Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sith...Show yourself!

Skroth da Ripper

OOC: I'll break down the move.

Nichos uses the Force to correct his stance, and floats slightly above the air.

(takes way too much consentration and focus, you made it seem like second nature)

He looks at Skroth and blinks a few times.

"Sith, you fail to see that one does not need their limbs and weapons, as long as the Force is with them. I will fight you until I am no longer able to fight."

Nichos' eyes become narrow. He can feel the Force around him. He begins to heal himself internally. Nichos smiles and finds his inner peace with the Force. He allows the Force to enter his body, becomes one with it. Nichos implants a picture into Skroth's head.

(Too advanced for a padawan to use, its a masters' move I believe)

The Sith turns to the right.

(Actually I would turn left. J/K)

At that second, Nichos releases an awesome Force Blast

(This is way too powerful for a padawan to be able to use, plus it sounds like a Sith move.)

that knocks Skroth back. Skroth's head hits a rock and causes him to go unconscious.

(I wouldn't go unconsious from falling on a rock, maybe get cut, but not go unconsious)

After the Force Blast died away, Nichos floated over and regained his and the Sith's lightsaber. He put them both in his pouch and floated back.

(Your flying around like you have wings. Which I don't think you have)
    (also my lightsabers are mounted on gauntlets. Like on my pic, just thought I'd point that one out.)

Nichos knew the Sith wouldn't be awake for some time, so he went into a deep healing trance.

I think that breaks down all the major things.

Nichos Marr

OOC: Done

Skroth da Ripper

OOC: YOUR NEXT KAT!!! j/k.

IC: *Skroth tries to make flip up to his feet but can't quite make it. So, he makes it into a crawling position then slowly makes it to his feet, being mindful of his damaged ankle. He sees the padawan in deep meditation not far away. He lights his sabers, and runs at the jedi. He ignores the pain in his foot. The main thing on his mind was victory. Quickly before Nichos can snap out of the meditation, Skroth slashes him in the chest. Nichos rolls backwards, blood stains his cloak. The padawan gets up and lights his saber just in time to block another one of Skroth's saber strikes. Skroth then quickly follows up with a footsweep, sending Nichos into the air. Before he can hit the ground, Skroth delivers a savage blow to the jedi's chest, sending him on a faster, harder, and more painful trip to the ground. Plus the blow hit Nichos in the slash that he just received from Skroth.

Nichos Marr

Skroth had made the mistake to forget to jump back into a defencive stance. Nichos blocks all the pain he feels. Nichos uses the Force to move properly. He grabs at Skroth's leg and uses the Force to strengthen his arms. Nichos swings Skroth, right into his knee. The knee makes contact with Skroth's stomach. The Sith bends over in pain.

Nichos calls his saber and smacks Skroth across the face with the hilt. He kicks the enormous Sith back.

Nichos can feel some parts of his body healing. He runs forward and quickly jump kicks the Sith, popping his jaw outta place.

Skroth da Ripper

* Nichos had made the exact same mistake that Skroth had made. The Sith would make him pay for it too. Skroth grabs the padawan's leg, and before he can react, force pushes the top half of Nichos. Nichos falls to the ground, much like he was tripped. His saber again flies out of his grasp. Skroth flips up to his feet, and quickly pops his jaw back into place while igniting his sabers. He then quickly calls the jedi's saber over to him, ignites it, and Slashes Nichos on his leg. Blood flows from the wound as Skroth steps back a few feet, and gets into a defensive stance. He incorporates Nichos' saber into the stance blocking his midsection. *

Nichos Marr

Nichos lies on the floor for a second. He gathers all the power left in him and stands up, ignoring the excrutiating pain. He walks right up to Skroth and stares at him straight in the eye.

"I'm not scared of you Sith. You have one for I can no longer battle. But you are not a threat. Even if you kill me one day."

Nichos dons his shades and spins on his heel. His pride was far from being hurt. He ran a hand through his hair and walked away.

Skroth da Ripper

*Skroth de lit his and Nichos's saber. He cliped it onto his belt, and walked back towards his ship. He knew one day they WOULD meet again. He didn't know exactly when, but it would happen one day. He force pulled all the stray daggers on the field back to himself. In one last move, he caused a rock in fromt of Nichos to go transparent. The padawan trips, and looks around, and sees Skroth's ship hovering overhead. It then turns and exits the atmosphere. Nichos then heard a voice in his head.*

"Til we meet again jedi."

Katarina Kariena

OOC: Very good. ^-^;

Dyne Darkforce

Dyne quietly leaves the training grounds after witnessing the fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12