pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3659.topic

I am indeed Major General Tohmahawk, New Republic Special Forces and I bid you hello and apologise for the deciect. I still will be undercover as Hunter for the ofr seeable future until my mission is over, altho I shall drop all pretence in here and in here only.

Further to this, I wish to notify that the cruiser Defender, an MC-200 was completed several months ago - before the new fleet rules came into effect - is under my command. I have no knowledge if this ship is legal, tho it was legally built at the time. I propose this ship be reconfigured for Yavin IV defence only, alsong with support ships.

I shall also say that I did indeed kill your Master Turbogeek. I shall only defend myself by saying he was going insane and was in fact becoming Darkside. I am certain you had no wish to face a Dark Jedi of the power Turbogeek could have been. I will do the same to any Jedi following a similar path.

I would also state that I am here because I here you are beginning a Warrior sect and you may be in need of the training in fighting I can give.