Thread: The Angel of Death surveys the BG

The Lounge Lizard

The Angel of Death surveys the BG

So, who's here?

Lady Mara Jade

I am.

I love your new quote btw.

The Lounge Lizard

Thank ya, Mara...gotta go with something that has style.

DarthAce

I'am here my master!

auriga

hey LL, I've been outta the game for some time, lemme see if I still got it in me.
    :: activates saber and charges LL, takes a viscious slash at LL's head. LL parries, but augi then delivers a powerful kick to LL's midsection, sending him flying to the ground in stifling pain, augi leaps in the air and gets ready to jam his saber down LL's throat::

by the way are there any new rules I should know about? it was all pretty loose when I left but I maybe times have changed I don't know. Pulp Fiction rules by the way!

ReaperFett

I is 'ere

DarthAce

Good to have you BACK man!

auriga

hey Ace it's good to be back :: saber inches closer and closer to LL::

The Lounge Lizard

Nice to have ya back, Augi.

Rule 1: No killing, unless it is cleared by other player.
    Rule 2: No maiming, same restrictions. (This includes dismemberment, organ removal, etc)

LETS GET IT ON!

:: Augi thrusts his saber at LL, but the Knight's incredible speed allows him to side-step the thrust. Augi buries his saber into the wall, and LL leopard-strikes Augi's forearm behind the wrist, effectively pinching the nerve and rendering Augi's hand totally useless for a few minutes. LL lowers his center of gravity, grabs Augi behind the knees, and presses in for a rolling bulldog takedown. Augi's head smashes hard on the concrete floor, as LL uses the force to call Augi's lightsaber to him. LL ignites the Sith saber, holding it high over Augi ::

auriga

:: Augi vision goes blurry as his head feels like it is in a mace. he can faintly make out the blue glow of his saber above his head, LL swings takes a huge swing but augi manages to grab a hold of LL's wrist causing him to drop the saber. Augi then jams his elbow into LL's face and follows it up with a kick to his shin. Augi then stumbles backward, regaines his vision and force pulls his saber to him and activates it. He slowly approaches LL:

Sith Kat

"Angel of Death ... I like that."

(watches the fight)

DarthAce

So you are the one that made masterLL take the dark side?
    Get ready to die!

Darth Ogre

I think not, litle Jedi!

:: stands infront of DA, Sabre lit, in a ready position ::

DarthAce

Get out of the way babysith.It is not your fight!
    Its what happend to the Beetles also!:0
    NOw get out of my way!

Darth Ogre

:: force pushes DA, causing him to fall, and holds his ground ::

Bring it on!

Rama Sha

OH DA........As much as I dislike Itala, I still can't let you hurt a fellow Sith. There is even honor among thieves, so why don't you calm down and go take some ratlin or something.

auriga

Ratlin is rather effective, oh yeah I forgot

:shakes hands with LL: good fight

Itala Marzullo

Just excellent...

DarthAce

Itala as much as i liked to see you dead,I can't leave MasterLL do this..it will be his END!

Sith Kat

"Poor little padawan! Your master was a slayer long before you knew him. I merely awakened the dragon that has slept too long. Do you have any idea how many he's killed? Perhaps you should ask him yourself. He enjoyed the killing! It's what he does best."

::Stands at Ogre's side and ignites her sabre::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast