Thread: I don't want to sound impatient

Jake Talen

I don't want to sound impatient

but it's been almost three weeks since I've heard from Anakis...anyone seen him around?

Sage Hazzard

I feel for you pal. It sucks not being able to train, and therefore not being able to be promoted to Knight. So...

Once I finish my "Shelter from the Storm" thread, I'll ask the council to allow you to train under me until Anakis returns. Then he'd go back to you. Sort of like a temporary thing. That is if you agree, and the council agrees. Do you wish for this to be so?

Jake Talen

Re: ...

That'd be great, thanks

Sage Hazzard

No problem.

Beware though, my character pushes people to their limits. He's hard as heck on them. You might find yourself typing character posts such as:

"Can I take a break"

Jake falls to the floor gasping for air.

Jake passes out.

You've been warned.

I have to pass this with the council first. I'm pretty sure they'll be no big argument.

Jake Talen

lol..this should be interesting...Jake doesn't respond well to authority...should make for some interesting posts

Sage Hazzard

Actually, that's the point. No one's ever challenged him, and that's what he wants, someone that'll stand up to him.

Sage is only 20, but he has the heart of an old stick in the mud. He respects people with fire in their belly and a heart of a hero.

Jake Talen

I don't think Jake has the heart of a hero...he just doesn't like people older than him trying to tell him what to do...he's never really been told what to do because of it...If your cahracter is as tough as he sounds it should come as quite a shock to Jake

Sage Hazzard

Actually I should have said he likes people with fire in their belly and he molds them into a hero.

Sage is pretty rough. He had a Padawan once climb a mountain with him. When the guy fell, Sage jumped down and carried him all the way up.

Jake Talen

cool...I'm looking foreward to some...exciting posts

Sage Hazzard