Thread: Now you know why I'm friendly to the Jedi

Force Master Hunter

Now you know why I'm friendly to the Jedi

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3659.topic

I am indeed Major General Tohmahawk, New Republic Special Forces and I bid you hello and apologise for the deciect. I still will be undercover as Hunter for the ofr seeable future until my mission is over, altho I shall drop all pretence in here and in here only.

Further to this, I wish to notify that the cruiser Defender, an MC-200 was completed several months ago - before the new fleet rules came into effect - is under my command. I have no knowledge if this ship is legal, tho it was legally built at the time. I propose this ship be reconfigured for Yavin IV defence only, alsong with support ships.

I shall also say that I did indeed kill your Master Turbogeek. I shall only defend myself by saying he was going insane and was in fact becoming Darkside. I am certain you had no wish to face a Dark Jedi of the power Turbogeek could have been. I will do the same to any Jedi following a similar path.

I would also state that I am here because I here you are beginning a Warrior sect and you may be in need of the training in fighting I can give.

Danster the Gangster

Re: Now you know why I'm friendly to the Jedi

You killed Turbogeek?!

Ryla Relvinian

Bastard!

(just kidding, of course. I was watching South Park last night and... oh, forget it.) :]

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

*sighs*

Forgiveness is the way of the Jedi. But what proof do you have about Turbogeek becoming darksided?! I find that truly hard to believe.

TUJK

There is proof, and of DT's acceptance of his fate.

Figrin D an

We must remember DT's history... he was a Dark Jedi long ago, beyond the memories of many of the current Jedi... while his zeal as a warrior of the Light was unmatched, there was always part of his mind clouded in shadow. For many years, he pushed this influence away, controlling it with remarkable strength and mental endurance. We must remember the words of the great Jedi Master Yoda to a young Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, "Once you start down the Dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." That Dark Side influence slowly ate away at Turbogeek's spirit for years... finally, the weariness from fighting that life-long battle started to show through... we all saw the changes in his behavior... running off on a whim, not telling us of his plans, shunning many of the other Jedi from his presence...

Turbogeek was a true friend, and I miss him dearly... at the pinnicle of his life, he was one of the greatest Jedi the Order has known. I would not want him to suffer the pain and suffering of fall from grace into Dark Side madness... as TUJK pointed out, he accepted his fate... DT knew his life had to end, for his own sake as well as the sake of the galaxy...

Tohmahawk... normally, for such an act taken against one of my fellow Jedi, I would seek justice against you myself... however, we all know the circumstances of DT's death... as DT's friend, I cannot say that I will forgive you, but as Jedi and a child of the Force, I understand and accept that action that you took...