Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon

Jedi Cadet

Re: Dragon

::Cadet flips back to her feet.::

"Ok now you are dead"

::Cadet tackles dragon to the ground. She pins him there and uses the force to tickle him::

Nash Stolar

: "What did I do to deserve this?"

Jedi Cadet

"you kicked me in the face."

Nash Stolar

*dragon calls his sword with the force and has It begen to poke her in the back*

"heh heh heh"

Jedi Cadet

"Ack. Evil little dragon"

::Cadet Spins around and knocks the sword away with the force and her saber. she turns back around::

"Do you mine not poking me in the back with your sword??"

Nash Stolar

why not?

Jedi Cadet

"Because... I dont know. Here"

::Cadet brings the sword behind dragon and pokes him in the back with it.::

"Paint ball gun time"

::Cadet grabs her paint ball gun out of her robe and starts shooting dragon::

Nash Stolar

*Nash grabs his sword then brings down a mighty swing...cadet's paintball gun is cut in half..he lifts the sword agen and swings almost hitting cadet the sword hits the ground leaveing a large slash where it hit..he lefts the sword agen*

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet blocks the sword with her saber after droping her paint ball gun. She jumps forward, slashing at his midsection.::

Nash Stolar

*with a slash cadets Ls flys across the room*

"You need to learn more about battling.."

Jedi Cadet

"And you need to learn more about who you are fighting."

::Cadet kicks Dragon in the head then in the stomach. She uses the force to bring her saber to her and slashes at his neck::

Nash Stolar

*Nash moves back then lundges at cadet the sword starting to break her armor*

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet jumps out of the way. She then flips over his head and kicks him in the back. She spins around and slashes at his neck with her saber.::

Nash Stolar

*Nash spun and raised a hand at cade she then was sent severl feet with the blue burning cross on her agen*

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet is thrown backwards. she uses the force to put out the fire. she jumps to her feet and uses the force to pull dragons sword away from him and throws it into a wall making it stick there. She then runs forwards and slashes at his chest from his left sholder to right hip.::

Nash Stolar

*with the force Nash jumped back..he then force speed and power inhanced ran and ramed cadet into a wall*

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet gets the air knocked out of her from the ram. She kicks dragon off of her and catches her breath. Once she is ok again, she jumps forward and kicks dragon in the head then slashes at his gut.::

Nash Stolar

*ignoreing the pain after the kick he doges the slash he then come up and punches cadet hard in the nose*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123