Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sith agenda...

The Lounge Lizard

Kat.....its fine....we're still in character.

Vengence

This is all directed in RP'ing. Sith are greedy, lustfull for power, and have the need to do away with competitors, all I'm doing is staying in character, and posting what I have personally seen to be the truth, from past experiences with TSC and itala. My opinions are shared by others as well......................

Sith Kat

... ok

Mu Satach 2

OOC: No worries Kat. Never take anything said in the BG to heart. It takes a while to get use to the malice floating around in here. Don't leave. I think your character kicks arse and your a damn good fighter. This kind of stuff has been going on in here for almost a year now and most peoples are still here.

Darth Citrix

All the Sith here need to resolve our differences, this is exactly what I was hoping to avoid... ::sigh::

The TSC has undergone evolution, there is new life, new blood, new spirit...

But old wounds and bad blood lingers...

Sith Kat

OOC: Thank You, Mu!!!!

Don't worry, I'm gonna stay!

Mu Satach 2

Re: OOC: Thank You, Mu!!!!

Sith Kat: Coolio. Catch ya later!

JediBoricua

Well actually if you look at the history of the sith, they have always killed each other. Their thirst for power drives them to destroy each other just to get to the top. Just a thought, and another thing: NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL SOMEONE TO CHANGE THEIR NICKS.

The Unknown Gamer

*Drops into the Thread*

What do you know Jedi Boricua? How do you know we Sith are killers of each other? I really don't know why you lash out at the Sith and make these stupid rumors. Are you afraid that we Sith are the best because we are better known throught this Galaxy? Back on the subject, we Sith never kill one other. We may pratice our skills for when we fight you Jedi but, we never kill one another.
    And about uniting the clans, I'm no for it. My loyality is to the Sith Master, Rama Sha. And my Master, Darth Ogre. So if you don't like it, then too bad!

The Lounge Lizard

Dude...look around you. Sith DO kill other Sith....some may be weaker in the stomach than others, but I assure you, it happens quite often.

The Unknown Gamer

Well, if what you say is true, then don't look at me. I wouldn't kill a fellow Sith. And if anyone trys to kill my Master Darth Ogre, you better watch it.
    And on another note, What about you Jedi? I'm sure you people kill each other as well but, you just don't admit to your LightSide worshippers. DO you have a secret as well?

Bromine

You know, it seems to me that the only time the Sith groups really act hostile toward each other is when someone starts a thread complaining that they shouldn't act hostile toward each other. Kind of ironic.
    Just an observation.

Darth Turbogeek

As I said, I never see any hostility unless Itala's group starts it.

It has always been tradional for Sith to kill Sith. It's the nature of the Dark Side to thirst for power. Have a look at the SW Canon and you can see Sith always did that until Darth Bane.

The Lounge Lizard

In my experience, the Jedi do not do this. I haven't seen Jedi vs Jedi aggression.

The Unknown Gamer

You guys are nuts! You make it sound like we Sith kill each other 24:7! If that were true, all us Sith would be dead by now now wouldn't it?
    I'm just still mad how Obi-Wan killed my favorite Sith that I've always looked up to since I was little; Darth Maul!!!!!

You Jedi don't seem to care. You wonder this Galaxy bring light to everyone and you get no rewards for your work. And yet you still continue on your neverending circle for Light in the Galaxy. But the Sith......We are feared through out the Galaxy! We make our presence known by showing our power and making people respect us! That is why we Sith aew more popluar. Becuase we show these people who are the real Force in this Galaxy! And you know what happens when one side doesn't agree with the other?
    It turns into a never ending war between Sith and Jedi! Two races. In a never ending war to destory one another! And it won't end until one of us goes extinct!
    And I'm still with Rama Sha's clan!

Darth Turbogeek

You dont understand the true meaning of power, nor do you understand the true meaning of the Dark Side.

To be first, first you must be last. The Sith dont understand true power is not fear but love and servanthood.

The Dark Side only consumes. And it will consume you. It will rot you and eventually kill you with no reward.

The Jedi' lfe is hard but it actually has rewards you of the Dark Side cant understand because of your self centred natures of power. You use the Force...

We Jedi can truly be one with it. When you understand that difference, you will know why the Jedi will win

Darth Lynch

And you understand the true meaning of the force? Do you truely think by being good you will always win? No. A Jedi can die as easily as anything else. They always have, always will.

You talk of love and servanthood, the light side is that which makes you slaves. Puppets of the republic to jerk around by the petty politicans in charge. Your not one with the force merely it's servents to obey at the whims of the galaxy. Pets kept on a chain.

You deny what you fear, the fear to take control, to wield that which makes us great. That which gives us the freedom to throw down our oppressers and not be the boot lickers of the flawed republic.

We will exist, we will thrive and in the end you, you will never stop us. It is our time, your day is done we shall be victorious.

Darth Turbogeek

You show your ignorance again

A Jedi doesnt have to die.... he / she can become much more that you Sith ever can be.

We are servants of the Force ONLY. We do not bend to the Republic's whim. Only what is true and righteous do we serve and to protect the innocent and widowed who you seek to destroy. YOu consume yourself with hate - you are RECKLESS! Those who are reckless will overstep as that fool Maul did. The Dark Side hates the truth and that is why you must react to me, for that is what I stand for. You Sith deny the Truth because that is what the Dark Side hates above ALL else.

The truth is eternal and can never be changed.

YOU are the ones who seek to oppress, YOu are the ones who deny the truth. You may have your day, but you will fall because that is the way of all darkness. It consumes itself as it will you in the end as it did Palpatine.

Lady Vader

if I may add to this...

yes, it is true that through history the Sith have bickered and fought against each other... no denying that...

but, the Sith have also always come back... sometimes in secret... other times with great numbers... sometimes not so strong... other times with crushing force...

and, yes, if we weren't so damn stubborn and powerhungry, we'd actually be able to form alliances (which is not to say we haven't already)... but, that is our nature...

the point is... no matter what the Jedi do to us, or what we ourselves bring upon us... we'll ALWAYS keep coming back... ALWAYS... guarenteed...

it is so in history... and so it will be for the future... :evil:

The Unknown Gamer

Nicely put Lynch and Lady Vader. And yet despite your talks, The Jedi still don't understand us.

Who are you people to judge us on what is right or wrong? We are capable of judgement just as much as you are. So who are you point the finger at us and tell us what is wrong or right? We should be asking you the same question!

And another note, you Jedi Mastrer, TurboGeek, said that we Sith don't understand love and servanthood. I don't know about the servanthood but, there is love in each Sith. Rama Sha has Nuriko; and SAURRON has Princess Sara.

So everything you have, we have as well. The only way one of our races will go extinct is if we make a mistake. Love doesn't make a person blind in the Sith, it makes them more determined to win and kill all Jedi! So why don't you give respect where its earned and don't judge us before you look at the whole side of the story!
    You Jedi think you know everything about us don't you? You think you can expose our weaknesses and used it against us huh? Go ahead and try. Chances are, you will fail.
    The Sith are here to stay and will rule this Galaxy as soon as you are banned from existence!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast