Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saurron

Big Bad Grey Wolf

Saurron I am not really a half breed I have all the powers and none of the weakness. That's the Vampire dream itn't it to be a day walker. Can I ask a quest were you turned our are you a pure blood. I was born this way and if I can take out La Magra then I sure as hell can take out you. You better get that smile off your face or i'll take it off for you.

*Throws a staek at saurrons shoulder which stapled him to the wall as he tried to free himself Blade Staples the other shoulder Saurron is stuck*

Saurron give this message to the Sith, They are going down

*Walks away hoopes in his motercycle and drives away laughing*

Princess Sara

*walks out of the darkness and removes the stakes from her husbands shoulders,freeing him and looks at his eyes which are glowing white*

They only one going down will be him

Big Bad Grey Wolf

*Blade Mind links with Sara*

Hi Sara well this is a pretty picture well guess what it is open season on suck heads this mean your boyfriend

Princess Sara

*speaks back to him*

He's My Husband..and you will die before he does.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

Ha ha ha that is what you would like to think. but I suggest you get out now because the is gonna shine. when was the last time you saw a sunraise because one is coming ha ha ha

ReaperFett

Now THAT is a weapon...

ReaperFett

Oh yeah, who is Bucky...

From left to right:
    Woman
    Sherrif Otis Lawson
    BUCKY
    Razor Eddie
    Jesus

Big Bad Grey Wolf

That really is a weapon

Kerian Firestorm

Of course, a @#%$y Jedi Padawan is going to kill a Sith Master. Maybe if he had a really big gun... but I wouldn't trust a really big gun to BBGW.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

I did not kill a sith master and I am a vampire jedi so back up

Big Bad Naga

Jeez you make it sound like you are so @#%$ing important, last time I checked you were only a padawan. Big deal, you are a vampire, I don't know if anyone filled you in on the rules but any other powers besides the force are useless, hence you would be useless if u didn't have the force.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

Explain that to some Sayjins around here

Big Bad Naga

Yes most of them don't use their moves in battles unless the other/s allow them to. Maybe you should pay attention to your foe, before making assumptions.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

have I once used my powers in a battle saurron is a vampire so i assumed it wolud be okay to play with the Vamp rules

Big Bad Naga

Assuming will be your downfall. I sense much anger in you, you are scared. I can feel it. Rememeber Yoda's words BBGW, once down the path of the darkside, your life will be cursed for all eternity (or something similar to that).

Big Bad Grey Wolf

Now what the @#%$ would I be scared off I am one off the most powerful ppl on earth. When My sprise comes you all will be tthe scared ones

Big Bad Naga

Your overconfidence is your weakness. You expect us all to be scared with your surprise, well I for one am not. And you claim you're are strong, well I must disagree a thousand fold. You are weak and insecure, you will never become a Jedi. Oh yes, and all this swearing is making me sick.By swearing all the time you are lowering yourself. Swearing is for the weak who cannot fight to defend their honor.

Big Bad Grey Wolf

OOC: Why r u like this when I talk to you in RL you are not anything like this why do you act diff.

IC: Go to earth I can kill anyone there I am Blade you what why r u talking about Honor Sith don't have ne remember .

Big Bad Naga

OOC-Its my character dingleberry!

IC- Sith do have honor, we are living beings and I will defend the Sith honor if I have to. But I'm not going to waste my breath talking to you.

:: Leaves ::

Big Bad Grey Wolf

Telepathy connects

You better leave you are nothing but a scared loser I beat you ever since then you have dis liked me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast