Thread: Before the Jedi Council

Jyanis Scorpion

Before the Jedi Council

The former Sith Lord bends down and comes to rest on one knee before the Jedi Council. Different from his usual attire, he is clad in his old black combat boots, loose grey pants, a half sleeved grey shirt and a dark grey vest. His low grated voice fills the large room, "I offer my greetings and thanks to you all for allowance to enter before you. As some of you may know, I am the ex-General Scorpion. With my own reasons, I have seperated from the Sith and hopefully, the Dark Side. I have a feeling that some of you may have feelings of cautious doubt, but I offer my sincere apologies for all I have done in the past. In hopes of overcoming any possible past resentment, I present to you a list of everything I bring with me:

1) The planet Hensara III - (Defense Grid & Statistics)
    2) 40 KM Shipyard Hensa Kappa
    3) Five construction yards
    4) Several hundred thousand soldiers and vehicles
    5) Billions in TSE military funds
    6) The Argus Battle Station I
    7) SEASDF (Sith Empire Army Space Defense Force):
    1 Super Star Destroyer
    4 Imperator III Star Destroyers
    8 Imperator II Star Destroyers
    18 Imperator Star Destroyers
    3 Dominator Star Destroyers
    10 Victory Star Destroyers
    2 Interdictor Cruisers
    3 Nebulon B-2 Frigates
    2 Nebulon B Frigates

I apologize again and ask for acceptance."

Master Yoghurt

Re: Before the Jedi Council

Master Yoghurt watched in surprise. Scorpion, the great Sith Lord had defected to the Jedi. Now, this was something most out of the ordinary.. a serious blow to the Sith. His knowledge and resources would turn invaluable.

OOC: Please, no one talks about this outside this forum. If someone asks about it, you dont know anything. It is critical there are no leaks.

Jace Darklighter

The Jedi Knight's mouth literally dropped a few inches in utter amazement. He had clearly not expected this, especially from the great Sith Lord, General Scorpion. Jace took a few steps forward and shifted his waist for a traditional Jedi bow to Scorpion.

"Welcome to the Jedi Temple, Jyanis. Now that you walk the path of righteousness, I know for a surety that you will experience the bliss of the full Force. Now, as a fellow Jedi, I greet you."

Anakis Moreven

O_O

*Anakis stared, dumbfounded, at te former Sith Lord. He was amazed that he had left TSE, and of all the gifts he brought...even a planet!!*

"Hell Jyanis. May the force be with you."

JediBeldarine

**A young woman walks forward, stopping a few yards in front of the ex-Sith Lord. Her midnight blue cloak settled around her as she stood there, appraising the man. Her eyebrow raised as she absorbed the event that had just taken place, a shocking blow to the Sith indeed. Bel inclined her head in a gesture of respect towards the man.

"Welcome to the ways of the Jedi, Scorpion. It makes my heart happy to know that you have finally shunned the dark, and embraced the true power in the Force."

**A smile touches her lips as the events circulated through her mind.

"My name is Beldarine Del'Anar, Jedi Knight. If you are ever in need of anything, I will be there. Once again, my new friend, welcome to the Jedi."

Hart Kenobi

Greeting Scorpion. If I may ask, how long will you keep this action a secret? And if we were to hypothetically attack your former group soon, would you be a part of that or would you like to wait first?

Figrin D an

*** Figrin stands up from his chair in the council chamber and takes a few slow steps toward Scorpion. The Jedi had long stood opposed to the Sith general. However, Figrin always held a great deal of respect for Scorpion, and regarded him as a truely worthy foe. Still, what he was hearing was almost surreal... ***

Jyanis Scorpion, more importantly than all of the things you have brought with you and any apologies that you could make is one simple fact... you have realized, in your soul, that you had to change. You understood the destructive path of the Sith and the Dark Side, and have shown the desire and ability to shed their influence over you...

*** The Jedi Master approaches the humble man and rests a kind hand on Scorpion's shoulder. The former Sith looks up at Figrin. ***

That, my friend, is your greatest accomplishment and all that you truely need as you begin your life anew as a warrior of the Light... as a Jedi.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**The petite Jedi Master rises from her council chair and steps forward towards Scorpion. She momentarily pauses as she looks on with a emotionless face. Slowly a small smile crosses Leia's face. She then half bowed her head as though letting Scorpion she accepted his admittance to the Jedi Order**

General Scorpion....

**Leia paused**

Or shall I say..Jyanis.

**Leia smiled once more**

It pleases me and the rest of the Jedi to see you have found true meaning in the light. This is truly a day of celebration. But not only for the Jedi but for you too.

I humbly welcome you to our order, Jyanis. May the Force Be With You Always.

Jyanis Scorpion

Thank you all for your approval. I really do not know what to say at this point except that, in answer to the question, I think I may need to wait a bit before confronting my old comrades.

--

OOC: Please keep it under wraps until the RP with Tohmahawk is finished.

JediBoricua

::Millions of light years away Boricua feels a tremble in the force....Scorpion....but the name didn't follow a dark gloomy feeling as usual. Scorpion was coming to apologise and to train as a Jedi!?! A smile ran accross Boricua's face as he returned to his meditation::

Danster the Gangster

***Danster stares, rubbing his eyes to make sure that they werenlt decieving him. After concentrating, he relaised that this was the true General Scorpion***

Jyanis Scorpion

*Still kneeling, he hands them a large datapad.*

Oh, and just to make sure some of the new technology I constructed doesn't fall into their hands: Click Here.

You might want to get someone to hack into their files and erase all of my R&D projects. I'll give the codes. I'll be bringing some extra ones with me besides my own too.