Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any jedi up for a fight?

Lady Mara Jade

::Mara coughs and pulls on Bromine's fingers... trying to loosen his iron grip. She closes her eyes tightly then draws strength from the force. She suddenly slips her arms in between Bromine's then knocks them outward. His arms swing wide, and Mara brings up her knee and smashes him in the stomach with it. He stumbles backward, leaning forward slightly due to the pain in his stomach. Mara takes a large step forward then swings her leg up high, nailing him in the chin with her foot. He slams to the ground hard. Mara quickly grabs her spear, then points it at his neck::

Bromine

Oh, it is to LAUGH...

::As Mara holds the spear to Bromine's neck, she begins to realise the handle is getting unbearably hot. She is quickly forced to drop the weapon as the heat burns her hands. Bromine jumps to his feet and hit Mara in the face, then begins rapidly punching her in the stomach and face as she keeps backing away, trying to recover enough to counterattack.::

Lady Mara Jade

::As Bromine swings again Mara ducks and jabs him in the ribs. She then falls backward onto her hands and plants her foot firmly into his face. She extends her arm and lifts him off of the ground with the force then sends him crashing into the rock wall once again. Losing control Mara catapults herself into the air with the force then plows into Bromine. They travel upward 30 feet then slam hard onto the ground on the above cliff edge. Mara grabs a rock from beside her and smashes Bromine in the temple with it. Mara's eyes narrow as she stands up. She looks over the edge of the cliff and sees Bromine's LS lying down below. She force calls the weapon then uses the force to manually ignite the saber from the inside. She raises the weapon high above her head... suddenly the hard expression on her face melts away, as she realizes what she's about to do. Closing her eyes she falls to her knees, letting the weapon slip from her fingers::

Bromine

hehehehehehe! Well, well, well...looks like the little jedi can use the Dark Side after all...

::Bromine Force-calls his sabres back to him. He wraps an arm tightly around Mara's neck, then ignites one sabre and holds it to her face.::

It's time you were taken back to where you can appreciate the true power of the Dark Side! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

::Bromine leads Mara to his ship.::

Lady Mara Jade

::Mara closes her eyes and walks with Bromine, half struggling but knowing that escape is ultimately futile. They reach the outside of Bromine's ship and he opens the hatch. Mara enters first, followed by Bromine. She stops for a moment and looks around at the strangely familiar room::

The Lounge Lizard

This seems quite familiar.

DarthAce

Sorry that i left the fight but i had to go to the toilet,to eat,to watch cocoon(AGAIN)on TV and play Neo-Geo!
    So what did I missed,did I got killed yet?
    hehehehehehehehehe-thats for Bromine!

Darth Havok

Well if you wish to continue this Darth Ace........
    Then so be it.... :evil: :evil: :evil:
    : Takes defensive stance waiting for the slow jedi to return, days later I’m sure ::

SAURRON

Havoc attacked you are you just going to lay there?

Darth Ogre

:: walks in and looks down at Darth Ace ::

What a waste of flesh!

The Lounge Lizard

Havoc, don't mess with DarthAce.

Ayanami Rai

Why LL?

Darth Dyzm

hehehehe

:: Pulls out his Dual Phase Lightsaber,
    and extends it to the normal length ::
    I have Entered the room, duh...

Ayanami Rai

Re: hehehehe

It's that supposed to be of any signifigance to us Dyzm?

The Lounge Lizard

Re: hehehehe

Because people who do don't live very long.

Darth Dyzm

Umm.

Ahhh, Um, Hmmm, well, No
    I guess it dosent...
    Just thought It was the right thing to do at the time...

Ayanami Rai

Re: Umm.

damn..there ya go thinkin again....LL, I'm sure.

The Lounge Lizard

Don't test me.

Ayanami Rai

Oh, it wasn't a matter of testing you. It was a matter of testing Darth Ace. Perhaps you shouldn't test me. ::walks out of the thread::

The Lounge Lizard

Been there, done that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast