Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saurron

Mockadane

As Big Bad Grey Wolf confidently is riding away laughing, two crimson red salvo lazer blasts lance out from the under belly lazer turret that has been tracking the boastful persons actions ever since the shuttle landed. Striking the motorcycle mid-engine exploding it into a hundred metal shards and throwing its rider high into the air at first then slamming his shrapnel racked body hard to the ground! Mockadane walks down the ramp of the shuttle, "That suit that Big Bad Goat Wolf was wearing looked expensive!" He said after suveying the damage.

SAURRON

Thank you my friend...and yes it did look expensive at that...

Saurron comments as he walks down the ramp after Mockadane.

Seems you've gotten yourself into a bit of a scrape. Saurron says sarcastically.

Grey Wolf jumps to his feet quickly, the superficial wounds already healing on him...the deeper ones taking more time.

With all the confidence or stupidity of a Vampire slayer Grey readies himself to attack. Stepping forward he feels an immense pain grip his leg as if in a huge press. The pressure is immeasurable, grabbing it as if to stop the pain Grey Wolf drops to a knee gritting his teeth trying to feign the pain to no avail. First the ham string snaps making him wince then all of the tendons and arteries in his leg are severed. The burning is unbearable. Finally with a loud snap that echoes through out the BG Grey Wolfs leg is broken clean through...

Nothing compares to the dark side...not even the darkness from whence I came...

Shaking his head... Who is La Magra? I know nothing of any gods or devils. I only know that I exist...an abomination. In all my years I have yet to run into a half breed as dumb as you.

Grey Wolf unslings his shotgun taking aim but Saurron takes it from him with ease calling it to him,then bends it to resemble a question mark ...and tosses it away.

Beedi Padawan, most of you learn through pain at the hands of a Sith... I see you are no different. Oh by the way here is a message from the Sith

Saurron backhands him jerking his jaw, and sending BBGW over onto his back still grabbing at his broken leg...

ReaperFett

last time I checked you were only a padawan
    Naga, last time I checked, you were just a Sith warrior, my big haired friend

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

Hey don't knock the padawans.. this padawan right here could kick your sorry arse to Dagobah...

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL watches the proceedings, with a wry smile on his face ::

Sith Kat

:: Kat appears in a cloud of smoke and fire ::

"Sorry I'm late."

:: Grins at Saurron and lays a boot across BBGW's jaw as he tries to get up ::

"Tell me how it feels to be the hunted."

:: She pulls him up brutally and punishes him with a series of leopard strikes to the chest and face, following up with a head smash to the nose that sends him staggering back in LL's direction ::

"Did you really think that I would walk into your <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2106.topic>little trap</a>? What a pity, because now you've fallen into mine!"

ReaperFett

OOC: Nice how you gand up like 8 year olds

IC:
    ::Kat feels a tap on her shoulder, and turns round to be greeted by a punch from Fett.
    "Yo, she-b***h, lets go!"::

The Lounge Lizard

Kat...leave Wolf alone. I am having a discussion with him.

And Fett...DO NOT ANGER ME!

Sith Kat

OOC: nice how Jedi put out contracts on Sith. How noble.

IC:

:: Kat feels the tap on the shoulder and mule kicks Fett in the groin, too intelligent to fall for such a simple trick. She follows up by force pushing Fett skywards as she ignites her sabre ::

ReaperFett

OOC: More noble than you could ever know. Noble for the people

IC:
    ::Fett lands on his feet, and runs at Kat. He turns the run into a flying kick, and knocks Kat to the floor. Fett then kicks Kat a few times while he is on the floor. Fett then steps away, and looks a LL
    "Or what?"::

The Lounge Lizard

I don't want to kill you over something so trivial. When its done...I want it to be...perfect. Don't make me settle for leaving your corpse in this place.

Sith Kat

:: Kat sits up and points at Fett, causing him to scream as Force Lightning courses through his body. She extends her senses around her as she tekes her sabre back to her hand ::

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

Syndic force pushed Kat down freeing Reaper from her force lighting, The Chiss then unclips his saber and ignites it with a flick of the wrist

OOC: ash rocks

Sith Kat

:: Kat ignites a metsu-bishi (smoke bomb), blinding everyone as she disappears ::

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

Syndic disignites his saber with a sigh

ReaperFett

wimp

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

I know... i mean she had LL watching her back... fighting LL and Sith Kat.. now that would be a good battle.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

*gets back to his feet while everyone is distracted, he slowly reaches for his com.link sending a message to his friends, " i need help come quick" then reaches for his sword tapping Saurron on the back slashing at his arm cutting his arm off. Then grabs Sith Kat throwing her across the room. " this ain't your fight, GET OUT!" Goes to reaper Fett thanks for the help buddy.

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo

OOC: uuuhhh enless you talked with Saurron about cutting his arm off and he agreed to it .. what you doing is breaking the rules... you attack is void and Sith Kat left so your attack on her is void..

Mockadane

The com link BBGW speaks into throws out a burst of static as he tries to use it and realizes all communication is being jammed.Looking at Saurron "He still acts like he's in controll of the situation...,"Mockadane says with a smirk. Looking back at the shuttle..."Explain it to him!" Mockadane's words were puntuated by two more salvos streaking from the lazer turrets ripping up the ground, throwing broken rocks and hot magma at Big Bad Grey Wolf blasting him backwards onto the ground. "Perhaps he should run his feet instead of his mouth." Mockadane says to Saurron!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast