Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kala Stone. (Roleplay)

Rama Sha

The Kala Stone. (Roleplay)

::Rama makes his way across the hanger, toward the Star Phoniex. He throws his pack on to the freight elevator. He then exams the print out in his hands.:: -The planet Narnoon is one of the few 5 moon planets in the gaxaly, it also boast the highest mountain in the known gaxaly.- ::R6 approachs the Phoniex, and lets out a low whistle.:: Well guess we better go plug you in, looks like we are going to Narnoon.

Spadix From HPC

*stumbles out of a portal* oops... man, now how am I gonna get back??*opens portal & steps through, then dispers.*

The Lounge Lizard

::LL is seen flying high above in the Saiyan Interdictor Oozaru II::

Rama Sha

::R6 rolls up and into the Astromech socket. Rama sits in the pilot seat:: Ok R6, power her up. ::the ship comes alive. The screens light up, and computer code starts to flow on the screens. Rama reachs up and flips a few switchs:: Bring up all information on Narnoon. ::The screen in front of Rama changes over to a profile of the planet. Rama begins to skim the document. One part of the proflie sticks out.:: -Tundra like conditons- Ehhhhhhhh.......that doesn't sound good. Ok, what about this mountain? -Mount Kille is the highest peak in the known gaxaly. The most famous feature of Mount Kille is the Ancient Temple ruins near the peak. No archaeological team has been able to reach the temple do to weather condintions. Pictures taken form orbit are availble for study.- Why can't thing ever be easy? Alright print thoses pics out for me.

The Lounge Lizard

::LL's electronic eavesdropping devices upload the data that Rama is looking at.:: Hrmm...Narnoon. He's heading for the Temple. Why doesn't it suprise me at all. ::LL plots a course on his Astronav, and the Oozaru II zings into hyperdrive::

JediBoricua

::LL sends a signal to the Jedi temple, boricua answers the call:: boricua: "That Rama Sha is headed to the Temple at Narnoon? Nothing good can come out of this. Yes, follow him and keep us posted. I'll have the Ravenwing ready in case you need backup" ::Boricua contacts Obiwan2 and Master Yoghurt::

Lady Mara Jade

::After contacting Obiwan and Yoghurt... Darth Boricua sits back in his seat and takes a deep breath, wondering what the Sith could possibly be up to this time. He begins to fidget with robes while pondering their next move. Suddenly an alarm goes off beside him...the disturbance is located outside Darth Turbogeek's quarters. He quickly switches to the viewing screen and turns it on. As the picture comes in he sees DT standing in front of his own door. DT shrugs his shoulders and waves. Boricua figures that DT must have forgotten to switch off his security, he chuckles to himself and sits back in his seat again. The Jedi Knight continues to monitor the communications when he hears a slight scuffle behind him...he swings his chair around and his eyes dart across the room. He reaches out with the force but can sense nothing, presently he sees the tail of a small creature run behind one of the large computers. He smiles slightly then stands up and walks across the room. All of a sudden the creature leaps out at him and latches onto his chest. "Ysalamiri!" He shouts in surprise as he reaches for his Lightsaber. He looks down only to find that it's not there. "Looking for this?" Boricua hears a voice ask behind him...he turns only to find Mara Jade standing in front of him. "How did you get in here?!" He demands. "How I always do," Answers Mara as she slices Boricua's Lightsaber in half with her own, "someone let me in." ::Boricua's eyes narrow as Mara raises her Lightsaber to his neck:: "This could actually be quite pleasant," Mara smiles, "just as long as you remember who's holding the deadly weapon." ::Mara thinks for a moment:: "You have a ship don't you?" ::Boricua nods his head:: "Take me to it." ::Boricua grumbles slightly then starts down the long hallway. The awkward couple makes their way to the hanger unnoticed as the halls of the Temple are nearly empty at this hour, and board the Afrodisiako:: "Plot a course for Narnoon please," says Mara as she places her arm around Boricua's shoulder and sits him down in the pilot seat. She puts her hand on the Ysalamiri's head and pets him gently. Boricua navigates the Afrodisiako skillfully and brings in out of the hanger. Once they kick in to Hyperdrive Mara takes a seat next to Boricua...still keeping the Lightsaber pinned to his neck:: "Contact the Lounge Lizard...tell him you've been ambushed and need his help."

DarthAce

oasis rule

I LOVe oasis-there my favourite! SO I'am very exited becouse there new LP is coming in a few days(and months).I AM SO HAppy -i JUST SAW THERE FIRST VIDEO-CLIP from the new LP and it ROCKS....... QUEEN ROCKS, OASIS RULE !)))))))))))))))))

Diamond7

Re:Narnoon

:iamond steps into the control room of Rama Sha's ship, the Star Phoenix. Rama is busy checking the screens in front of him and muttering about freezing his @ss off on Narnoon, so consequently, he doesn't hear her enter. She notices a sheaf of papers streaming out of the print slot. Knowing that Rama is too busy to catch them, Diamond gathers them up and walks over to the copilot seat. She sits down and hands Rama the papers:: Here, thought these might be important. ::Rama looks over at Diamond, mildly shocked to see her sitting next to him. He takes the papers, rifles through them, then turns his attention back to the screens:: I figured you could use some company. Narnoon's quite a way's away. "Yeah, and it's cold as h~ll, too."

JediBoricua

::Boricua contacts LL as the sith demanded, he then tried to relax:: DB (to himself):"Before I was kidnapped I contacted Obi and Yoghurt, it will be a matter of time until they miss me and find that my ship is gone, they will soon realize the situation and follow us to Narnoon. Hopefully with a big group of jedi. If there was only a way I could tell LL what the sith are up to" Mara:"We have communication with LL, Speak!" Boricua:"Calm down, I will do as I'm told"

Rama Sha

"Hope yoi packed your winter coat." ::A red light blinks on the Phoniexs control panel. Rama flips a switch and Mara appears on the main screen.:: Mara: You guys better get moving. Im drawing the Jedi away, but it won't take long before thet figure out what Im up too. ::Rama looks arcoss to Dia:: "You heard her. Strap yourself in. R6 Heat up the engines." ::A low hum can be heard and then a loud roar. The ship lifts a few feet off the ground and begins to turn towards the open hanger bay entrance. It then slowly creeps out, and heads straight up. The phoniex breaks orbit and picks up speed as it moves away from the planet.:: "Eternal life here we come." ::The Phoniex jumps into Hyperspace.::

Bromine

The Sith HQ

::Bromine strides swiftly through the Sith headquarters, checking systems and making adjustments. It's hard running a base virtually on my own! I sure hope no jedi try to take advantage of the situation and attack! Of course, first you'd have to know where our HQ is, and probably you'd want to have an idea about what it looks like. Oh, well, guess I'm safe ri----- </font><font color="GREEN">------------------------INCOMING TRANSMISSION---------------------- Planet: unnamed Climate: cold, rainy Terrain: mountainous, scrub brush, some forest patches Atmosphere: within standard tolerable limits Gravity: within standard tolerable limits <A HREF=http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ena/_uimages/HQ2.gif>SAT5: Sith HQ (2) Armament: - 4-8(?) heavy quad laser turrets - 4+(?) heavy dual-repeating multi-directional laser mounts - 1 high-power orbital range ion cannon - high-yield proton torpedoes(?) - proton torpedo launchers(?) * DATA INCOMPLETE * Defenses: - stonesteel composite armour - Local Area Shield System (L.A.S.S.) -currently not active - advanced sensor package with early warning system - combat droid garrison(?) * DATA INCOMPLETE * END TRANSMISSION-----------------------------------</FONT> ...What the....? Ah, stupid Hubble! Always poking around where it doesn't belong.

Rama Sha

Re: The Sith HQ

::The phoniex exits hyperspace and dives toward the planet:: ::Rama turns to Dia:: "Try to find the nearsest settlement to the peak." :ia punchs several buttons on the console in front of her:: "There is one right at the foot of the mountain." "Well thats where we are headed then." ::The ship breaks through the atmosphere.::

Master Yoghurt

*Yoghurt sat with a hydro spanner in his tiny green hand, in a engine pit near the reactor core of the YT-1300, tightening a bolt on the alluvial damper. The power coupling on the negative axis had been replaced. A shortcut and a resulting powerfailure in the middle of hyperspace, did not sound as Yog's idea of fun, so that replacement was necessary. There! The alluvial damper was firmly fastened.. ship was ready for space travel* Yoghurt climbed out of the engine pit and hurried to the comlink, contacting Boricua.. "Boricua, the ship is ready and we are set to go!" *No response* "Commander Boricua, this is Captain Yoghurt, commander of Ravenwing airforces reporting.. do you copy? *Still no reponse* "Commander Boricua, are you there?" *Silence* What had happened? Had they left without him allready? No, that was impossible.. no order to take off had been given yet. Yoghurt looked out of the cabin window of his ship. Hmmm.. Boricuas ship, the "Afrodisiako" was not in the temple hangar any longer... Yoghurt was getting worried...

Master Yoghurt

:::closes eyes.. using the force.. images of the past, the present and the future flashes in mind.. friends.. senses something.. no!::: **wakes up from trance with realization what has happened!** Yoghurt darts up and yells at a hangar droid playing holo chess with a R2-unit: - Yoghurt: "Load all weapons, refuel and get ready for take off!" - Droid: "That does not compute! According to protocoll 234a.." - Yoghurt: "We are going to Narnoon!" - Droid: "But sir!" (allmost shortcuts) - Yoghurt: "Now!!!"

The Lounge Lizard

::LL is in transit to Narnoon when a green indicator light flashes on his console. Incoming Transmission: From Jedi Boricua. LL finished eating his herb soub and patched the holonet reciever on. Jedi Boricua was sitting at his desk, his face like a statue.:: LL: Master Boricua, how may I help you? Boricua: Padawan Lizard, you are required on Coruscant at once, there has been an attack, and we are shorthanded to combat the attackers. ::LL noticed that Darth Boricua was blinking alot, almost as if he had something in his eyes, but he was blinking them both together in broken repetition:: LL: (concerned) Master, can you give me more information? Boricua: No, padawan, I cannot. All I can say is that your presence is requested at once. ::The transmission was starting to break up, which was very odd. Holonet communications had a reputation for remarkable clarity. LL scratched his head in puzzlement:: LL: Master, your communication is breaking up. I'm not sure exactly what's happen... ::The Oozaru II was rocked by a laser blast. The Holonet transmission ceased immediately. LL scrambled for his controls. He accessed the scanners and visuals. A large bubble-shaped black craft was swooping across his flight path, laser batteries pouring out a fearsome barrage. LL immediately recognized the distinctive ship....The Nal Hutta.:: LL: What the Hell? What are the Hutts doing coming after me? ::LL manned the nav controls, as the Oozaru II banked and dove around the firepower. The Saiyan Interdictor was very lightly armed with only defensive laser cannons...partly because LL preferred to settle his disputes man to man instead of in space. The Interdictor was, however, blessed with ungodly amounts of speed and maneuverability. LL throttled the engines, and the Oozaru II began to execute mind-boggling evasives, lurching out of the kill zone. As he was evading, LL activated Holonet to communicate with the Jedi Temple:: LL: Lounge Lizard to Boricua... ::Crackle:: LL: Lounge Lizard to Turbogeek... ::static:: LL: Lounge Lizard to any active Jedi... ::buzz:: ::Holonet was dead. The Hutts must have a poly-dimensional fractal holojammer...the only way they could pull a stunt like that.:: LL: Damn! ::All of a sudden the audio communications opened up, and a familiar voice was heard:: Jabba: Bosska ja nooba danji, ko meliana toob! LL: Hah...you can go to Hell before I do that! ::Okay, LL thought...so the Hutts wanted him in their custody. Some fat-assed slugs were gonna die tonight. LL spun the Oozaru II on a dime, coming 180 degrees on the Nal Hutta. The Interdictor's engines blazed white-hot, as the sleek metallic-white craft bolted straight toward the Hutt flagship.:: ::Aboard the Nal Hutta, Jabba the Hutt licked his slimy mouth with delight. The Lounge Lizard had bought into his psychological mindgames. He knew that the battle-hardened warrior would carry armageddon to the four corners of the universe before he ever surrendered. What he didn't know was that the Nal Hutta was carrying a TEK-8 Quad Tractor Beam Emitter, the top of the line, capable of speed compensation dampening...which allowed it to snatch even very fast objects without harming them. The slovenly Hutt reached into a golden bowl and grabbed an eel, biting its head and slurping it into his mouth like a piece of spaghetti. With a disgusting belch, he raised his hand to his tactical officer, Klaatu.:: Jabba: Daa tubi cha kodo banka! Klaatu: Yes, Mighty Jabba. ::Before the orders could be carried out, the Oozaru II started a wicked strafing run, hammering the bridge of the Nal Hutta with rapid shots. The lights in Jabba's bridge dimmed, and a few panels began to spark. Jabba roared in anger at his shield operator, and pressed a button. The shield operator, Barada, was tossed out of his seat and into a trap door, to a large room under the bridge. He screamed in horror at the creature coming to meet him, a very large creature that resembled a hippopotamus, but at least three times larger. The gigantic monster rumbled toward him, scooped him up in his enormous mouth, bit him in half, and began to gnaw on the upper half of the hapless officer before swallowing his torso. Jabba laughed a mighty laugh, picked up an otter-like creature from a box and bit its head off, as he wrapped his fleshy tail around his frightened Twi'Lek dancing girl:: Jabba: Kos padana! ::The Nal Hutta's foremounted cargo pod opened, and a pale blue beam flowed from it, enveloping the Oozaru II. The Interdictor smoothly and rapidly reduced speed, following precise speed and trajectory into the cavernous maw of the cargo bay. LL cursed under his breath. Why did he even bother doing that. The Oozaru could have danced circles around the Nal Hutta...but he HAD to settle the score, didn't he? Well, it was time to make his appointment with the Mighty Jabba::

The Lounge Lizard

::The Oozaru II touched down in the Nal Hutta's cargo bay. LL snatched his lightsaber in his hand and ran to the egress hatch. The door slid open, and then the Force went blank. There truly isn't a way to fully describe the feeling of losing touch with the Force, but a close one would be to numb your body with novacaine, put way-too-thick glasses on, stuff cotton in your ears, and increase your weight by a hundred pounds. It is quite humbling, and LL blinked hard when it happened. The door finished opening, and a complement of Gamorrean guards walked in, oinking with delight. Each of them had a backpack with a ysalamir in it.:: LL: Damn it. ::LL had lost the use of the Force, but not of his training. Even without his natural talents, he was one of the best martial artists in the galaxy, and still posed more of a threat emptyhanded than most men did with automatic blasters. The lead Gamorrean drooled a little as he grabbed at the neck of LL's shirt and pulled him forward. It was the last mistake that Gamorrean would ever make. In a flash, LL grabbed the pig-guard's hand, snapped it like a twig, pulled the broken hand towards him, and with the other hand, used a palm strike to jam the Gamorrean's snout into his brain. The guard fell to the deck with a thud, bleeding from his destroyed nose. The other guards squealed with alarm. One thrust his stun stick at LL, who dodged it, kicked it to the ground, and used the leverage of the kick to hop up on the guard's torso. He grabbed the Gamorrean's jowled jaw and the back of his head, and sprung off his torso, turning to kick another guard in the face. The turn broke the neck of the first guard, who also fell dead. Another guard tried to sneak from behind, but the Padawan used his flexibility to his advantage. He brought his right foot up in an extreme axe kick, smashing the guard on the forehead. The pig-creature stammered back in a daze, and LL brought the same leg back down, bent the knee, and used it to snap the Gamorrean's knee joint. The guard fell in sobbing squeals of agony. Another came to attack, charging with his stun stick at bear. LL grabbed the stick, pulled it forward, and used his prone right hand with fingers extended to finger-jab the guard in his throat, crushing the windpipe. Several other Gamorreans fell in the same manner, but LL could not stem the tide. The drooling pigs finally overwhelmed him, shocking him into unconciousness with their stun sticks. Ten Gamorreans died to kill a padawan with no force power.:: ::When the Lounge Lizard woke, he was seated in a chair on the Nal Hutta's bridge. An entourage of Gamorreans were huddled around the room's perimeter, ready to lend assistance to their master if needed. And of course...Jabba was seated high on his dais, gloating over his new-found prize:: Jabba: Panka nada chee ban tassa! Protocol droid: The Mighty Jabba says... LL: I KNOW what he said. I am fluent in Huttese. Protocol droid: Oh my, he is rude. LL: Jabba...I'm severely questioning your sanity in this matter. I don't take kindly to this type of treatment, to say the least. I'm on a special mission right now, and I DO NOT need setbacks. Let me go immediately, and nothing will come of this. However, if you refuse, then everyone of you will die today. Jabba: HO HO HO HO HO!! ::The disgusting Hutt yanked the chain on his Twi'Lek slave girl, who fell back against his blubbery stomach. A slimy hand stroked her lekku. Jabba barked a command to a lackey, and he brought a large thick plated metal box to the edge of his dais. LL interpreted in his head what Jabba said next.:: Jabba: Lounge Lizard, it appears a hefty price has been put on your head. So hefty, in fact, that I must supervise your capture myself. LL: I have many enemies, Jabba. You're going to have to be much more specific. Jabba: (to the guards and attendants) Leave us. ::The Gamorreans and others filed out of the room. LL immediately felt the force come back to him, as the ysalamir-weilding guards left. He smiled a wry little smile:: Jabba: HO HO HO HO HO! ::He opened the lid of the box, and removed a ysalamir.:: Jabba: As you can see, I have planned out every contingency. ::Jabba lifted the creature up and opened his gaping mouth. He shoved the ysalamir head-first into his mouth and began to gulp the rather large creature down, bit by bit. His slimy tongue pulled in the last bit, and the ysalamir was seen no more:: Jabba: Mmmm. The ysalamir are quite delicious, and as long as it is in my belly, you cannot dare pose me any harm. ::LL felt the force die away yet again:: LL: You underestimate me. ::With a burst of speed, LL sprang from the chair. He charged the fat slug and jumped for a flying kick...when all of a sudden Jabba unlashed his tail from around the Twi'Lek girl and swung it to LL, catching him and twining it around his entire body, suspending him in the air in front of Jabba. The Hutt began to constrict his tail around the Padawan with incredible strength:: Jabba: Lizard, you are a fool. I might be an obese slug, but I am a killer...and I do my deeds myself when I have to. I've crushed cattle for food with my tail before, so what do you think it would do to a small little creature such as yourself. Mara wants you alive, so you are going to be delivered alive. Do not make me change my mind. If I kill you, nobody will ever find out, because... ::The Hutt licked his chops evilly:: ...I always eat what I kill. ::LL's face was beet-red with the strain of the tail, and after several long moments, Jabba loosened his grip. The padawan dropped to his knees, gasping for air.:: ::The grotesque Hutt turned to his very frightened Twi'Lek slave girl:: Jabba: You were supposed to leave with the others! My conversation with this man was supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL!!! ::Jabba's rage at the girl was palpable, and the mortified girl slowly tried to distance herself from the Hutt. He caught her by her chain, and he slowly began to drag the terrified slave back to him. As Jabba talked, runny saliva dripped from his mouth, down his chin. As LL lay powerless on the floor, gasping for air, he realized what was about to happen, to his horror.:: Jabba: None of this conversation I have said must leave this room. I know I will not tell anyone, and the Padawan will soon be the property of the Lordess Mara Jade, so he will be silenced....but what about YOU? I cannot trust you...because what would happen if you were freed from your captivity? You would quickly tell everything you know! ::The Twi'Lek, Taynassa, was frantic with fear, almost about to pass out. She whimpered in her desperation:: Taynassa: No...no...please...no... ::The Hutt licked his chops again, and kept dragging Taynassa toward him. Once she was near him, he wrapped his huge tail around her and began to squeeze:: LL: (gasping) Jabba....don't! ::The Hutt laughed evilly as he constricted his prey. Taynassa began to turn blue, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. After a while longer, the girl was dead. Jabba promply took her corpse in his hands and began to eat her. Slowly he pulled her body into his cavernous mouth, swallowing her whole. It took fifteen minutes for her body to be swallowed, but Jabba finally raised his hand and pushed the girls one remaining foot through his lips. He yawned his mouth wide, closed it, gave one last large gulp, and Taynassa was gone. Jabba contentedly licked his lips...savoring his recent meal.:: LL: You are a MONSTER, Jabba! Jabba: (after a hideous belch) Yes, I am a monster, but you are the one in this monster's clutches. HO HO HO HO!! ::Jabba's tail wagged in his arrogance. LL took to his seat, and tried to meditate, to block out the horror::

Lady Mara Jade

Mara looks over at Boricua then flips on the communications screen. After a few moments Rama Sha and Diamond appear. Mara smiles slightly, pleased to see that they are both doing well. "The Lounge Lizard has been taken care of," she tells them. Slightly surprised, Rama moves closer to the screen. "How did you manage that?" He asks. Mara pauses for a moment then answers. "Jabba came though for us." "Jabba huh?" Rama sits back in his seat folds his arms in front of his chest, "Hope you know what you're doing." Diamond glances at Rama then leans forward with an intense look on her face. "What about the jedi?" She asks, "What can we expect from them?" "The jedi will be occupied for quite some time," Mara answers, "Before Boricua and I left Coruscant he had contacted Master Yoghurt and Obiwan. I assume the jedi masters are quite concerned by this time. Yoghurt and Obiwan will probably follow us but I will have Boricua tell them what happened to The Lounge Lizard. After that Boricua and I will meet Jabba and his fleet, then wait for the jedi." With that Diamond says goodbye and they end the communication. Mara turns her attention toward Boricua. "Contact Coruscant please, and inform the other jedi that The Lounge Lizard has been captured by Jabba the Hutt. After you are finished head for Jabba's fleet."

Rama Sha

::Rama reclines in his chair:: Ramaid you hear that? Our troubles are over. Now we can take our own time getting the first stone. Dia: I don't know I got an uneasy feeling about all of this. Rama: Your just parniod. Dia: I don't think the Jedi will just let us walk right up there and get it. They will undoubtly send someone to stop us. Rama: They got bigger fish to fry right now. ::Rama gets up out of the pilots seat and moves to the cargo hold of the ship. He begins to put on his artic gear. Dia follows him back and does the same.:: Dia: I just don't think we should be so c ocky about this. We should expect danger. Rama: Hey you know me........ ::Rama picks up a large blaster rifle:: Rama: Im a cautious guy.

Rama Sha

::Rama lowers the boarding ramp, and a gust of cold wind comes seeping in:: Rama: Whooooooooooaaaaaaaa.......Ok, thats kinda cold. ::Rama makes his way down the ramp, and scans the horizon. The snow is blinding:: Rama: I don't see anything! :ia comes down the ramp with a small scanner in her hands:: Dia: There are engery signatures that way, I imagine that is where the town is. Rama: Ok, but we are not going to get there on foot. ::Rama presses a button on the bottom of the Phoniex and the cargo elevator lowers. Sitting on the elevator is a modifed Speeder bike.:: Dia: Where did you get that? Rama: Had Bromine modify up one the other speeder bikes for Cold wheater condtions just before we left. ::Rama climbs on the bike:: Rama: Well? Get on. We don't have much time. :ia climbs on the speeder zips off toward the town.::

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast