Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Gift to RSO

Grand Adm Thrawn

A Gift to RSO

who ever will be takeing over the imperials might be mad at this but im giveing RSO the 4th fleet to help them fight TSC and the jedi fleets

ships in the 4th fleet are as follows

Calisto ASD
    Hopish - ASD
    Accuser2 - SD
    Nemesis - SD
    War Head - SD
    Border - SD
    StormHawk - SD
    Warrior - SD
    DeathsHead - SD
    Gorgon - SD
    Napper - IC

Jedah Lynch

Thanks to you on this parting gift Admiral.

We're make sure they stay shined and ready to blast some rebel scum out of the galaxy for when the time comes.

Fare thee well Admiral, you always got a place at the Rogues if you want it.

The Lounge Lizard

:: Picks up a set of keys off the counter ::

The Nemesis, huh?

Well...I won't say I'm keeping this...just holding it till you get back. See you soon, man.

Darth Ogre

:: feels like he could get attached to a ship named Deathshead ::

I am saddened to see such a great warrior and tactician leave the BG. Your skills will be missed Thrawn. As a fellow member of the RSO, I thank you for the generous offering you have given us.

GuardPiett

looks at the other rso members

"i think youll like the ASD's the most . . ."

Jedah Lynch

Never underestimate a name that sounds powerful.

I'll make sure to take care of Calisto myself. I tend to like fire power myself.

General Scorpion

Your legacy shall be remembered, Thrawn.. I shall personally take care of the Stormhawk..

GuardPiett

The Hopish will be safe with me. . . I wanna test my invention!!

Lord Gue

Just as a warning from a previous 4th fleet leader. Napper's communication system dont work...

Dark Lord Dyzm

Wow, Ancient History...

Darth Viscera

Indeed™

All Indeed™ words are copyright 2000, Grand Admiral Thrawn Indeed™ co., and used expressly without the Author's permission for education and/or trial purposes only, to be discarded and/or destroyed after a 24-hour review period.

Grand Adm Thrawn

deducts 50 credits from Dvs account for useing the word indeed™ with out permission

Darth Viscera

No, can't deduct 50 credits from my account. I placed a ™ right after the word, thereby allowing you to retain ownership of the product.

Calls up his credcard company and declares the charges fraudulent, then watches as they deduct $25 from Thrawn's account for placing fraudulent charges.

Grand Adm Thrawn

but you didnt put a disclaimer after it!

it should went like this

Indeed™

<font size=1>Indeed™ is property of the Grand Adm Thrawn foundation, it is in no way owned by me or persons who know me and if me or persons who know me proclaim ownership of the word Indeed™ shall be charged 500,000 credits and a posable 5 years in prision</font>

Darth Viscera

I did! I edited it in at 8:53. Look at the post again.

Darth Viscera

Oh, btw. You own Obra-Skai, right? I'm kinda preparing to take the planet. You might want to fight back a bit. Jake and I are pretty bored, and it would be nice to have something to do.

Grand Adm Thrawn

i dont think the nr has anything on that planet

i could be wrong..

Darth Viscera

huh? When you say 'anything' are you referring to ownership of the planet, or planetary defenses?

Ah crap. seritonin level is low.

Grand Adm Thrawn

oh bugger i just checked up.. we do own it

well im burnt out on the whole fleet battle crap so dont expect me to jump in

Darth Viscera

gotcha . I'll consider this your christmas present to Isard, as I'll probably give it to her once I take it. She seems to hold an interest in that planet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast