Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damien Killcannon

Michael Cline

OOC: O.O, found someone to play him huh Itala?

Lars Marzullo

*Casually walks over to where Maly and Sedaitia are standing*

Nods head , smiling at the beautiful ladies at my side "Hello Ladies"

Lady DeVille

ooc: what happened to the fight?? Where did all these Marzullo's come from, and why are they here? Ah well, I can't resist a party...

ic:

*Live Wire feels a tap on her shoulder, and turns to see her former apprentice standing just behind her. De'Ville nods towards the Marzullo clan.*

I guess they don't have anything better to do... *then, looking towards Kilcannon she smiled* Ah, something's afoot I see...

Itala Marzullo

OOC: yup

IC: Care to sell me some apples DeVille?

We are here because Viscera is our friend, anybody dares interfere and you'll see what happens.

Oh and if you never heard from us, well, shows how dedicated you are.

Darth Viscera

:: Viscera stares at the now unarmed Damien, grinning sadistically. He could not speak at the moment, so he used into the force, projecting his thoughts towards Damien. ::

A nice trick you have there. Allow me to introduce you to another one, one which worked particularly well on Director Ysanne Isard.

:: Viscera closed his eyes for a fraction of a second, imagining the internal organs that made up his foe, venturing upwards, he finds the esophagus, the vital tube which passes air to his brain, and severs it, propelling a small bit of food caught in the tube to speeds near that of sound, allowing it to puncture the tube, just to escape. ::

:: Viscera, feeling his throat muscles relaxing, pushes his foe to the ground, and turns to stare at Live Wire and Lady Vader. ::

You should get him to a bacta bath. The bacta will reconstruct his esophagus in a manner of seconds, and he'll be good as new.

:: Viscera and the Marzullos walk back to his shuttle, and they take off, entering hyperspace for a new home. ::

Damien Killcannon

(( OOC: That is single-handedly the most unusual attack I have ever seen in my entir life. ))

Darth Viscera

OOC: Hey man, don't mess with a good thing. It works, so I'm keeping it.

Itala Marzullo

*Smiles as they leave, and shakes his head at those who he could pulverize at the same time, all by his lonesome...Au Revoi....*

Darth Turbogeek

Being exactly and precisely...

No-one.

The Lounge Lizard

OOC: Hmm...that was borderline.

ReaperFett

OOC: Hey Damien, you fight good

Damien Killcannon

Reaperfett: Thank you. I try.

Borderline?

Lady Vader

OOC: family picnic?! LMAO! :

*looks at Damien*

nah... he won't need bacta... he just had his windpipe tickled... no biggy...

*shakes head at the absolute arrogance carried by the Marzullos... grumbles*

nearly took out all the oxygn in here... can't figure out if it was from the up-turned noses or the gaseous-heads...

*decides belatedly to put up a sign that reads "NO SMOKING WHILE MARZULLOS PRESENT"*

Darth Viscera

Windpipe tickled? I severed his frickin esophagus. I suggest you get him just the slightest bit of medical attention! Do you honestly want his food to fall out of his esophagus and tickle his spine everytime he eats? After a while, he'd spontaneously combust! Sheesh.

Lady Vader

well, if you so insist... didn't know you cared...

Rama Sha

:: A slight wind picks up and suddenly a loud thud is heard from behind them. The Gathering turns to See Rama and a large Emergency Med kit. ::

I thought you could use this.

:: Rama strides over to LV and hands a card that reads: " The Dark Carnival" ::

When you get your boy fixed up.....give that to him. Tell him he might want to check it out. I think it might be right up his ally.

:: Rama turns and returns back to the Darkness from which he came. ::

Gronk Droid

* Gronk *

Comes over and fixes Damien from illegal maiming attack

* Falls over*

*Gronk *

Darth Viscera

Maiming is allowed, just no permament maiming-I.E. Killing someone, cutting off a limb, etc. All I did was sever his esophagus, which, granted, will kill someone in about 90 seconds-300 because he has dark side powers, but all you need is to swallow a frickin' bacta tablet. Come on, it's like I gave him a disabling migraine.

Gronk Droid

Ummm.... nooo..... it's a maiming attack. Gronk Droid fix maiming attack.

And I ask you.... how will Bacta tablet be swallowed?You just cut the thing he swallows with.

*Gronk*

Lady DeVille

[ooc] Itala --I know where all of your brood came from, I was just curious as to why they were all here. Admit it, you had a very large crowd. And your attempt to insult my dedication was just that...an attempt. And a feeble on at that. Please, next time READ my post. Oh, and my apples aren't for sale, and if they were I wouldn't sell them to you. [/ooc]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast