Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not food!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Re: I'm not food!

Cirr smiled broadly, revealing his sharp canine teeth

Jhyx

Bouncing to his feet, Jhyx put his small fists in front of his face. "Put up your dukes, Mr. Catman," he quipped jokingly, a grin from ear to ear.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr slowly raised one very large fist, bringing it to eye level with the creature. The index finger suddenly sprung out, thumping the little guy across the jaw and knocking him from his perch. Jhyx landed at the big felinoid's feet, as Cirr looked down with an amused grin on his face.

Jhyx

Getting to his feet, Jhyx dusted himself off. "Gee, way to hit a guy," Content that he'd gotten the dust from the floor out of his fur, he gave a slight harrumph.

Arching his little back to look up at the big cat man, he put his paws on his hips, and unexpectedly sprung into the air. Shimmying up the big cat man's leg, he pulled himself onto his shoulders and leaned his elbows on the big cat man's head. "So what's your name, Mr. Catman?"

Lochabre Stonewing

[FRIEND OF LOCHABRE!] the Gargoyle screamed. The sound was intense and extremely high pitched, glassware near the beast shattered.

Jhyx

Jhyx flinched slightly at Lochabre's yell, tiny fists balling and tugging slightly at the big cat man's moppy hair. "Easy there, buddy," he said, trying to calm the giant, "take it easy."

He winked at the gargoyle and flashed an enormous goofy grin. "The masters got it all under control. I'm cool, I'm suave; nothing to worry about."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr winced as the little creature pulled his hair, but made no move to dislodge him

jI am Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto.

AmazonBabe

:: AB turned, stopping in her walk to her table, acknowledging the little creature. ::

A pleasure making your aquaintance, Jhyx.

:: She smiled, nodding her head slightly, and turned. ::

If you wish to converse, I'll just be over there.

:: Still smiling, she turned and made her way to a nearby table to finish her drink. As she sat, she watched the giant gargoyle speak with the furry... Isnik, from what she'd heard him say, and spied Cirr moving towards them. She didn't rise from her table, knowing full well that if the cat decided to do anything, the gargoyle would flick him away. ::

:: Silently, she sipped her hot tea, watching the scene. ::

Jhyx

"Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto?" Jhyx did his best to repeat the big cat man's pronunciation as he positioned himself atop Cirr's head, and leaning forward, he looked Cirr in the eyes from an upside-down position.

"I'm Jhyx."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Oh. Hello.

Cirrsseeto's ears lowered as confusion once again set in.

What arrre jyou dojing?

Jhyx

"Well, I was trying to have a drink when that catwoman over there decided to try and eat me," Jhyx started, his face completely animated as he spoke.

He hopped off of Cirr's head and settled on his shoulder. "I just got back from fight at least two dozen mobs of crazed scurriers." His arms gestured wildly as he spoke, grossly over-exaggerating his 'harrowing' experience before coming into the bar and grill. "But see, that's just the hazards of being someone as dashing and handsome as me. Not to mention deadly. I'm a magnet for trouble," he nudged Cirr's temple with an elbow and smiling from ear to ear, "Not to mention I'm a complete and total babe magnet."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr continued to listen, not really having any idea what to say, as his ice blue eyes could only watch the little guy's antics

Jhyx

"-and then after I saved this entire troop of woolamanders from a pack of these vicious sintarils, I decided I needed some space. You know how it is? It's like, I've been around other beings for too long, I need some ME time! But of course that didn't last long, cause I happened to catch the eye of the queen of a tribe of amazons. Thanfully I hitched a ride with a whisper bird, and escaped." Out of breath, Jhyx tilted his head, settling himself more solidly on Cirr's shoulder. "So how about you? what's your story?"

Azhure Darkstone

::She had been watching with amusement in the shadows of the bar, and had to laugh. This creature was quite entertaining, perhaps even cute looking. But she could hardly believe that unless he had any hidden secrets in that mind of his. She smiled softly from the corner and put down her drink as she looked into his comically bright eyes::

Your a wonderful story teller

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr was amazed the little creature paused from speaking. When he asked of him, Cirr was somewhat unsure of what to say.

Well...jI.....sssjit herrre, sssometjimesss. Come mossstljy to get food.

Jhyx

Jhyx grinned broadly at the woman who'd complimented him, and bowed grandly from his perch atop Cirr's shoulder. "Much thanks, M'lady," he said, sweeping an arm out to his side.

Upon hearing Cirr's answer, he shifted his footing just a little bit to better situate himself. "Well, just don't eat me," he huffed, his tail softly thumping against the big Cizerack's shoulder blade as his ears twitched slightly.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

jIf Taataanji sssajysss no, jI won't.

Cirr looked at the little creature blankly, a tip of a sharp fang poking out from his lips.

Jhyx

Jhyx stared back at Cirr, then reached a tentative paw out to test the sharpness of the fang visible from between Cirr's lips.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

And just as the creature was about to touch the tip of the fang, Cirr's mouth moved as he spoke.

What arrre jyou dojing?

Jhyx

In a flurry of fur, Jhyx pulled his hand back as fast as he could. "Um, nothing," he said quickly before offering a lopsided; if not nervous grin, "Just uh, you know, nothing."

Looking around the bar from his perch, he turned his eyes back to Cirr. "So..... where are you from? I've never seen anyone like you or Catwoman."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast