Thread: *Usagi walks in and looks around...

Usagi Senshi

*Usagi walks in and looks around...

keeping her eyes on all the people there who were so much better than her. How could she hope to be a Jedi... Usagi reached down for her staff and gently moved her hand over it, feeling somewhat intimidated and hoping that someone could PLEASE help her be a Jedi...*

Hello..? Is there anyone here who can tell me how to become a Jedi?

Warren Azalin

Re: *Usagi walks in and looks around...

:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to her in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

Usagi Senshi

But... but... I want to be a Jedi real soon... *gives him a look and frowns*

Nash Stolar

*walks from behind warren*

"Part of being a jedi is haveing patience.."

*to warren* "Right,buddy?"

Usagi Senshi

*she sits down and runs her wand along her inner thigh, giving the two Jedi a seductive look, then leans back against a wall and waits for someone to come and train her*

I'll really do ANYTHING for you if you'll train me! Please??

Warren Azalin

:: Pulling his hood up over his head again the Jedi Knighrt began to walk off as he turned back towards Dragon and the newcomer ::

"Well now I doubt you will have to do anything, just be patiant and wait a Master should be along to train you shortly."

Usagi Senshi

*sighs and brushes her hair back*

Alright... fine. I'll wait...

Usagi Senshi

Hello? Hello? Am I going to get a master or not? I really want to become a jedi.

JediBeldarine

**A woman comes walking in. Her long, midnight blue cloak trailing behind her as she strode closer.

"A jedi must have patience, first and foremost. It took me over a week for a master to be found to train me, do not worry.. you shall have your turn. I cannot train you, but we will make sure someone is found who can. Do not worry, it will be soon."

Usagi Senshi

Okies!

Figrin D an

*** Jedi Master Figrin D'an enters the recruiting hall and strides calmly towards the young Jedi potential... ***

Greetings, young one...

*** Figrin pulls back his hood and bows politely. Usagi stands and returns the bow in kind. ***

I am Figrin D'an, Jedi Master and Jedi Ambassador. I will be instructing you in the ways of the Force and the ways of the Jedi.

*** Figrin places his hands behind his back and addresses the young padawan. ***

Although I will be your primary instructor, you will also find that you will learn from many different Jedi... other masters and knights, as well as train with your fellow Jedi padawans. Being a Jedi involves continually learning. You must have a dedicated heart, a iron will and true spirit of the Light if you wish to prove yourself worthy of becoming a Jedi Knight...

*** Figrin watches Usagi shift her weight between her feet slightly. The Jedi senses her nerviousness. ***

It is natural to be somewhat intimidated by this place and it's people... many great Jedi have walked these halls... many still do. However, it is important to realize that as a Jedi, you are part of a larger family... everone here is your kin, in a matter of speaking... Open your mind and the Force will help you to see the way of the Light. The Force is part of you right now, as we speak... it has a symbiotic relationship with all living things. It is just that some beings have the ability to understand it more clearly and use it's power to manipulate their surroundings... the first stages of your training will test your natural Force abilities and determine if you have the potential to become a Jedi...

*** The Jedi stretches his hand out towards the main doorway of the recruitment center.. ***

Come, let us get you established at the Academy. Then, we shall start your training.