Thread: I'm not food!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Re: I'm not food!

We'rrre frrrom Carrrssshouljisss.

Cirr's ears raised

jYou've neverrr hearrrd of Cjizerrrack?

Jhyx

Jhyx shook his head, his ear slightly flopping to either side. "Nope. Never." Lowering himself into a crouch, he looked Cirr in the eyes and spoke in a whisper. "Do all your people eat living things? Or is it just a few of you that do that?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Talk about food made Cirr hungry, and he walked nonchalantly toward the bar.

We all do...usssualljy. We can't do jit verrrjy often jin placesss ljike thjisss.

Cirrsseeto looked to the already-cringing bartender...who somehow knew something squeamish was coming. Cirr pointed to a picture on the wall of a rabbit, and held up all the fingers on his right hand, to indicate how many he wanted. Reluctantly, the bartender went to the back room.

Jhyx

Jhyx balanced himself easily as Cirr walked to the bar, having ridden on shoulders many times before; they were the best methods of transportation in his opinion. He watched all that had happened from his vantage point atop Cirr's shoulder, and would have laughed at the face the barkeep pulled if he didn't know what was going to happen.

Padding over Cirr's head to the other shoulder, Jhyx remained mindful of the Cizerack's ears. The rabbits arrived, and Jhyx put a paw to his side and stuck out his tongue as he made a face. "And you're actually going to eat those things?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Motssumi watches she had heard Cizerack accents in the bar, she hadn't seen many here besides Taaj and the Kei Ai' Reei officer. She briefly took in the male's scent but yawned when she smelled the strong scent of another female on him, owned males were of no use to her. Her ears perked up at the little animal on his shoulder though. She poked the little creature with one finger.

What arrre jyou, forrda?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

jYesss...

Cirr said, as if it were a silly question. A hefty hand reached into the cage the man brought, pulling out the smallest of the furry rodents, as Cirr held the little animal by the scruff of its neck in front of Jhyx, as if to offer him one.

jYou want one?

The rabbit wiggled its nose a little and blinked, its oversized back legs fidgeting.

Jhyx

Jhyx shook his head rapidly. "No thanks, pal, that's all your game," he said quickly, pushing the furry creature away with his little paws. "You eat it. I'll just-"

And that's when a finger poked him, and looking behind him, the little Isnik half jumped out of his skin. It was another catwoman!!! She probably didn't know he wasn't to be eaten, and therefore sought refuge atop Cirr's head.

Glaring down at the female Cizerack, he twitched his ears. "I'm Jhyx," he said firmly, "And I'm not food!"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr looked up in a befuddled manner as Jhyx scrambled up his hair. His blue eyes then tracked down to a dark-skinned Cizerack woman.

Ah...hello.

Cirrsseeto smiled politely, still holding the fidgeting rabbit by the scruff

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Wasssn't thjinkjing of eatjing jyou honessstjy, jyou'rrre too ljittle to make much morrre than a sssnack and ssstjill what arrre jyou?

Motssumi asked, watching the critter from his perch. (Jumpy little bugger) Her eyes flitted over to Cirrsseeto.

Hello.....

She smiled before looking back at the little furry thing.

Jhyx

Jhyx slowly lowered himself back onto Cirr's shoulder. "Well, I wish Catwoman was as fickle about food as you are," he remarked, settling himself once more. She didn't seem to want to stuff him down her gullet, so he made himself comfortable.

"And I'm an Isnik," he answered her, tapping idly at one of Cirr's ears.

Motssumi Rosskaarru

One of Motssumi's ears went up in curiosity.

jIsssnjik? Wherrre arrre jyou frrrom?

She asked, thinking if she could find that planet, there would be enough of the little animals to make a meal of.

Jhyx

Bouncing to his feet, Jhyx pointed madly at the Cizerack woman. "HA!!! You're not fooling me!! No way am I gonna tell you where I come from!!!!"

He crossed his arms in a huff. "Nice try, but I ain't talkin'."

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Motssumi looked at Jhyk then over to Cirrsseeto.

Qujite an odd frrrjiend you have therrre although jI don't sssee whjy jyou'rrre not eatjing hjim.

She smirked, watching Jhyk's reaction.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr glanced at Jhyx, then looked at the Cizerack lady, shrugging slightly. He then shoved the little rabbit into his mouth, gulping it down in three big bites.

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Motssumi perked up a little at the scent of blood, but she wasn't going to steal any of it since it wasn't her way. Looking back at Jhyk, she watched the little critter out of still mild curiosity.

Jhyx

Jhyx put a paw to his chest and made a sour looking face. "Been there, done that," he said in abject disgust at the memory.

Leaning up against Cirr's head, he looked down at the female Cizerack rather haughtily. "Besides," he went on, "Cirr and me, we're buddies. We've been through thick and thin! Daring adventurers," Jhyx was on a roll, and even started talking in a very poorly imitated accent. "-comrades in arms, wot wot! Intrepid explorers, we've discovered ancient ruins from over half a dozen planet, and each time barely lived to tell the tale! Why, I remember one of our last excursions; Cirr had been felled by a nasty arrow from a wild tribesman-bloke from Onderon! He told me, 'Jhjyx, jyou have to leave me behind! sssave jyourssself!' " he did his best to imitate the Cizerack accent, and by this time, the furry little Isnik was acting the entire thing out, scrambling from one end of Cirr's shoulders to the other.

"I told him 'No! I never leave a friend behind!' And then I fought the entire tribe off with my bare fists!" Finished with his narration, he sat, smirking.

"We're like blood brothers! Ain't that right Big Guy?" He patted the top of Cirr's head while leaning back slightly to look the Cizerack in the face, only to watch him swallow one of the rabbits. His eye went as big as saucer plates..

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr swallowed, licking at his lips as he glanced at Jhyx...half the things he said he didn't even know what they meant. But they sounded good, so Cirr's ears perked and he nodded his head convincingly to Motssumi

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Sssurrre, ljittle one, jI sssaw hjim trrrjy to eat jyou a mjinute ago......

Jhyx

Gulping, Jhyx leaned forward again, out of view of Cirr's face and put a paw to his stomach. "I think I'm gonna be a little sick," he mumbled the skin beneath his fur turning a light shade of green.

At Motssumi's comment though, he seemed to snap out of his temporary malady, and he shook his head. "No no no," he corrected her sternly as if she was his pupil, "That was Catwoman. Catwoman tried to eat me, Cirr didn't."

He patted Cirr's ear in reassurance. "Like I said; we're buds."

Lady Vader

*She had kept silent at the bar for the most part, her hood and cloak having concealed her features and figure. But this last story, especially after the Cizerack had attempted to eat the jabbering creature, had brought a laugh from LV's lips.*

*She removed her hood, and looked over to the trio, eyeing the Isnik.*

You know, most creatures, after being thought of as a snack by a Ciz, would have run for dear life by now.

*She graced the creature named Jyhx with a smile.*

But you haven't done so. You just sit there, on that Ciz's shoulder.

Makes me wonder if you're either incredibly brave, or wanting a quick end to life.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast