Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not food!

AmazonBabe

Re: I'm not food!

:: AB looked at the Padawan and smiled, taking note that she had spoken to her through her mind. She had heard of this one from the training rooms in the Temple. Almost all Padawans were known to those in the Council. They were, after all, like their children. ::

There is no need for apology, Padawan. It is understandable that a scene like this would cause one to be temporarily stunned.

:: She smiled. ::

But all is well now.

:: The creature was still atop her shoulder, glaring down at the Cizerack that had attempted to make a meal out of it. She chuckled softly, and turned her head to the side where the creature perched, it's soft tail warpped around her neck. ::

I don't believe we have been formerly introduced.

:: She extended a hand upward to shake his paw. ::

My name is Rie Mystt, though some here know me as AmazonBabe.

Taataani Meorrrei

(Taa licked at her lips as her catch was deprived. Her ears lowered as she glowered at the Jedi...then pouted. There wasn't much she could do about it, it seemed.)

jYou'rrre no fun!

Salemn Lysce

Salemn sighed slightly and clasped her hands behind her back. She watched the Cizerack carefully, incase she tried something again.

Lochabre Stonewing

Lochabre didn't like anything being eaten alive. It growled, it's red eyes staring at the cat-fleshed one from it's place as a cloak rack near the door.

Jhyx

Jhyx stuck a small tongue out at Taa but still made sure he was safely perched atop his rescuer's shoulders.

Flexing his arms, he cut a series of poses. "You see these, Catwoman? Huh? They're like steel. One punch from me," he waved a little fist in the air, "and you'd a been knocked from here to next Tuesday."

He beat at his stomach. "And these abs? Rock hard, baby!"

Salemn Lysce

She raised one hand to her mouth, hiding a smile. Jhyx, a.k.a. Mr. Universe, was very amusing in his comments.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr approached the scene with a quizzical expression on his face...his large frame dwarfing the rather-diminuitive Taataani. He hugged his mistress's mother in greeting as he approached, looking at the scurrying creature on the red-haired female's shoulder

Jhyx

And that was when Jhyx knew running would be his best course of action.

Bounding from the protective waves of red hair, he scurried over the male Cizerack's shoulder, over atop his head, and down onto the other shoulder before jumping to the bar. Landing on the bartop, his feet flew out from under him, the surface slick from too many spilt beverages.

Jhyx slid easily over the edge and disappeared to land on the ground behind the bar with a thud and small squeak. Instantly regaining his footing, he tore down the length of the backbar.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr watched the little creature run, immediately considering it for food. His body tensed to pounce, but a look of disapproval from Taataani caused him to stop. He looked toward the bar, his ears fluttering as he could only wonder what that was.

Lochabre Stonewing

Lochabre was by nature had a streak of curiosity a mile wide. It leaned forward from it's place, then stood to it's full height, watching the tiny fleshed one scurry. It stepped forward, one massive foot coming down with a thump as the full ton of alien began to move. It floowed the motion of the little fleshed one.

[What are you?] Lochabre asked in it's quiet-scream and blurred basic as it got close to the furry little thing.

Jhyx

Thankful that the bigger cat man wasn't after him, Jhyx leapt back onto the bar and settled himself on the other end of the long counter. Quite proud of his skills in evasion, he settled himself comfortably on the bartop.

And then he remembered where his drink was. His ears drooped as he cast a look in the direction of Taa and the big cat man. Ever so slowly he began creeping his way across the bar towards his drink.

Something spoke to him, and he froze in his stance to look up at a......... a giant to say the least. "I'm a uh," he mumbled, completely at a loss for words; something that never happened, "uh, well, I'm not sure. I'm me. What are you?"

Lochabre Stonewing

[I am called a Gargoyle by fleshed Ones . I am Clan Stonewing, Lochabre. ]

Full of curiousity, Lochabre cocked it's head, examining the small fleshed one. A harmless little creature for certain, one of Lochabre's palms could flatten it in a breath.

[What is a Me?]

AmazonBabe

:: AB flinched slightly and chuckled as the lithe creature sprung from her shoulder, and made off for the safety of the other side of the bar. The spot where the tail had been around her neck, began to cool, not having the warm fur around it. ::

:: It was then she saw the massive gargoyle move in to get a closer look at the creature. But she knew he would not harm it. Not unless it did something foolish enough that warrented a harming from the massive beast. But even then, the giant was quite gentle when it wished to be. ::

:: Looking back at the two Cizerack, she smiled and bowed her head slightly. ::

A good day to you both.

:: With that, she picked up the water the creature had left and walked to where the small was being confronted by the large. Reaching them, she set the glass down before the weasel-like being. ::

You forgot your drink back there.

:: She smiled, and turned to go back to her table. ::

Jhyx

Jhyx peered closely at the giant, and after deciding it wasn't going to hurt - or more importantly eat - him, he settled himself on the bartop as his rescuer deposited his drink next to him.

"Hey thanks Rie," he said, "I'm Jhyx by the way." Downing the rest of the cup's contents in one enormous gulp. A satisfied sigh issued forth from his lips, and he smiled in content before looking up at the giant once more.

"Well," he started, his bravado once more returned to him, "My name's Jhyx."

He leaned forward slightly, resting on his front paws while rocking back and forth. "I'm an Isnik."

Massarri Keessuurro

Massarri Keessuurro the Cizerak, entered the Bar & Grill, curious to what adventures would expect him inside. Casually, and thinking he was cool, he swayed his hips and, ocassionally pulling back his Elvis Presley style hair backwards as he strided toward the bar counter. Massarrii's appearance, was of someone utterly lacking class and taste. His attire consisted of a worn out red gigolo suit, some tacky shiny round buttons, a stripe patterned shirt under the suit, cheap sunglasses, a very basic chrono on his wrist and some non polished black shoes with the laces tied in a spagetti..

"A Correlljian Cocacabana Rrrhum, pleasse", he said, tossing the Republic credits on the counter. The bar man rised an eyebrow slightly at the peculiar sight of this "Mr. I am too cool to be Cizerak".

"Wjith an umbrrrella and a lemon"

The Cizerak smiled... this was going to be a fun night.

Lochabre Stonewing

[Jheeex?]

Mainly due to the many, many teeth the Gargoyle had, it could not pronounce the small furred fleshed ones designation. It was absolutly facinated by these highly fast and tiny fleshed one, to the point the beast bought it's face down at the same level to observe.

[What do you eat?]

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto was curious at the talking food creature, and padded toward it. Taa forbade him to catch it, but he could look at it, if he wished.

Jhyx

As the huge gargoyle brought its face in for a closer look, Jhyx merely sat motionless, his eyes the only part of his body to move as they followed the giant's descent. He blinked a few times, his nose not three inches from the giant's face. "Um, I eat food. Mostly nerf ribs. Big, giant, barbecue nerf ribs." He spread his arms in emphasis, stratching them out as far as they could reach.

"And cheeseburgers, I love those! But don't get me started on pizza, I could go on for days just listing my favorite toppings! Hot dogs are good, but only if you put lots of toppings on." Jhyx was so engrossed in answering the gargoyle's question that he didn't notice the big cat man approaching.

Lochabre Stonewing

Lochabre tilted it's head, gazing at Jheeex.

[I like you] the beast replied. [I eat stone]

Lochabre didnt miss the furred fleshed one coming closer. It turned it head, so that one glowing red eye was looking at the cat-thing of of the corner. A low snarl escaped from Lochabre's jaws.

[I dont like ones that eat fleshed ones that still live] the Gargoyle told Jyeeex

Jhyx

"Stone, eh?" Jhyx asked, his gaze following that of his newfound friend's. His eyes widened at the sight of the cat man coming nearer, and he hopped to his feet. "Join the club," he muttered as he leapt through the air to land lightly on the gargoyle's broad shoulder.

He wasn't sure what the big cat man was going to do, but he wasn't going to be as ill-prepared as he was with Taa. Sitting casually on the shoulder closest to the approaching Cizerack, he crossed his arms. "You better be nice to me Mr. Catman."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast