Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New To Your Land! ^_^

xXHeavenly X

<<thinks as she watches him walking to the back " Ummmmmm Do you have Steak?....I mean a big juicy Steak and some potatoes"...Licks her lips slowly as her mouth waters hoping he says "Yes"as she stands and walks to where he is....She stand beside him and taps his shoulder with worry in her blue eyes as she looks at him "Lord shouldnt you be driving....I mean no one is driving it"looks over at the two empty seats and back to him "We are going to crash if no one is driving" she looks around nervously as she speaks softly "I don't want to die at my ripe old age of 23 ya know...but i do want to eat so i will cook if you point me to where everything is,and you can go back over there <<point to the drivers seat>>and drive this big thing Kay?" >>

Lord Gue

"Well, actually its on auto-pilot, but if you want me to pilot myself, sure"[i]He walks back to the front of the shuttle, lightly brushing against her as he passes, and returns to his seat in the pilos chair

xXHeavenly X

<<feels him softly brush against her and smiles as she whispers "I am sorry for standing so close but i did not want to knock anything over or hit anything to make us spin out of control or anything' she blushes softly as she looks at him walking to his seat and frowns "Hey where is the food and stove or whatever you peeps cook on" she giggles softly as she then asks" Oh and what do you want to eat?" knows she can cook her butt off as she looks around wondering how she is going to cook this food and where the food is>>

Lord Gue

He smiles back at her"Just ask that machine there for anything you need, it will go through the shuttles stores and bring them out"He glances at the machine"And im fie, I already ate before we left"

xXHeavenly X

<<hears his words and blinks as she looks over to the machine and walks over to it as she looks for where she can speak as she hears him say he does not want anything to eat she pouts and thinks "Oh no you don't....I hate eatting alone" she think of what she wants to eat and leans over speaking in the thing hoping it already will be cooked"she whispers softly so he dont hear her "Ummmmm you little person in there i want to order some food and can you cook it to?....." she shifts her gaze over to Lord making sure he doesn't hear her then back to the machine "We want two of the biggest Steaks you have and some roasted potatoes....Two of the bigges Soda's you can find any kind will do and ummmmmmm for dessert we want ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm " looks over at Lord again and grins as she orders the dessert "Two big huge banana splits with extra everything on top of it" she ends the order and waits for the food as she looks at Lord "How long will it take for the food to be ready as she walks over to him and stands beside him rubbing her belly "I am starving"??

Lord Gue

Glances down at her stomache, but immediaty looks back up to her face, mentaly repremanding himself for such a royal breach of etiquite"They should be ready very shortly, it doesnt usualy take that long at all, I do have a question though...why do you wear that helmet?"

xXHeavenly X

<<sits down beside him as she hears his question and chuckles softly she reaches up placing her small hand on her helmet and looks over at him "I was brought up by Monk's in my homeland....I never saw my parents nor do i know anything of them.....The Monk's trained me in fighting for the Temple we lived in was always being attack<<sighs softly>> There was one man always after me for some reason or another he was a sharp shooter he was deadly with arrows and his trusty ole cross bow and or wrist flicks his name was and is Bulls Eye ....Well one day i wandered from the Temple and he sent his Pet Toraxe after me....A Toraxe is a small but very mean meat eater....I was smarter then the animal and hid as it can running by me i swung my blade and cut the head clean off its ugly body....I grabbed the head and ran back to the Temple for i was proud of my first kill ....I showed the Monk's and they then showed me how to make a helmat with the bones ....They added some leather and small blades as weapons i could use.....You see Bulls Eye always priched himself up in the trees and shot through the window aiming at our head but this helmat protected me from that"she looks over and giggles softly as she reaches over and knocks lightly on his helmet "So why do you were yours?">>

Lord Gue

"Mine? I havent been asked that in years....Mines more momento now. I used to wear it becuase I was ashamed to show my face. Ashamed at the atrocity's commited by my orders over time. By my will entire populations have been killed, and by my hand alone some of the greatest works my never be written/built, so in shame I wore this helmet to cover my face from view, but now its nothing more that a reminder of the past, and what may come..."

xXHeavenly X

<<sits back in her seat and nods slowly as he finsihed not quite knowing what to say....She looks back at the food machine "Hey Lord?....I think you need to fire those little men in there cause they are way to slow" she giggles softly and leans back almost ready to kick her tiny feet up but looks at the panel before her and changes her mind for she does not want to hit any buttons or switches she crosses her slender legs and leans back relaxing as she looks over at Lord and smiles "So what do you do is this land?">>

Lord Gue

"Well, The Empire just doesnt appeal to me anymore. The way backstabing is promoted and team playing is frowned upon. Neh, I work for the greater good now, Not as the Light Jedi would think they do, I am a Shadow Jedi, I work to prevent conflict via a balance which must be kept by keeping the forces of light and the forces of darkness in proportion to one another. As this is wholly apearent not to make me any friends..."He smiles as he see's her laugh a little"...It educates others in the way of coexistance and peaceful relations, though I care no by what eans I accomplish this goal, as the ends justify my means"

xXHeavenly X

<< "Hmmmmmm Lord it seems you have your hands full but i like your idea's and think you will do just fine " she smiles softly and rests her head on the back of the chair tiredly from her long trip she folds her hands and places them on her lap her ice blue eyes close slowly not meaning to fall asleep she says to herself "I just need to rest them for while till the food is done" she feels safe and warm in the company with Lord and slowly falls asleep having traveled through many worlds to get here as she wais for the food>>

xXHeavenly X

<< "Hmmmmmm Lord it seems you have your hands full but i like your idea's and think you will do just fine " she smiles softly and rests her head on the back of the chair tiredly from her long trip she folds her hands and places them on her lap her ice blue eyes close slowly not meaning to fall asleep she says to herself "I just need to rest them for while till the food is done" she feels safe and warm in the company with Lord and slowly falls asleep having traveled through many worlds to get here as she waits for the food>>

Lord Gue

[i]He watches as she falls asleep, captured by her beauty. He never expected to find a woman like this in his journeys. She was almost perfect, every intake of breath she took was another second of pleasure to Gue to behold as he regained his senses and again scolded himself mentaly for his blatent disregard for this womans personal space and feelings. He turned back towards the food dispenser.....2 meals, he cracked a smile and glanced back over at her shaking his head. He stood up and set up a table to eat at as she slept further. When he finished he walked over to her chair and gently shook her

xXHeavenly X

<<not yet deeply asleep she feels him gently shake her and opens her eyes slowly tilting her head to look at him and jumps slightly"Is everything alright?" she rubs her eyes as she looks out into space and sees nothing then back to him "Are you alright?....Do you need help with anything?." she had forgotten about the food not even quite aware she had fallen asleep as she yawns softly>>

Lord Gue

"Oh yes, everythings ok. But the foods ready, both of ours"[i]He gives her a sly look from the corner of his eye, he holds his hand out to help her up as she looks up at him

xXHeavenly X

<<thinks "Damn i wanted to get to it first" and smiles as she places her hand in his she uncrosses her legs and stands slowly with his help and grins at him "So you know what i ordered huh?" she laughs softly wondering how he got to the food she looks over at the table set and the whispers "Lord?....Did i fall asleep and if so how long was i asleep for"feeling quite foolish for she does not even know the answer she looks over to the Panel "Is it set on Auto Lord?" she looks up at him and smiles as she slowly walks to the table and squeezes his hand gently in hers "Lets eat Lord"

OoC: Why did the post before post twice....?

Lord Gue

Moves with her to her side of the table, pulling her chair out for her, letting her sit first, letting her hand slide out of his as he moves over to his side of the table"Yeah, you fell asleep, for how long I do not know.....I must have been dreaming too."He smiles at her hen gestures towards the food

xXHeavenly X

<<smiles as she sits down and looks over at all the food she reaches out and places his steak and poatoes in front of him and grins "I hope you are hungry"she then slides her plate in front of her and grabs a knife and fork in her hands as she looks over at him "Eat up Lord it seems we might need or strenght" she cuts a tiny piece of the steak and lifts the fork to her mouth placing the steak to her lips and in her mouth chewing it slowly "Mmmmm I almost forgot how food tastes' she continues eating as if each bite was her first and stops in between taking a sip of her soda...She looks over at him and smiles "The table looks beautiful Lord" she looks down at her half empty plate and thinks her eyes are bigger then her belly and thinks as she looks at the desserts and grins pushing the plate to the side and slides over the banana split in front of him and her "I have not had one of these in a very long time" she holds her spoon and digs in as she grins she looks up at Lord and when he is not looking she aims the spoon at him and flings some of the ice cream his way then looks away quckly and hums as she eats her ice cream with innocent eyes trying not to laugh as she sees him covered in ice cream she blinks "OoOoOoOo What did you do ?>>

Lord Gue

He feels a big wet cold blob hit him in the side of the head.e quickly turns and looks at her, taking two fingers touching the stuff on his head, looking at it then tasting it"Hmmm, Ice cream wonder where this ca.....HEY! LOOK OVER THERE!"[i]He adamently points towards her bags, as she turns to look he grabs a spoon and gets her with some ice cream of his own and laughs

xXHeavenly X

<<turns to looks at her bags quickly as he screams and looks back to him once more as she sees the ice cream flying her way and ducks quickly she raises her hand up and catches the scoop in her hand as she grins and looks at him "Like i said Lord,I am a very Wise woman" she chuckles softly as the ice cream begin to melt and drip slowly down her hand as she walks over to him "I believe this is yours Lord" She brings her hand forth to his face and rubs the ice cream all over the warm skin of his face as she chuckles softly "OoOpS did i do that?" she grins as she licks the ice cream off her hand walking to her seat and sits down she leans back in her chair and laughs as she watches the ice cream drip of his face "I think Lord it was meant to eat not wear">>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast