcers moved closer to her. Frrrell you, Kajeela. Frrrell you verrry much. "jI do have a tjight schedule to keep, Dirrrectorrr. jIf you arrre wonderrrjing about the orrrjigjin of that unjiforrrm, jI thrrrew jit out of my rrroom's wjindow just a few mjinutes ago."

Sasseeri moved slightly towards the door, but stopped when a male laid a hand on her arm. "jIt belongs to a serrrgeant of the New Rrrepublic, who insulted the Prrrjide Motherrr jin an encounterrr yesterrrday." She yanked her arm out of the male's grasp. "May jI go?" It irked her to no end that the Pride would interfere even in this area of her life.

Jamie Throwe

::A man wearing a large busness suit coat walks into the bar and grill. He ignores, for now, the situation with the Cizerack seeing that it is an internal matter and not his job to involve him self, instead he make his way for where the New Republic Drill Instructor went too.::

Kajeela Tarruurri

"Ah, ssssso jyou gave thjissss jinsssssulter a taste of
    humjiljiatjion? Verrrrrry crrrrreatjive Sasssseeerri. Verrrrry good."

Wether or not the Intelligence Director was satisfied with that simple explanation was hard for Sasseerri to tell, but with the faintest twitch of one ear, Kajeela motioned and the two enforcers stepped back to allow Sasseerri to be on her way.

Kajeela instinctively felt there was more to this than what the business woman was letting on. It was well known she had a penchant for the hjuu-man male. It was not enough she had already peeled the prized Prent with her sharp claws.
    A swaggering huckster was one thing...messing with a NRSF officer was another matter entirely. Kajeela just wanted to give Sasseerri a reminding prod to that end. If she was smart...and the Director knew her to be very much so...she would take note of the warning.

"jIf jyou arrrre jin ssssssuch a hurrry for jyour wajitjing transssport, one of my men can essssscorrrrrt jyou. The Kei' Ai Reei hassss wayssss of ssssjide-sssteppjing certajin rrrressssstrjicting forrrrmaljitjiessss"

Jamie Throwe

::Having apperantly lost the New Republic Officer, Jamie walks back into the bar and walks up to the Cizerack that is being pounded by questions by the other one.::

Um...I hate to intrude, but do you know where he went? I was just going to give him the contents of this breifcase.

::Jamie then lifts his breifcase in the air and holds it like a pizza ready to be delivered.::

Sergeant Tyle

Sergeant Tyle soon finds his way down the stairs. His head was still groggy from the drugs obviously slipped to him, but he nevertheless made it to the bar. His eyes panned the room, until he spotted the perpetrator in question.

Jamie Throwe

::Jamie smiles as he sees the New Republic Officer.::
    Ah, Good evening Sir, I was wondering if you needed a change of clothes? Since the events that have transpired this evening have left you without a uniform.
    ::Jamie sets down his breifcase on the table, and opens it. Inside is a T shirt, a pair of shorts, a pair of shoes and a pair of socks, all attached to a hanger.::

Sergeant Tyle

Tyle eyes the man with the briefcase.

"Thank you, soldier..."

His eyes drift to the two Cizerack females, one of which is holding a crumpled set of fatigues.

"But I think I have procured my articles of clothing again."

Tyle walks over to the two Cizerack women.

Sasseeri Reeouurra

She eyed the huge male flanking her, ignoring the human male who was questioning her. "jI would be honorrred forrr the escorrrt." Sass heard a familiar tone behind her, and cursed again silently. The serrrgeant.

"By yourrr leave, Ms. Tarrrrrruurrrrrrji." She stepped away, attempting to avoid the coming confrontation by leaving the scene.

Kajeela Tarruurri

Kajeela saw the scantly-clad Tyle arrive and his subsequent locating of Sasseerri, and his wayward uniform.
    The other human had moved to his assistance, which was fortunate. Kajeela had no patience for forrda interjecting themselves into Cizerack business. And this was Cizerack business.

The bullish Sergeant, still a bit unsteady on his feet, was making a beeline for them and it was time to close Pride ranks. Most human males in their underwear were unimposing to say the least, but Kajeela had to give Sasseerri credit for her keen eye - this human speciman was quite pleasing, even to her high standards.

"Verrrrrry well, Sasssssseeeerrrrri." Kajeela got to her feet and an enforcer stepped forward, placing himself firmly between the Cizerack business woman and the NRSF officer's line of vision. "jI have kept jyou herrrrrrrre long enough. jYou wjill have no problem makjing your trrrrranssssporrrrt jif jyou leave jimmedjiately. My offjicer wjil ssssee to jyour every need."

Kajeela and the remaining enforcers moved forward to head off the angry Tyle.

The Director offered Tyle his clothing and said in calm tones, "jI thjink thjisssss belongssssss to jyou"

Jamie Throwe

Well then I shall be going...
    ::With that Jamie Throwe puts the clothing items back into his suitcase. He then walks toward the door, but as he nears the Kajeela, his breifcase suddenly swings open, the clothing, a toothbrush, a bar of soap, and a can of shaving cream hit the floor. The clothing falls off of its hanger, and Jamie looks down at the mess I made.::
    I'm sorry I'll clean this up in a mi..uhoh
    ::Suddenly Jamie trips on the bar of soap, it sends him flying into Kajeela. Kajeela falls down, and hits the ground, and Tyle's uniform lands near the clothing gear that JAmie was carring.::

Kajeela Tarruurri

The enforcer to her left, moved and caught Kajeela before she tumbled, holding her upright. The second enforcer to her right grabbed up the clumsy hjuu-mann and with incredible strength, twists him around, holding him with both arms behind his back, protecting the Director and waited further instruction.

Straightening her jacket and flicking her tail in a gesture indicating Throwe -Kajeela hisses at Sargeant Tyle, her voice tight with supressed anger,"Doesssss 'thjissssssss' belong to jyou?"

Jamie Throwe

::Manages to smile as his arm is twisted by the Enforcer.::
    Well, since I'm not welcome here, I'll be leaving now. Bye...
    ::Suddenly the can of shaving cream's top rotates 40 degrees to the right. The can explodes in a bright light which lasts for three seconds. In this time a brief scuffle is heard as Jamie headbutts the Enforcer holding him. The Enforcer, suprised, releases Jamie from his grasp. And as the glare fades, Jamie can be seen crouching near the floor, placing the hanger with something hanging on it.::

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123